Need a new mouse, what does Jow Forums use

Need a new mouse, what does Jow Forums use

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-110056_Google.jpg (1437x1237, 237K)

g403 because g400 dead

poorfag reporting in

Attached: m100.jpg (952x886, 55K)

seconding this, g403 feels perfect, looks decent too

Attached: mionixcastor.jpg (1280x1024, 127K)

g402
best mouse ever

Logitech G602. Previously used MX518 and G5.

i use a G400s, constantly have to double click on the left button constantly to get hyperlinks and programs to open, but it's serviceable

it's close but mx518/g400 was pretty much the perfect mouse shape.
neither g402 or g403 replicates it.

Asus Pugio.

Small so great for claw grip and has an abidextrous design; 2 thumb buttons on left and right sides

I just refurbed my MX500(opened it up, cleaned it all out, used a magic eraser to buff off that tacky gross feeling on the soft-touch rubber coating, put on new teflon mice feet) and i'm pretty happy with it. Its better than my $30 chink-gamyer mouse BS with RGB lighting.

Roccat kone.

Corsair M65 is what I use now. Also have a Razer Deathadder 3.5G and a Logitech G300s gathering dust in my closet. Deathadder was annoying because the mousewheel and buttons caught dust easily, forcing me to take it apart every few months for cleaning; surface also tended to attract crud as well. The G300s was less of a pain to clean and I got it for cheap, but the onboard memory died after a few months, rendering it only usable with software. So far, the M65 has offered the least trouble.

I use an io1.1 frankenmouse with a 3360 pcb and alps encoder.

Attached: tindie3360.jpg (994x664, 174K)

My old G400 at work and a G502 at home.

Feels almost identical to the g400. Just a little different weight.

Attached: kone emp.jpg (1000x801, 71K)

I've been using deathadders for my entire life now, but I want to make the switch to a g402 after this one breaks
probably just as good but with better build quality

Former: g300
Recent: g502
I love them both.

G203

I can vouch for this.
I just wanted something good without the gaymer aesthetics and it's fucking great.

My G5 scrollwheel is busted.

Replacement G5s are basically unobtanium. Does anybody know if scrollwheels from the same chassis (MX500, G400/500 series etc) work in a G5?

Not even joking.

Attached: 7FAF6856-B227-4DEF-A2C4-AB207C9A01CB.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Side buttons hecking nice

Attached: download (11).jpg (830x490, 21K)

I bought a G203 after deciding between it and the G pro (fuck the G pro wireless - no mouse is worth that much money). Ultimately i'm not Fatal1ty or whatever the fuck his name is and as such the sensor differences between the G pro and G203 aren't relevant. With the G203 being less than half the cost of the pro for a no-thrills mouse it seems to be the best on market for my needs and hand size. People describe the G203 as a small mouse but much bigger and i'd need to completely change my grip to move the thing.

Oh and it being only 80g is nice.

The size is actually my only complain, I would like it to be just a bit bigger. Took me a while to adapt from my previous mouse.
Wasn't the sensor supposed to be just as good as the superior versions after the drivers update?

Attached: Razer-DeathAdder-Expert-Professional-Wired-Gaming-Mous-474897-.jpg (500x500, 15K)

I'm not cat

had a mx510 for the longest time, but it's gotten pretty banged up over the years and I wanted something wireless, so I recently got the g603

really good mouse I must say. after upgrading the firmware I don't even have anything to complain about in bluetooth mode

there's a youtuber by the name of "rocket jump ninja" who has quite good mouse review videos - that's how I decided to get the g603

Attached: g603-lightspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse.png (393x393, 34K)

Pretty decent mouse, but the scroll wheel is too fucking loud.

Mionix Avior 7000

I really like mice that have this thumb rest thing.

I mainly use the g602 but I also have the corsair dark core on my wife's computer that I use every now and then.

Any other mice like these?

Attached: mice.jpg (790x350, 54K)

Got a Gigabyte XM300. Bought it because cheap and got good reviews. It's a decent mouse. Feels nice, although a bit flimsy here and there, but is actually very sturdy.
Honestly though, as it's a gamer mouse by heart, I kinda mis desktop stuff like speedy scrolling.
Might get a Kensington Slimline beside this one for pure desktop work.

Attached: 1528557113078.jpg (1300x1000, 77K)

big hand >> op

smaller hand & lefties >> g203 prodigy

m500

Attached: 71qKP44j97L._SL1500_.jpg (1477x1500, 178K)

got like four more of them, should last for the next 20 years

Attached: 45234678976.jpg (1275x858, 76K)

Attached: 1451151490465.png (235x489, 54K)

>tfw can't stop buying these mice with the tiny keyboard on the side
>first owned a razer one, now logitech, already looking for a third to replace it
>not even a "gamer," it's just great being able to ctrl-click and shit with one hand
Help it's an addiction

Attached: g600-gaming-mouse-images.png (521x342, 150K)

I bought this about two months ago and loved it. But now the scroll wheel is skipping the opposite direction. It's really annoying, and it seems to be a common problem :/

what about warranty?

why do you want to stop?
anything that increases productivity is a good thing

>spending more than $10 on a mouse

Attached: 1536523025158.jpg (413x395, 19K)

>use an item 12 hours a day
>skimp on it
I'll never understand it.

I don't have my receipt or any proof of sales. I'll just buy a new one next month and have the store register it. It costs like $60 over here.

The hump on the G403 feels like shit, drlling right into the palm.

Roccat kone xtd optical

I thought this was awkward at first, but after the second day it turned out to be one of the best things I have ever bought. I'm never going back to a flat mouse again

Attached: Capture.png (457x475, 211K)

still a e s t h e t i c as fuck

Defender Opera MB-880 is pretty cheap and decent mouse.

Zowie FK1, best mouse I ever had, still working as a charm after a few years, really happy with it (claw grip)

Attached: 1_43_166.jpg (800x800, 41K)

deathadders have flawless sensors, nothing wrong with it except for it being >razer

I was thinking of getting one of these myself; are the sensor good? Should I keep a backup mouse for gayming or is it good enough?

Attached: 1537021984172.png (576x699, 286K)

Zowie fk1

You're number one priority should be shape, and there's no perfect mouse in that regard because it depends on your grip and hand size. Nowadays, the majority of gaming mice, even the budget models, have excellent sensors, so I wouldn't worry about performance. I would suggest going to Best Buy, Fry's, Target ect. and trying as many mice as you can.

I recently bought a SteelSeries Rival 110, Logitech g203 and Roccat Kone Pure OE to replace my 2014 Zowie FK when the scroll wheel stopped working, along with testing countless others in store. The one I ended up keeping was the Rival 110.

Attached: steelseries_rival_110.jpg (1250x650, 129K)

I use this because I play world of warcraft

Attached: 1529443367748.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

I was thinking of getting one of this for CAD work, or would a trackball be better?

well shit man , i got a new replacement and even the battery last longer

got a G702 tho

rate my upgrade

Attached: 20180910_175641.jpg (2048x1536, 784K)

How is the shape/size compared to the G400?
I had a G502 and found it way too small but the MX518/G400 was super comfy to me.

Can anyone recommend a good mouse for alleviating thumb pain? Or maybe just a general shape I should be looking for?

ALOT bigger, but im not used to rest my hand on it yet palm wise, claw game to strong i guess

thought wireless was a meme, but its better than anything i ever used

Mein neger! Well, almost.
Not bad at all for 10€. I've my current one for years now and it's showing no signs of stopping any time soon. A couple of years ago I was already looking for a replacement as one button was having issues with clicks not always registering and sometimes single clicks registering as double clicks. Turns out it was just a matter of opening it up, giving the spring of that troublemaking button's micro switch a little tune-up. Part of me was happy to get it fixed and working properly again, while a smaller part of me was midly disappointed for having a valid reason to go spending on a new fancier mouse.

Attached: M90.png (652x560, 77K)

I have been using some $7 blackweb shit i found on clearance at Walmart.
It works.
And actually now feels sturdy... because I coated the inside of the shell with hot glue to solid it up.

huh, I got my G400s on clearance at wally world as well, it was that or a razer mouse for $5 more, or a steelseries, went with the brand i trust

>every pro at every game uses around 400dpi
>7200dpi sensors still being advertised
I just don't get it.

Zowie FK2+, $60 and is really nice

Attached: g502.jpg (640x480, 19K)

Meme aside, this would be a god tier mouse if not for the durability issue
Every single one of my deathadder became unusable within one years because of double click issue or other shit, I had three of them
I tried to call the retailer, who told me to call the manufacturer, who told me to call the retailer
When I finally got someone who agreed to replace it, I decided this is not worth the hassle

My current rival is 4y old and show no sign of stopping

Attached: 1418628298499.jpg (625x790, 97K)

Now that would bug me

amazon basic mouse

this desu

I have a g700s and I find myself switching between modes I have set up to access more shortcuts. Probably gonna get a g600 series once this one breaks

2/3 button mice are luddite only relics at this point. Even 5/7 button mice seem like small time.

>Help it's an addiction

Nigger you have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes. Just wait till you start layering input macro software on top of the hardware button mapping, with app/context-sensitive behavior for an effective aggregate of many tens, if not a few hundred, macros.

this

got this for $35 it's nice basically a sensei without glossy or rubberized plastic

Attached: atom_bottom.jpg (600x400, 25K)

Recently bought a G502, after using a dethadder for about 7-8 years.

So far i think it's a great mouse. The optic on it is really fucking good, i find in FPS games i can turn around very quickly (flick) while the other players mouse has a spasm.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (295x300, 23K)

what dpi are you guys playing on? (what genre too?)

if your mouse supports configurable dpi levels, what are you using?

Oh you

Formerly WMO, now FK2.
400 DPI.

No drivers, sexy shape, it just werks.

Just find an old one and clean it up. Don't fall for the overpriced "le epic RGB gamer" meme mice that are getting posted here. I use a Microsoft Trekker that I found at a refuse site.

EXACTLY the same

i went through several cheap mice until i realized what a huge difference a quality one makes

now spending serious money on a keyboard, that's something i'll never understand

fucking retarded sniper button though, i can't get a decent grip

>Microsoft Classic Intellimouse
Can anons r8 this for me? Is it as good as the old intellimouse of their times?

I have this one as well. Feels a lot better when you scrape off the coating on the left and right buttons to get to the smooth plastic.

DM1 FPS
I's basically a better Zowie FK with a pricetag from when it wasn't pricehiked to shit.

Attached: dream_machines_dm1_fps_ocean_blue.jpg (600x480, 20K)

G403 has been doing me really well so far. I hope I'm not plagued with a broken mouse 1-2 in a year or so like what happened with my DeathAdder and Zowie mice.

Attached: 558-2.jpg (640x640, 110K)

Razer Deathadder - I've always bought the most basic ones because fuck RGB and there's less to go wrong with it.
My black edition is still in perfect working order but the finish is peeling off and I noticed it smells after 5 years of solid use.
I got an expert (re-release of the 2013 one) about 10 months ago and its fine, just turn the gay light off.
Never had a problem.

Only other mice I would look at are a steel series or a Zowie.

Attached: 9577355608094.jpg (600x600, 36K)

how different is the g403 to the g400s in terms of shape? i never got used to the g502 despite 3 years of use

+1 for Logitech G-403

Attached: logitech-g403-prodigy-mouse-top2-1500x1001.jpg (1500x1001, 158K)

>3-4 thumb buttons on the thumb side
>decent sensor for competitive gaming
>little or no lighting/rgb
>110 grams or less
>wired

What mice fit these criteria?

Attached: image1.png (768x768, 387K)

Razer Naga 2014. Scroll wheel shit the bed after a year just like every Razer mouse I had but I took apart and jammed a piece of plastic on a spot near the wheel and it fixed most of my issues. I just can stop jerking off to Razer products

Mx Master 2, phenomenal

YUP STILL BUYING THEM THOUGH

2000dpi for everything and tune ingame sensitivity to suit. I occasionally crank it up to 3600 for RE4 due to the inbuilt acceleration the game has that can never truly be disabled.

>current year + 3
why would anyone use a corded mouse? ...and I swear to fuck if any of you faggots say "latency," I will come to your house and beat you to death with your own shoes

I don't like changing out batteries. Can be smaller and lighter without batteries. I don't like having to shake the mouse to wake my mouse up, then shake it again to wake my laptop up. Lot harder for it to fall on the floor and break if it can't get off the desk. Braided cords can be A E S T H E T I C

Batteries.

>changing batteries / power issues / aesthetic cords

ok, I can respect that. thanks anons

This one lasted me 4 year and it still works, changed it because it started looking fucking nasty.