University computer science

How's your computer science or other g related degree going?

I'm up at the University of Maryland and my cs classes are going good so far.

Attached: Untitled_0.png (580x525, 408K)

It's pretty boring. I don't think I'll be taking CS next semester.

becoming more jaded by the day

Same. All the projects are pretty easy as well. What uni you at user?

har har har wojak so funneh
baste

Fist semester at Digipen, no bully
there's a class mailing list full of my peers repeatedly asking the same question about how to add gcc to their path
but no actual programming yet

my last semester and i realized that i cant code for shit

Fuck off or post a better image for the thread.

It's going okay. I wish other people would talk to me. I love computers and programming but I'm lonely and I wish I had other people to talk about interests with. There are a few cliques of students who talk to eachother, but they are much more well-spoken than me and I don't have the confidence to approach them nor am I socialized enough to know how to be become accepted by groups of people.

Graduated in July, started work last month. I fucking miss uni already.

Sorry to hear user. What are you doing at your new job?

I'm outside the US
most math classes are pretty useful but the CS related stuff is boring as fuck, the assignments take you a day at most to complete, lately I've been doing assignments for profit for my classmates.

I have a good group of friends from sitting in the common room. You can make friends by osmosis surprisingly. Also go out to dinner with a group.

Choke on my fuck, retard. Go spam your rageface garbage back on your hugzone.

Sweet, how much you pull in from brainlets?

Why are CS students afraid to talk to each other?

Good money, helps with the food and transportation costs, the good thing is you always learn a thing or two from doing them.
It's sad that 3rd year students shit the bed when they have to implement simple stuff like an AVL tree.

I'm not afraid I just have autism

"""Technology analyst""" at an investment bank.

so not only are they too dumb to do their own homework, they're also too dumb to realize that buying homework isn't going to make them pass the final exams
jesus fuck

Why did he stab himself?

I graduated almost 3 years ago with a BS in math

Got a comfy big data job

Suck my dick compsci faggots

Attached: peter1.jpg (1600x1213, 152K)

pretty much yeah, also there is plenty of cheating on the written tests because they are often taken by the UTA instead of the professors themselves and they outright let you copy.