/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user is happy with his USB voltmeter • user tests shark, even though it's confirmed legit by /csg/ anons for over two years now • user slaps new sticks on his 360 controller • user got his TOMO S4 powerrbank • user bought a chinky drawing tablet but that's far better chinky options for the money • Possible Mi Mix 3 leak, no notch • user worries he got chinked on the KZ ATE • user slaps sticker on his car • user is extremely happy with his Mi Max 3 • Five asses • user's hamhands drops phone on floor, in need of replacement phone screen • user posts image of his 64gb shark • user receives Xiaomi 20L backpack • TRUMP TARIFFS ON CHINESE GOODS INCOMING • Sanjeet photoshops his Redmi Note 5 Pro to look like it's a Note 6 Pro • user's Aukey powerbank stopped working Previous thread

Attached: csg 4.png (782x594, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67604200
businessinsider.com/leather-buying-guide-2014-12
aliexpress.com/item/German-assembled-3rd-SS-Panzer-Division-Totenkopf-building-military-weapons-Bricks-building-Block-original-toys-for/32861361887.html
item.taobao.com/item.htm?ft=t&spm=a21m2.8958473.0.0.765e698cfsSWur&id=569415714333
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't turn it on, take it apaaaet! Post PCB, some guys can help with tracing dead components.

Cheap dedicated audio player working with bluetooth earbuds I can use at the gym?

By cheap, I mean sub 40 bucks

Ruizu X06, X18, X26, X50.

just order pic related, real phyton skin and lamb leather

I'm going to get chinked?

Attached: file.png (800x800, 679K)

>real

Yes, but that's fine.
I've had pic related (slightly lighter colour and branded as Hermes) for 5 years and it held up quite well.

Attached: High-Quality-PU-Leather-Men-Money-Clip-Men-Alligator-Serpentine-Magic-Wallets-Credit-Card-ID-Holder. (640x476, 88K)

I bought 2 pairs of running shoes, since even 2 pairs was almost half price of one pair. Did I do good?

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-175649_AliExpress.jpg (1080x1920, 229K)

Just remember this: Ali will side with you in dispute if (when?) these turn out to be fake, and you can have two pairs of «Nike» for (almost) free.

But it says original and authentic!

But seriously, is that a thing?

Genuine leather is the lowest grade of leather, it barely passes as leather. And it's chinkshit so it's probably not even true genuine leather.

There's always a chance of getting real ones, but I wouldn't bet my ass on that.

How do you even know if what you get is real?

Also, the store I bought from seemed pretty legit with reviews and such.

>How do you even know if what you get is real?
That's up to you to find out. Check out Nike website and such.

>ordering running shoes without trying them on
No, user. You did not do good.

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67604200

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Tried out legit ones in a store beforehand though. Store even sent a message confirming the size.

Might as well try.

>$130
>Might as well try
Look at this fat cat!

>Genuine leather is the lowest grade of leather, it barely passes as leather.

what?

Nah I just spend a lot on running shoes, so if I could find a cheap place to get some, I could potentially save a lot of money.

First link in Google
businessinsider.com/leather-buying-guide-2014-12

>ruin your feet and legs by running in Chink counterfeits
Might as well just buy a wheelchair from China as well.

Gee, I wonder if I'll ever be able to feel them being shitty or if my legs will just turn to spaghetti the instant I take them on.

What's a good full size wireless mechanical keyboard?

How loud how are those by default, compared to other bluetooth devices?

Attached: 1537091211969.jpg (800x800, 22K)

I just bought a Xiaomi classic business backpacks for around 23$, I'll review it when I get it in 12-20 days. Got it for school since my old one is too small to fit my laptop.

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-Backpack-Classic-Business-Backpacks-17L-Big-Capacity-Students-Laptop-Bag-Men-Women-Bags-Fo (640x640, 53K)

Good luck

Max volume is like 80% of the max of my phone when connected through the headphone jack. It's plenty enough for me, though.

Should I get a chink DAC and Amp for my HD 598? Is it worth it?

If you really want something to look cool on your desk or if your headphones lack volume — sure.

Latest and best chink tablet to run Debian on?

Attached: 1536691896545.jpg (922x1024, 112K)

I like my DAC-X6.

Get a 2-in-1 laptop like the F5. Linux is not ready for touchscreen-only use.

Attached: Teclast-F5-Laptop-performance.jpg (700x400, 60K)

>16:9

Do you know a better one?

No, it doesn't exist.
I've been wanting to upgrade my 2-in-1 from 2007 and there's nothing that can be classified as a decent worthwhile upgrade.
Price literally doesn't. matter.

You fuckers memed me into getting a mixza shark card and the card I got (256gb) doesn't fucking work.
It was not recognised by my Motorola x force at all. To my relief my redmi note 4 recognised it fine. I connected it to my PC and began transferring my music library to it which was pretty slow at 3Mb/s, music library being 170gb. An hour in it disconnects and fails. No longer recognised by any device I own. Plugged it in to my ThinkPad with an adapter and with the card plugged in windows explorer keeps crashing. Partition manager doesn't launch at all with it plugged in, when I unplug it launches fine. Tried various other formatting tools (the HP one and several others), none of them could launch when the card was plugged in. Wat do? I haven't confirmed received the card on Ali yet, by the way.

>You fuckers memed me into getting a mixza shark card and the card I got (256gb) doesn't fucking work

Attached: 1506533019375.png (710x577, 30K)

i need a new strap for my f-91w, how can I find one that's going to fit

Attached: 1200px-Casio_F-91W_digital_watch.jpg (1200x1436, 274K)

Sounds like you fucked it up yourself, m8.

It's not worth the effort. Just order a new watch.

Why so? I used a 128gig Samsung sd card the exact same way and it never gave me any trouble. Both the phones I have are meant to recognise a 256 gig sd card and from the very start only one of them could. What did I do (or could've done) wrong to fuck it up, in your view?

Dispute

>256gb
>microsd
>blames others for his mistakes
i bet this is a wish cuck

>doesn't fucking work.
>recognised it fine

Attached: apolonia lapiedra.jpg (628x744, 37K)

Well it didn't work with the phone I intended to use it with. And it failed pretty quickly on the phone it WAS recognised on.
I bought on Ali during the sale for 56 bucks.
What should I expect from the dispute process? Should I message them first as a courtesy?

Before anyone says anything I understand I'm a faggot homo onions etc
I'm 10 days into qutting smoking using an endura T18 vape and although I'm liking it I want more battery life and the option to have two tanks for juices.
Anyone have any reccomendations for a good chink vape that won't blow up and kill me?

Smoke real cigarettes like I do, faggot.

Attached: 1372443333317.jpg (300x300, 69K)

You'll have to get some proof that it's not working first. Maybe message the seller, see if they'll send another

I want to more than anything in the whole world man but I need to quit for a fuckhole that I have fallen in love with.

>Quit smoking
>Start vaping
How are you any better off? How hard would it be just going cold turkey?

What would constitute proof?

Because I can gradually lower my nicotine to nothing and stop doing anything.
The last time I did it I went 2 months 24mg to 12mg to 6mg and this time I started at 6 and feel fine.
I have no willpower. I'd eat a heroin brownie if I was slightly hungry and they existed. I need a baby bottle and training wheels to make this happen.
If I end up addicted to vaping at the end of this I'm pretty sure the scientific consensus is that it's at least better for you than smoking so it's a net positive aside from being a vaping faggot.

Attached: zdzislaw_beksinski_1983.jpg (752x768, 44K)

Okay, good luck.

Can you buy happiness from ali?

Stop being such a self-deprecating pussy. Get some balls and just quit.

yes
dakis are great

Dunno, but an user found love in the last thread.

Did you try SD formatter?

Tryed it. Doesn't launch with the card plugged in. I've never had a card shit itself so bad, I am unable even to try formatting it because all apps freeze, crash or don't start altogether with it plugged in.

Even better low-level format. Best for this are cheap older (~2007-2013) digital cameras and Symbian S60 phones.

Maybe try making a Linux boot drive and try formatting it from that

is there any cheap chinkshit that will help me ectend wifi receiver range of my phone?

No such thing.
But there are options of extending AP's range — wifi repeaters.

okay, tell me more
cheap? battery powered?

it goes in the wall outlet
about 15dls

okay, thats bad, thanks anyway
maybe i can use a second phone somehow

Xiaomi Mi WiFi 300M Amplifier 2 takes USB power, so can be powered off the powerbank.

How to tell the difference between Bluetooth 4.1 and 4.2?

I got a pair of QCY QY20 BT earphones from a flash deal that were advertised as 4.2 on the product page but says 4.1 on the box and the instruction booklet says 4.2.

They have better battery life, faster connection and actually stay connected across a room compared to an old 4.0 set. But I have no way to tell if it's 4.1 or 4.2.

Did I get chinked?

Attached: sale_product9_1535969742-630x315.jpg (630x315, 9K)

that probably costs more than the 4$ im willong to pay for something like that

4.6 on sale.

If you can't tell the difference between 4.1 and 4.2, then who the fuck cares?

Out of all the options for cheap 35L+ backpacks with molle webbing in AliE, why are you spergs going for these tiny ass knapsacks for girls?

X I A O M I
I
A
O
M
I

I bought the 10L Xiaomi :3

Attached: 1509607168957.jpg (400x400, 59K)

I want to make sure I got my $13 worth. Part of the fun is finding the best possible price/performance ratio of cheap chinese shit

where

Last time I saw it it was on GB. Now it's ended, you need to wait another one.

well, back to finding a repeater app for my old phone

I use both. Girly EDC biking pack [pic related, but in purple], tacticool molle webbing shopping / bulk carry backpack.

Both great for over a year [maybe two years? would have to check...] now, BTW.

Attached: locallion_backpack.jpg (1000x1000, 165K)

>use chink randomiser
>nothing but gay shit and roastie bait
Assuming the sugesstion options had summerfags and pajeets shitting it up.

Attached: 1529166335331.png (377x320, 121K)

I don't think it's updated anymore, is it?

zulu strap
buy the proper width

these are sneakers buddy not running shoes, if you want "running shoes" you needa buy asics or brooks

Attached: -16757088142107336327.jpg (360x360, 54K)

It's so cute when chinks make spelling errors
My Orico HDD enclosure is listed as "TO exter nal 3.0" even when I format/rename it

have you tried outlet/factory stores, or stores like Walmart, Payless, Marshalls, or any other store that sells shoes? Running shoes can easily be $40 or $50 if you're not buying the ones from this year.

aliexpress.com/item/German-assembled-3rd-SS-Panzer-Division-Totenkopf-building-military-weapons-Bricks-building-Block-original-toys-for/32861361887.html
>black dress Hitler from last thread
Just grabbed that. Already have the ENLIGHTEN kits and bunch of other. I really like this black though.

Attached: IMG_20180606_161412.jpg (4160x3120, 434K)

Nike's actual running shoes (pegasus, etc.) last pretty damn well.

Post links faggot

This one is great.

Today I empirically found out that Ali has a hard limit of 100 items for cart.

Just letting you guys know the chinkshit infographic is down...

Because I'm not a sperg that walks around with my camp out backpack around campus, I don't even keep much in my backpack for school anyways

Any recommendations for chinkshit programming socks for someone that's 6' (182cm)? Previous purchases of thigh highs were below the knee.

anker has pretty decent waterproof earbuds. at least I think theyre waterproof, been using for a couple of months and it lived through like at least a dozen storms. im unfit af so I wouldnt know about the gym

Looking for a cheap phone. Going to be using it to browse the internet on bed and as an alarm clock, and occaionally take photos. Suggestions for the cheapest possible?

Just picked up one of these bad boys, ill be joining the master race in about 30-60 days

item.taobao.com/item.htm?ft=t&spm=a21m2.8958473.0.0.765e698cfsSWur&id=569415714333

Never going to make it being that tall, consider surgery hon

Uh, good luck with that