Wincuckoldry in a nutshell

Windows users: We hate all the junkware and trialware that come preinstalled on our new computers!

Currysoft: Yes sir OK ve put adwertisements in your Start menu now no problem

Attached: adsinmenu.png (770x562, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

currys.co.uk/gbuk/index.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0wZbZjPiMId
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Normies just do not care. A friend of mine, CS PHD student, Windows and Linux user, doesn't uninstall any of the bloatware or customise the start menu because it 'does what he needs it to'. Same goes for Linux, he won't change a damn thing so long as he can get to a browser, his files, and an IDE.

>having ads built-in

Attached: win10ads.jpg (648x426, 88K)

Not everyone is autistic like you to spend their time with start tiles or ricing waifu lxqtsde desktop environment.

nice try faggot

Attached: Screenshot_1525.png (386x691, 197K)

>have home edition
>attempt to uninstall Candy crush
>it begins redownloading immediately after clicking uninstall

My ideal menu would be
--------------------------------------(Drive locations)
--------------------------------------(Start Menu/Programs)
(Recently used programs)-----(command bar/START HERE/)----------News/ads
--------------------------------------(Recent Documents)
--------------------------------------(system/admin tools)
Command Bar to send commands to systemfont, or quickly open desired items. Type "ste" and it fetches the Steam exe, or std to shutdown. Type in //d:/videos/simpsons/s04/subs/dw/3 - asians/ and it opens the jav folder.

The News/ads being a third column that rollovers navigateable through keyboard. Up/Down to select article, Enter to open in browser/send to reader app's todo readlist, left to return to launcher, right to select next feed.

No pics because in the shitter

>do not have pro or enterprise edition

Attached: 1512772183994.jpg (342x360, 21K)

Just get rid of the tiles
They only sit there to show you can set up shortcuts
You're just being stupid baka

>turns abbreviations into baka
Why

>trying to use retarded phrases
Why

S m h
Pretty sure what you suffer from is on the aspie scale to be pissed off by an abbreviation

Those are not really ads, more like feeds or suggestions. But anyway, I never get those on Enterprise. On ltsb, you don't even get an app store, so it's not even possible to get those apps.

So what you're seeing there is the most normie edition, because normies are too clueless to even search for an app.

Just unpin those tiles, you stoopid fk

Uninstalling the store fixes the kikery.

wrong

Attached: wrong.png (1920x1080, 793K)

Cortana’s a bitch though

don't get me wrong its super shitty but you can also get rid of it within 30 seconds of installing,

Attached: fetch.png (1920x1080, 368K)

youre right, not everyone takes it in the ass :^)

>those are not really ads, more like something that's probably going to be an ad or something that's always an ad

>Currysoft: Yes sir OK ve put adwertisements in your Start menu now no problem

Were you born yesterday?

Cortana is the shit on winphone tho. The Android implementation is shit compared.

Attached: DbCLMyPX0AAaRas.png (1200x675, 1.03M)

believe it or not you can do this in windows

Jow Forums: w-why are there ads in my windows 10 start menu, i can't even remove half of it!
also Jow Forums: let me use my android phone that comes with games, software that i can't install.

>inb4 muh custom rom
yeah potentially bricking your phone is worth it when your phone is still basically a tracking device. why the h*ck is Jow Forums so dumb?

Attached: ruri smug qt.jpg (266x266, 52K)

Literally who in the fuck still uses uTorrent, just download deluge you fuckin dumbass

congratulations you learned this entire board is autistic tech weirdos who want to seem smart but lack basic logical thinking. well done.

Attached: win10 cloud.webm (1024x768, 578K)

Attached: Pajeetware.webm (640x384, 760K)

>Windows
>pay more for more freedom

Attached: 1514568200765_1.jpg (1181x933, 88K)

>Windows
>Google Chrome
>Spotify
>Visual Studio
>Unity
>Steam
Reminder that these are proprietary software and therefore harmful and should not be used.

>Windows
>pay

Attached: ra.jpg (789x789, 97K)

> (((suggestions)))

>potentially bricking your phone
Bricking has been near enough impossible since like 2011

>Those are not really ads
user, do self favor and STFU, pls

Any particular reason you have two shortcuts to Unity?

Fuck off.

This just show absolute state of Jow Forums
Idjits who cant even install ltsb version or even know it exists or what it is...

Attached: Capture.png (489x249, 10K)

It really is beyond me how Microsoft doesn't offer a real Pro version.

I mean, yeah they are ahit and useless but it takes

No app store doesn't mean you cannot access them where do you think Linux subsystem in ltsb edition come from? The service is still there.

Change your wall paper nigger. It's been like fucking 10 months and you are still using the same stale one.

I installed Linux recently.
I like working in Krita with linux but for fucks sake, even the KDE which is supposed to be the most advanced DE still misses features like per monitor scaling and windows look like ugly jittery mess when I am scaling them.

And no an OS that REQUIRES every user to use terminal or fuck off will never be widely adopted.
Most people out there cant een read, let alone write and you expect everybody to know esoteric commands?

This was the start of forced advertisements somewhere around early 2009 there was a update which did exactly that and definitely a start of what would come

Attached: 196020-xbox-360-arcade.jpg (450x295, 11K)

Early system software

Attached: Xbox-360-NXE-1.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Modern Microsoft "Philosophy"

Attached: 39d301bd62a5dfee4030c166b4b51c32.jpg (960x540, 41K)

Xiomi has been putting intentional bricking functionality in their official ROMs for a while now.
>inb4 don't buy chinkshit

Just installed Windows 10 Pro last night. 45 minutes from start to finish, with 4 restarts.
One script before install starts, one script after driver installs, then five commandlines in all to install every program I need, and they're all updated with just one line, and I can already use the commandline anyway for some programs.
No bloat/ads seen whatsoever
It
Just
Werks

Attached: ps install finish neofetch.png (873x570, 31K)

Attached: win 10 new install memory.png (663x868, 33K)

living in your start menu rent free

A true utilitarian patriarch

Shitpostijng aside I had absolutely no problems with the first release of Win 10 but since then with all of these updates it has just gotten more unstable and flat out insufferable with the constant nagging.
>Start Autocad
>HEY WANT TO START STREAMING THIS?
What the fuck god no stop

>Cries and whine like little kids about spending 30 seconds to clean up Windows 10
>Spends hours configurating POS Linux just to do simple task.
The state of Jow Forums

The fragmented control panel no matter how one wants to spin it, is absolutely horrendous.

cleaning windows is a chore, while configuring linux is fun

You have never absolute control over Windows. Proprietary software controls you.

>Proprietary software controls you.
No, if i want to watch anime i go and watch anime using proprietary software, no one can stop me.

Is there any point in not using Home edition? It came with my laptop.

>zoomer thinks that was "early" 360 OS
The 360 dashboard had ads from the very beginning, you stupid little shit. There are none shown in your picture because it's not connected to the fucking internet.

Attached: Xbox-360-Blades-2-640x360.jpg (640x360, 58K)

BOJANJE

how

*sips* yeeup... Halo 3 and Dead Rising were good games.

Get the fuck out with your LGBT edition, windows is trash regardless of the version.

no it's cute

>buy new laptop
>comes with candy crush, disney magic kingdom and a few other shovelware phone games preinstalled

>zoomer
Cringe also who the fuck are you quoting?

>Fuck off
No. Do not use proprietary software, it is the enemy of your freedom.

>shopping at Currys
currys.co.uk/gbuk/index.html

pollution.

that looks exactly the same as it did in 1987
command.com
it wasn't anything to begin with

HEY WANT TO PLAY MINECRAFT?

It never ceases to amaze me how the Windows task bar goes full retard when you move it to either of the sides instead top or bottom. I mean look at the size of that thing. What a waste of space. Also some icons are not centered. Some have text, others don't, which is completely retarded because the text gets cut off anyway. It's been out for 3 years now, still full of design flaws and I'm only talking about the GUI here. Gives me eye cancer. What a joke of an OS.

Attached: 1535658726800.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>unironically using winshit

Attached: mscall.jpg (535x350, 20K)

>open tranny
what did they mean by this?

>Also some icons are not centered. Some have text, others don't, which is completely retarded because the text gets cut off anyway.
I agree with everything else you said but that's because whoever posted it is a retard that has "show full labels" enabled even though it very clearly is not designed to be used on anything except horizontally.

Attached: images.jpg (302x167, 11K)

>you're just a little baby boomer fag

Attached: xbox.jpg (480x360, 13K)

> it's not connected to the fucking internet
Wait you actually paid for XBOX live? Are you geniuinely retarded

>tfw W10 Privacy deletes all that shit

If you are using 10 and don't have W10 Privacy you should just chop your dick off

all normies i know use win 10 for years now and none of them DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT THERE ARE ADS
jfl

and they all suck on top of that desu

spoiler: they actually click the ads

thanks NPCs

>Windows 10
>expecting any privacy at all
>tripfag
Yeah, you got this all figured out.

>tripfag = namefag

>360
Dumb zoomer.

You didn't need to pay to have your console connected to the internet, retard.

Attached: toogoodforyou.jpg (500x281, 49K)

>right click
>remove
>it never comes back
whew, that was hard. certainly this is much more of a hassle than having to type multiple lines of commands into a terminal to do basic tasks

Are sites like rakuten legit to get a windows 10 professional key?

when buying it from microsoft a key for win 10 pro is like 260€ and on rakuten its 20€

Attached: 1pzrdt4oxcg11.jpg (1242x1203, 90K)

It is a legit key but the channel is wrong. ie. they might be intended for other region (eg. pajeets don't pay 260 euros for Windows). AFAIK Microsoft also does bucket deals with retailers, ie. 1000 keys for 10 euros each.

jfc what is MS doing

i just came here for advice on running w7 updates on unsupported hardware but it sounds like theres just no hope

it's a bug, let the thing download all the os updates and microsoft store app updates and then you can delete stuff forever

>utorrent
Wintoddlers are fucking retarded.

by merely existing, "wintoddlers" keeps loonex anuses in sheer, flaming pain
kek

i unironically bought pro and candy crush was still installed
twitter installed itself last month
>tfw the microcuckoldry doesnt stop after first install

>360
dumb zoomer

Attached: file.png (625x350, 329K)

why do winfags feel the need to have wm/de listed when there are no alternatives?

why do loonextards feel the need to be this assdamaged?

I don't have any of this.

KDE has per monitor scaling right in the system settings you dumb nigger

This. Personal disrespect; when you try to bullshit the teacher and act like you know... uTorrent is unacceptable and needs to be replaced with open and free qBittorrent. I care for you user make the jump

Forza Horizon 3 and some other games don't run on LTSB

vocaroo.com/i/s0wZbZjPiMId

Attached: thread vocalizer.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Why the fuck dont pajeets have to pay.

Jesus christ. Microsoft is bringing down the internet and by fucking letting immigrants take over en masse. Fucking 40000% white tax horseshit.

>games
Good thing we don't play those faggy things

based and bluepilled