HELP I just opened up my pc to undust it and when I connected it again it doesnt boot and just keeps loop restarting...

HELP I just opened up my pc to undust it and when I connected it again it doesnt boot and just keeps loop restarting. This hapened before a while ago so I reseated the RAM and tried again and it booted for a second but gave me the IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL ERROR blue screen and now its back to boot looping with black screen. What do i do

Cpu is i7 7700 and mobo is gigabyte z270x with 8gb ram 650w antec psu

Attached: 9CE3B5AD-A2A6-49A7-81ED-62D3BB554042.png (593x635, 210K)

Install gentoo.

no

Pls

I reseated the ram again and now it got to the automatic windows repair screen but now it froZe on “Diagnosing your PC” please help what is causing this

You sure it's been reconnected properly

Yes, I never touched any hardware. Last time this happened i reseated the ram and it fixed the issue but this time its not

Either you didn't connect something correctly then you probably zapped something when you were putting something together, little northern did this and took it to a PC guy near me and he grounded all the shit

Install gentoo

kek you done goofed kiddo

Now its freezing on “Preparing automatic repair” so its booting but unstable

I ust restarted it again and now its running fine.

WTF happened???? Is this a gigabyte thing?

I assume you're running win10 ?

>Asking on Jow Forums for help.
STOP RIGHT THERE

one of ur cables is probably loose

Yeah

Tell me user, what did you use to "undust" it?

This is honestly the last place I'd ever come for help. There's too many people intentionally and accidentally spreading lies and disinformation

Clean your RAM and SATA connector (both on the HDD and the motherboard) with 99% alcohol.

Compressed air can

Where is the ram connector?

I got another blue screen argh

Do you have a Linux USB or a copy of UBCD handy? If you could boot into the ram test utility on one of those it would tell you pretty quickly if you have ram issues and which slot to clean and reseat. Otherwise it sounds like a hard drive issue or maybe a windows issue.

That's what you get for not using a meme strap.