Visit parents

>visit parents
>back up parents documents on USB drive then wipe windows and install Ubuntu
>they are furious with me despite the fact I am saving them from spyware and giving them a better os for their toaster
>said they will just buy a new computer and I'm no longer welcome

Well fuck them. They should've paid me for what I've done.

How do you guys get your friends and family to use linux?

Attached: wu.jpg (741x1080, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Qj8p-PEwbI
vocaroo.com/i/s1MsJ7g0rgzq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are women such whores?

Stop posting this hideous whore with those nasty fake tits.

thats a pretty autistic thing to do without telling them

Honestly, they should sue your sorry ass for breaking their property.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Qj8p-PEwbI

>How do you guys get your friends and family to use linux?
W-Why? I don't care.
This.

i wish i was a woman so i could be a whore

>why are man such desperate retards that hunger pussy
>why would a woman take advantage of low test man desires to get both power and free sex

source on that 1st statement please

>All men want easy stretched out pussy

Attached: 1535725641743.jpg (550x422, 35K)

>he thinks he knows female biology

Back to fapping to 2d girls drawn by low test asian men.

literally me
seething fag heh

Damn those are some nice milkers.

if that were me i would have BBCs stuffed into my every orifice every waking moment

Attached: 8x8eon40o1511.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

>walk into parents house
>wipe computer of everything but documents
>force them to learn a new OS
>they get angry for some reason
MFW

Seethe more cuck.

>wipe parents computer of all files, install gentoo
>hand them packet of crossword puzzles with all their passwords to keep their brains stimulated
>they kick me out on the streets
fucking boomers man

Installing an ad blocker was the better choice.

Why are you a virgin

t. incel

seething incel-hating virgin

no u

Attached: f7c05481d78bd9c538ae0cd382729c150a9c99c46ac82db982191941d45de679.png (624x628, 81K)

by showing them how to use it and why it might be better for them
>inb4 muh freedom
>inb4 windows = spyware

normal computer users dont care about these things they just want the computer to do what they need

I think you mean to say "Who is this open source angel"

>plastic tits

Normies will always fuck up their PC and since im the maintainer of the family Pcs. I forced them to use Gnu/Linux or I wont provide them with support. Same thing for IM if they want to talk to me .Migrated them to surespot then xmpp then signal atm. I brought 20 to signal so im doing good saving them from ZOG

not all women are whores a better question is why men at technology conventions allow this whore to walk around LARPing as the next Leonardo Di Vinci

There are people on this website who think a pussy gets "streched out" in the long term by having sex.

Google prolapsed cervix

You don't get a prolapsed cervix from having normal sex. Also a prolapsed cervix is not the same as a "streched pussy".

I don't I am not autistic.
Also my dad uses freeBSD already.

You didn't follow your parents' guidelines, so you failed the job. You are not a good technician. You got what you deserved.

Butterface

I don't. Linux doesn't support AutoCAD. No, my mom is not learning an alternative which may or may not be worse.

>Installed Ubuntu onto sisters laptop
>Laptop is a thinkpad sl400
>She got used to it
>Dude in her class spotted her using Ubuntu
>Was amuses
>Not now since she got the 6th gen x1 carbom

>they are furious with me despite the fact I am saving them from spyware
>install spybuntu

hey Jow Forums ;)

Attached: kek.png (735x674, 591K)

Literal mongol face.

definition of butterface sadly, and thats with makeup

>BBCs
Enjoy your AIDS.

>I would RAID her motherboard with my hard drive

How I got my family and friends to use Linux is weird, I suppose
>mum unironically had been using it for several years, and kept quiet about it until she somehow found out I used it
>welcomed me to a "better community"
She was at the time running Fedora, knows about the "install gentoo" meme somehow.
>dad asked what's "wrong" with my laptop
>told him it's Linux
>he asked "oh, like the penguin?"
>he apparently knew about it, but never bit the bullet and gave it a shot
>asked if he wants to play around with my laptop for a few days while I was there
>accepted
>he loves it now
He's now running Kubuntu.
>while was at dad's place, brother was also around for a few days (apparently got there a few days before me, left a few days before I did too)
>brother would ask what I'm up to
>haven't spoken to him in ~5-10 years
>told him not much, been keeping busy with work, family, etc.
>he's in a similar situation
>asks me what about recently (last few weeks or so)
>tell him I got a promotion
>tell him I'm expecting a baby in ~2 months
>tell him about my (currently) only child's new obsession with the PS2
>ask him in return
>he found out about a "website dedicated to this new operating system"
>he's talking about linux
>he's talking about r/Linux or something, presumably
>he's been checking it frequently for a few months prior to the visit
>actively participates in the r/Linux & LinuxGaming subs
He's apparently running SteamOS & DreamStudio, soon to be UbuntuStudio
Sister, on the other hand, at least at the time I'd last spoken to her, didn't run Linux personally. Her and I had a falling out about something a few years back, so she doesn't talk to me or associate with any hobbies I have, so she doesn't somehow stumble upon anything from me. Can't blame her desu
No other family than that anymore, so can't really say.
It's pretty weird to know that over half the family runs some flavour of Linux.

>not wanting girls to look sexy
gay

Attached: 1524549491833.jpg (296x288, 11K)

>butterface
have you seen her tits? I've seen blow-up dolls with better chest.

I know you are trolling but I know some who have done this before.

maybe you should've let them know that you'd install linux on their computer? well, i convinced my dad to use mint because it reassembles windows a bit and he does nothing besides browsing web. no complaints so far. he's been using linux for 2 months now. i also taught him how to use some basic cli shit like htop and cmus.
not all but you'd be surprised how stupid men can get in front of pussy.

Bitch is open source, does that mean she's free to use?

Linux is a kernel.

That's like if someone replaced ypur tendies and frozen pizza with vegetables and fruits.

It's better for you, but you'd still be mad

open source != free

Short answer: capitalism.

Long answer: capitalism has made it so that a person's worth and social standing is determined by the amount of material possessions and capital that persons has, regardless of how that wealth was attained. That's the only metric that truly matters in capitalism. So basically women will offer their body in exchange for a life that is better than their current one. 'Trophy' wives and gf rarely have degrees, or their own goals and ambitions. They want the wealth and social standing without actually putting work into attaining it.

I don't blame them though. World of capitalism is a jungle, we all do what we can to survive.

My dad is on android, uses windows 10 for work at a government job that uses proprietary connection/encryption software.

The rest of my relatives are in the apple ecosystem. My uncle who retired from upper management @ Foxconn recently.
Told me that "no one builds computers these days" Having a windows laptop from his work, while in the apple ecosystem at home.

that's materialism, it's a cultural philosophy, captialism is an economic model

But is she free to use?

Capitalism also happens to have private property that enables materialism. Can't have material possessions without laws defining possession.

I would RAID her open source until it causes a stack overflow

I don't, I never let anyone know about my "computer skills", having a bunch of family and friends asking you why their stupid shit doesn't work and asking you to fix it is a nightmare.
I just don't talk about technology, and if the topic comes up I feign ignorance.

It's not that bad when you make them fully understand that you should not be contacted unless as a last resort and compensation is expected.

You shouldn't format someone else's computer without their permission.

It's because of dipshits like you that people set bios, boot and user passwords along with full drive encryption.

Nice Blog faggot

please subscribe on tumblr, or donate to my patreon for $5 a month, or even better, join my discord and we can have a discussion! :)

Do you have a 9gag Account so i can add you?

So if we lived in a communist world, she wouldn't have the bottom of her tits hanging out?

no, just an iFunny & Memecenter :(

What happened with your sister? How come you didn't talk to your brother for 5-10 years?

Sister is a bit too personal to acknowledge (It wasn't some /b/-tier shit at least)
Brother and I just kinda drifted apart, I suppose. He started uni, moved out with some mates, and I moved in with my girlfriend and her mother, then eventually moved out together. There was never any bad blood between my brother and I, thankfully.

Ok. Sorry to hear that. I have two younger sisters. The older of the two is in uni now and I just graduated and started working. I barely talk to her but I feel like I should try to be closer. I talk to the youngest one almost daily. Hope things get better between you and your sister

>angry incel

Females being attracted to good providers isn't as new as capitalism though, it's basic survival/biology.

Because men respond to it.
Most people are stupid as shit and will do lots of stupid things to get women. An equal amount of women are stupid and only have their body to offer.

Look at women past 40 years old and see which ones are successful on their own, and which ones are depressed has-beens who no longer have their young hot body to fall back on.

>forces someone to use something they don't want to use
>WHY AREN'T YOU THANKFUL
You just did the exact same thing Microsoft did with Windows 10, you took the shit they liked and replaced it without their consent. It doesn't fucking matter that Windows is spyware, you didn't get their consent. This isn't what free software is about. You don't just push it down people's throats because YOU think it's best for them. You're no better than Microsoft or any other big corporation if you do that. Fucking retard.

>gets fake tits
>goes clown balloon mode

Fuck man. Imagine if they were perky C or B cups

Attached: 1530133550589.png (10000x5625, 1.56M)

what a disgusting skank

you tell them
>you know a way to speed up their slow ass laptop
>make sure it's not their daily drive tho.
>show them how to look for and update software
>wait couple years until their old daily drive becomes slow as fuck
>ask how the linux laptop is doing
at that point they'll either realize themselves that windows has faster obsolecense and want to switch entirely.
or they forgot about the laptop and there's nothing else you can do.
at least it worked for my father

You realise that you have fallen for the bait by posting ITT?

Greentext fagit

I would 100% be a total slut if I was a girl so it makes sense to me.

She has a penus

She's just open source, man.

In the West it is no longer about survival because of our welfare. No one is really at risk of dying from malnutrition or lack of shelter. An attractive body is desirable to all men, some men can provide a better life than others, they can all provide some sort of life, i.e. survival. So clearly it is not about survival.

She needs a bag on her head.

Attached: 1534326497388.png (393x393, 169K)

>saving them from spyware
>Ubuntu

user...i...

I would kick you out for making me use gnome 3 too

Thousands of years of human history.

trophy wives are kinda a thing of the past, though. it happens still, but very rarely by comparison. this is because womem entered the workforce en masse and wages lowered a lot. women are the ones that occupy colleges in a majotity. if you get married these days your partner will likely work just as much as you do, men can no longer provide for an entire family on their blue collar salary -- it's just not possible without going into debt. trophy wives are now reserved for the upper middle class and the rich.

>sage

>mum used to bring MASSIVE SUITCASE sized "personal computers" home running unix
>then she switched to dos then win3.1 - I went from kings quest to solitaire in a day....
>I used nt4.0 and then win98se until I didn't
>mandrake and knoppix, finally pulled up muh bigboy pants and debian...
>mum is in charge of eng dept ict - ONLY windoze. Constantly refuses muh "suggestions" for installing loonix
>last win flavour I used solely was win2k8r2
>mum came to me about a year before she died wanting me to put ubuntu on the thinkpad...
>t. that laptop is still sitting somewhere in pieces in the back room.

Attached: 5556482725_32cdff2d2e_b.jpg (1024x680, 269K)

Nice, wish my family would be more open to it.
I got my dad into linux, he's using ubuntu now as his main OS.
But my mom doesn't want any change at all, so she stays on windows.
And my sister has some deeply rooted bias against "nerd" stuff, so linux is a no go for her even though she would theoretically be open to new things and would certainly be smart enough even for more advance linux stuff -.-

You're just mad because you don't possess that GOD GENE.
No BBC = ANGER

Fake and gay.
This

>not all but you'd be surprised how stupid men can get in front of pussy.
This litterally would not be a problem if men just masturbated more.
Want some irrefutable proof?
Japan.
As hentai production rates went up, birth rates went down.
Masturbation kills a mans urge for sex. Without this irrationality, men are able to think clearly. This is why thots in JP are looked down upon heavily, while they gain more power in the west every day.

Damn i want to smack this bimbo around and strangle fuck the shit out of her hardcore

vocaroo.com/i/s1MsJ7g0rgzq

Attached: thread vocalizer.jpg (500x500, 38K)

I wouldn't be opposed to her doing more videos like where she illuminated her fake tits

>having normal sex
No such thing anymore, everyone's fisting and eating ass these days.

>i learned in my gender studies class that vulvas are self cleaning ovens that always smell good and suffer no wear, and as a male feminist i just have to take it as the truth seeing as my gapping boypussy isn't indicative of how vaginas work

He'll yeah
Now that's how you spend a weekend

physical access user...