I just built a really kick ass PC with shit like a 1080 ti and I7-8700k...

I just built a really kick ass PC with shit like a 1080 ti and I7-8700k. But for some reason I went with just one tiny 32 gb ssd for boot and a 4 tb hard drive for everything else. So do you guys think I should get an intel optane card to boost my hdd speed or is it a waste of money?

Attached: optane.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>I7-8700k

Attached: intel dead inside.jpg (831x1200, 58K)

>wasting shekels for a 1080Ti and 8700k when the RTX 2080Ti shows up this week and the 9900k shows up next week

What a double retard

>RTX 2080Ti

why would he pay double the price for a small performance upgrade?

I would've gone for those if I had the budget. I might upgrade gpus down the line

the guy is even considering dead'o'tane, give him a break, he is probably legit mentally challenged

Buy a samsung ssd for like $100 and shut up

this I got a 1tb 850 evo for my gaymes id never go back to hdd

You sound like you have legitimate learning difficulties, so yes, Optane is a product aimed at you. Now go back to /v/, you piece of shit.

There's software that can let you use that 32 GB SSD the same way you'd use Optane, as a cache for a HDD.

>AMD shills SEETHING

Attached: intel poo.jpg (679x758, 54K)

I'm no shill either way. Just saying you don't need Intel hardware to have a hot block cache for your HDD. Personally I bought an Optane drive and now use it with dm-cache (which does roughly the same as the Optane software) since I'm using Linux and the Optane software is Windows-only.

>But for some reason I went with just one tiny 32 gb ssd for boot and a 4 tb hard drive for everything else.

Attached: ch8o1bn9k5zz.jpg (640x465, 57K)

If I am not mistaken it was PrimoCache or PremoCache or similar.

>buying a i7 8700k when the i7 9700k and i9 9900k are around the corner and 7nm amd cpu is coming in november
>buying a 1080ti when rtx is literally in stores this week
must be cool being you

>one tiny 32 gb ssd for boot and a 4 tb hard drive
you can not be this fucking stupid

Its almost like not one person here has a concept of money and that new things cost more

>5 Rupees have been deposited into the accounts of Ramesh Singh and Pajeet Patel from nVidia Inc.

Just use your 32gb ssd as a cache.

The motherboard have the functionality built-in. No need for shitty software

Ignore all the hyper critical niggars that are jealous of your new pc. You need a M2 SSD to complete it, getting a 32GB boot drive was a mistake. Easily fixed tho, and enjoué votre nouvelle ordinateur.