Is a career in computer programming actually a good choice for a trans person?

Is a career in computer programming actually a good choice for a trans person?

Attached: born to hug.jpg (589x589, 47K)

The best choice that a trans person has in their life is to kill themselves.

what anime is this girl from

Why the fuck do you think sexuality has anything to do with it? There are no good choices for transpersons, gay people, incels, or norms.

Those things have nothing to do with what you do for a living.

You can nab diversity hires from rainbow hair roasties and bully your superiors into promoting you.

You don't choose programming as a career, you do it because you love it and you have a passion for it.

I never mentioned anything about sexuality. I just want to work in a field where I won't make people feel awkward or uncomfortable because I'm trans.

>I just want to work in a field where I won't make people feel awkward or uncomfortable because I'm trans.

try the killing fields

i'm saying this as a cis male, so take it with a grain of salt

it's probably somewhat dependent on the company and location, but it's probably one of the better career options. working for a giant-internet-company in new york i work directly with two folks who are trans, and i know there are many more in my office. from what i gather they seem to be mostly happy with the work environment, and from my perspective trans folks in programming aren't really that unusual of a thing.

so yeah, it's probably a good option in general

Youll be fine. But you will likely be condemned to big corporate environments that want to pad their teams for diversity metrics. Smaller places won't bother and will stick to white guys. The upside is you might get some passes on interview difficulty.

This is a shit place to ask since most people here are neets, edgy student maga types, or just white guys who work in shitty small companies that lock them in a closet far from the regular employees so no one has to suffer their lacking social skills. So expect a lot of "kill yourself" here.

Thank you for the honest replies anons.

I'm trans and have worked in large corporations and small startups.

If you're good at what you do, nobody really cares. If you're uncomfortable with your body/appearance, aim for a remote position.

I manage a team of engineers now, being trans hasn't stopped me.

hidamari sketch
Yuno is the cutest

Attached: 1461916400967.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

of course it's a good choice now IT companies are all SJW tier bullshit... You probably will have a better chance getting a job than a normal male.

Put that you're trans on your resume and you'll get a job.
Cut the bullshit and dedicate yourself to studying like everybody else and you'll get a career.

This is the kind of shit that makes everyone hate trannies. Irritating attention-seeking behavior. Are you not happy unless you have everyone thinking about your genital mutilation in disgust?

Just keep it in your pants in public like a decent person and you'll be treated like everyone else. Give that a try.

As long as people at your workplace find you competent, and your deviation isn't being rubbed into everyone's face all the time, you will be tolerated, even accepted. Not a shallow legally-obligated minimal facade of acceptance based entirely around sexual deviation, but one based on friendship and respect for the PERSON you are.

Stupid tranny.

Attached: 7c0912fc-4bf9-4d4a-9fe2-346c4dcdc49d..jpg (465x281, 17K)

Attached: 1528362479898.png (589x589, 306K)

>using IslamoNazi cancer pics

Make sure you have someone designated to take over your project when you kill yourself. Also, FPBP

CIA niggers really do glow in the dark

You're obviously someone from Twitter trying to gather posts for 'see them cis white male 4channers are so mad xd this is why Linux needs a CoCk'. Leave

It's not a career if you will only be doing it for a couple of years (before the inevitable).

Attached: 7aa.gif (500x374, 993K)

use your tranny privilege and get easy work

Your going to commit suicide way before your career choice pays off so why bother

as long as you aren't fucking annoying most people are not bothered by trans people. i've worked with several trans people who were great to work with, and not once did their gender identity come up in conversation. if you just want to be acknowledged as a normal girl and not some third category that needs constant affirmation, most people are happy to oblige you

>implying your sex or gender has anything to do with your personal drive or achievement
this is the problem with SJWs. Sometimes what you do is infinitely more important than how you were born

Attached: youreafuckingbigot.jpg (816x1024, 106K)

You are everything wrong with trans people. You look at everything in terms of your gender selection and not with your intelligence or skills.

I'm glad that statistically you'll be gone within 10 years.

>tfw actually a bigot but have no problem with this
Now if they put the little boy on hormones or give him an STD that's another story and I'm open to crucifying them all.

Attached: 4364567546432.jpg (480x480, 35K)

did you not read

First of all, define "good"
second of all, why wouldn't it be?
third, your gender has literally nothing to do with your problem solving skills, if people are annoyed that you're around its their own fucking problem, as long as they dont try to beat you up or restric your freedom, they have all the right to have any fucking opinion about you they want

>i'm saying this as a cis male, so take it with a grain of salt
why does your gender or sexuallity matter for this thread? thats the whole point of fucking anonimity, nobody here cares about who you are, just to what you have to say

>Smaller places won't bother and will stick to white guys.
source? and would this be a bad thing in your opinion?

>This is a shit place to ask since most people here are neets, edgy student maga types, or just white guys who work in shitty small companies that lock them in a closet far from the regular employees so no one has to suffer their lacking social skills.
you're not wrong, but it also makes this shithole brutally honest, something you'll hardly find on websites like jewbook or twatter, and if you ever do, its only a matter of time before it gets deleted for "abusive behaviour"

t. Triggered sjw
they're funny, fuck off

Do you pass? If so, no. If not, yes.

This user gets it.

but what about passing as your gender identity?

>gender identity
People don't care about your mental illness. They just get pissed when you shove it in their face like an autistic sperg. If you're good at your job and not some bleeding heart SJW fuck that won't shut up about your views, then people won't mind.

Everyone is going to feel awkward and uncomfortable around you. You're a man PRETENDING to be a woman and the rest of us are forced to play along with your personal fantasy or risk getting fired and blacklisted from the industry forever.

Attached: 1443469879112.jpg (200x200, 14K)

this tbqh

people studying compsci because they want to make a lot of money need to get the fuck out of my industry. reeeeeee, and all that.