Linux installer now comes with adware scam

I thought it was safe?

Attached: DAfBv8vpLVCwWHJEb0526ClcLpUswB5r3lj6rj5OLKI.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Antergos/Cnchi/issues/1091
antergos.com/cnchi-installer-slideshow
pastebin.com/raw/GqRd4j3R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: d8XIZiu.png (1448x662, 157K)

>antergos

Attached: dffa.jpg (259x194, 4K)

>not having uBlock BIOS installed.
pffff... amateurs.

what the fuck is antergos

That's what happens when you embed webshit in your software.

ARM/RISC- V official operating system

arch for tards

uuuuh what? Is this real? Where did you download the image? Did you check the hash?

explain this linux cucks

clearly the maintainer of this not very popular distro is a complete piece of shit

vet your sources

not official linux

Guess it's real

github.com/Antergos/Cnchi/issues/1091

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: rms_interjection.jpg (1600x900, 450K)

I suspect whatever was shown there was from a internet domain that expired and got parked with malware.

Maybe. The domain that the bad script was loaded from was registered yesterday though. But it does look like something that would be thrown up on a recently expired domain.

Attached: ss.png (1843x295, 262K)

ahhh, ok, check this out. Embedded in antergos.com/cnchi-installer-slideshow

pastebin.com/raw/GqRd4j3R

seems like a hacked WP plugin

And if you google "examhome.net" you'll see it's embedded in all kinda of wordpress sites.

Attached: 1534656547337.jpg (788x699, 54K)

>Linux installer

No. That's what happens when you link to a CDN.
It's not any better than Jow Forums using Google's captcha, except maybe from it being a smaller business that you're loading your """free""" resources from with shittier cybersecurity.

Using not-fsf-approved distro
It was just your only dickheadery
gnu.org/distros/free-distros

butthurt zoomer go install a real distro

Not gonna lie i am amazed

linux shouldn't come with a network stack, like god demands.

>Antergos
What the fuck did you expect?

Attached: Hillary strangling a baby.jpg (409x399, 74K)

Manjaro doesn't has this problem.

So fucking incompetent.
This is why you don't give amateur literal-who distributions the time of the day.

>take another distro
>Rename it
>put ads in installer and in software
>rack in the money

I see nothing wrong with this