SJW problem in tech

What do? Does anyone have a plausible solution? This is becoming insane!!!

Attached: 1512509873525.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KvZI8BsSxw
twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1041448498057633798
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

irl

Have you tried... Not being an ass hole?

Attached: daa.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

Violence is villified because it is a very effective solution. A society could purge all degeneracy in one bloody night.

political correctness is not politeness you dumb nigger.

Have you tried killing yourself?

What did they do this week, little Jimmy?

The BDFL model is over. Neither Guido nor Linus could stand up to them forever.

The only two viable development models left in open source now are the UNCOMPROMISING Dictator For Life like Theo De Raadt or design by corporate committee shit.

Attached: puffy63.gif (599x198, 20K)

Be enough of a badass to let your work speak for itself and your actions separate.
Don't get cucked.

Just keep on keeping

>What did they do this week, little Jimmy?
Killed Linux
How did they blackmail Linus?
youtube.com/watch?v=1KvZI8BsSxw

>Treating someone as a human is bad because I disagree with their lifestyle

Woo. There's a reason they took your Stapler, Milton.

>Be enough of a badass to let your work speak for itself and your actions separate.

Like Brendan Eich? Retard.

>you must refer to me as xe / xir / xem or you will lose your job

Woo. There's a reason you have brain problems, SJW.

Said no HR department ever.

Like I said, try not being an ass hole.

KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
HOW ABOUT THAT FOR TREATMENT
FUCK YOU AND KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW
KILL YOURSELF
NOW SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT KILL YOURSELF

Attached: 1515321759127.jpg (480x415, 240K)

I suggest releasing saner societal rules "codes of conducts" and such that aren't fucked up.

Ultimately, the SJW push is about legalistic or other rules. Don't let them always make the easiest choice the SJW choice?

>We're just going to move you downstairs in to storage B, we're going to have some new people coming in and need all the space we can get, mm-Kay?

>codes of conducts
I think we basically have to move to a brand new model of development, where we all use:

- PGP keys.
- Pseudoanonymous names, no identifying information such as race, sex, etc. (no "in" for the deep state).
- Decentralized code distribution.
- ZERO political bs in our code.
- No cuck license (BSD), hard-copyleft any to deny entryism to corporations.

The GPL has failed. The corps used social engineering where legal means failed, they have taken over open source using trannies.

Attached: 49v4uFil_400x400.jpg (349x349, 22K)

asshole is subjective, retard

What the fuck happened to "harden the fuck up"? There's a generation of children who were useless fucks, but handed participation trophies, that grew up and went into work environments and when faced with the reality that their shit does indeed stink, they've thrown shit fits to change every god damn insignificant thing they can.

You know where their bullshit wouldn't fly? The military. Guess what Linux Kernel developer grew up in a country were national service was still implemented. It's fucking pathetic watching a bunch of fucking mentally ill trannies and their faggot fucking nu-male counterparts cry about being berated aggressively. In the army you learn to tune everything out and only take on board the constructive criticism and don't do what you're getting chewed out for again. If you're going to cry, you're not worth the fucking time and effort.

They need to bring back military service so these mollycoddled faggots get a dose of what real life actually involves.

Belittling and demeaning someone for having kool-aid hair and male genetalia yet identifying as a woman is pretty cut and dried ass hole behavior.

>What the fuck happened to "harden the fuck up"?
Killed by the corps and deep state who want to stand in the way of human interaction. They see a crowd of people collaborating together without them and they have to destroy it.
Human cooperation without governance is a threat to oligarchies running every country on Earth.

belittling and demeaning someone for pointing out that they look like a retard for cutting off their dick is cut and dried ass hole behavior ^_^

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1041448498057633798

Gib mone pls

>t. raping gender-fluid paedophile

>Belittling and demeaning
Oh you poor baby, here let me wipe your arsehole.

Attached: 1537158787737.jpg (741x1080, 122K)

I don't mind you trying that, but I'm not a big fan of long term sweeping plans. Can't follow through with these.

But I might be able to add a Code of Conduct to one or another place that isn't the subversive bullshit in the Contributor Covenant or Women Who Code Code of Conduct and all these works that can't deal with sexual anything, don't have reluctance in moderation, don't have unbiased appeals... but a lot of insane, very open to interpretation rules.

>running every country on Earth.
*ruining

PROTIP: A lot of the SJW speak executives preach publicly and in all-company meetings is not authentic. They're only doing so for investors, PR, and to seem like "good people". Behind closed doors they will say some of the most sexist, racist, and downright dehumanizing shit you've ever heard.

>participation trophies
>the military
You know if there is one place that hands out feel-good trophies like candy it's the US military.

We really can't until the working class can contribute more.

That whole spilled spaghetti is a joke. Congrats on now being in on it.

>I don't mind you trying that, but I'm not a big fan of long term sweeping plans. Can't follow through with these.
Then don't do anything and accept defeat.
This is going to require SERIOUS work and fucking dedication. The first thing you can do is pull in everything BSD and stick a non-cuck license on it.

One day you and people like you will be on the opposite side of the spectrum. I can't wait for that day. Beating retards like you up again both in and out of work will be glorious.

So basically, a TempleOS with TCP/IP for starters? asking unironically

Fuck off nigger

Oh look another Jow Forums
>WE
>GON'
>BE
>KANGZ
LARPer.

>Then don't do anything and accept defeat.
No, I think I'll do my small thing.

> This is going to require SERIOUS work and fucking dedication.
I wish you success and hopefully your efforts will compound in some way if either of ours have any success, eh.

Oh look another homo. Kill yourself.

Guns are technology.

>Said no HR department ever.
Misgendering people is a fierable offense at basically any company now

>being considerate is not helpful

What's the problem? It's not like you actually work for any of these companies or any company in fact.

Civilian life isn't the military nor should it be. If it is it means you are either at war or in a police state, neither of which you probably want.

The GPL didn't fail, Linus has been ignoring the spirit of it for years. The Linux foundation is lax on enforcement, has been trying to get around it by allowing binary blobs in the kernel anyway, and really doesn't care about GPLv3 whatsoever.

Some universities do go for that crap.

Get rekt on horsecock, scum.

We must build a new Temple, but this time negotiate better with God to get more than VGA.

An extremely efficient technology

Invitation-only source instead of Open Source?
Trannies need not to apply?

I support this.

>ZERO political bs in our code
How do you enforce that without an arbitrary dictator?

>Does anyone have a plausible solution?
How about killing yourself?

Attached: 1336331355282564.jpg (548x288, 110K)

In regards to the silly conflict between misguided coastal bourgeois 'SJW' ideology and the 'let's do the exact opposite because I'm edgy' crowd, when one side gives in, the opposition no longer has a reason to exist. This is a silly game that ends as soon as the players stop making moves.

I, for one, advocate hiring based on ability and qualifications to maximize profit. Who cares what an employee is, identifies as, or believes, as long as long as they can adhere to the company's philosophy and consistently generate revenue?

Dismissing a talented worker in favor of a mediocre one based on personal demographic preferences is a good way to be crushed by your competitors. This is capitalism here.

Attached: 8940d3f7-a9d9-4839-94b8-24e5ec2d0ac3..jpg (640x625, 432K)

a good recession man

one times are tough they will just fire all the people that are least productive and focus on their core business.

>let's do the exact opposite because I'm edgy
No faggot, the opposite is:
"Leave me alone with your political BS please".
Fuck you.

Easy, just avoid projects with poplitical bs.

If they are transgendered male to female and you just keep calling them dude, or guy, or bro, yes. That is being an ass hole.

I use to blame women for this sjw shit, but men are contributing to it just as much as women and trannies.

Not just single mothers are to blame for screwing up their kids, but cuck fathers who let their woman be a crazy cunt and coddle her are contributing. Men are meant to be reasonable and protectors, now most of them are cucks or fag trannies.

Btw in third world countires being a female programer is normal, they think and solve problems as well as the men do becuase they understand gender is physical and not to do with brain function.

Attached: nooooo.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

How many times have you read the turner diaries, Englebert?

>you should have to lie and ignore reality or you should get fired!
lol

>Huuuu huuu I SURE got him with my obscure reference.
>Now all the of guys on Jow Forums will respect me, a homosexual, and accept everything I say!!!

Attached: die.png (923x662, 396K)

THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

I mean it doesnt have to do with brain function too much.

You can easily learn to solve problems just as efficiently as men if you adapt.

> SERIOUS WORK
lmao this thread is hilarious

If I want the list of my fetishes to be added to my name because it actually identifies and pleases me, will everyone comply with that as well?

>Pseudoanonymous names
That means no real world influence at all, isn't? While the ideal is cute as pic related, in practice it means that you can't go into court if someone else decides to just ignore your license.
You would need then something like the Linux Foundation, for your project, with visible faces associated with real names. People that may not be as involved with your ideal, and that would defect easily by the threat of being called racist.
You're at square one then. Do you think that the CoC came from the kernel devs? It surely came from the Linux Foundation that pays for their salaries.
And anyways, no one should hide for something as working on something and promoting meritocratic values.

You're preaching to the choir. And some Internet companies like Google already got too big to fail.

>That means no real world influence at all
Work for the code only. No one gets influence now, it all goes underground. Only the wage cucks will remain in open sores.
>t. Globalist cuckold

Blame the Jews, they started all of that

>in practice it means that you can't go into court if someone else decides to just ignore your license.
What do you think the PGP key is for? Anyone who contributes can deanonymize and cash in on a license violator then "retire" by switching to a new PGP code and pseudoanonymous name.

Breaking Google up is the only way through the hole we are in.

If the company is large enough, they can afford to hire a number of subpar workers to satisfy diversity requirements.

I'll make the logo guys

Mind your own fucking business and stop giving a shit that people tend to group themselves. That's the solution.

where did this hatred of code of conducts originate from? Every professional environment has rules that you cannot violate, and calling someone a retarded whale probably breaks every set of rules ever implemented. It's just something not allowed in the workplace.
As these software "organizations" grow larger and become more legitimized, you will continue to see pushes for professional rules implemented within the organizations. Of course it's up to the distro maintainer whether or not he actually wants to follow and enforce these rules, but no one is being unfairly forced to abide by them.
The distro maintainer is allowed to pick and choose who contributes to the project. I don't see the problem with any of this.
(My post was entirely genuine, if someone disagrees I'd much prefer an actual argument instead of just calling me a Jewish faggot).

Kill all liberals, SJW, lefts etc.

based and redpiled

>calling someone a retarded whale probably breaks every set of rules ever implemented. It's just something not allowed in the workplace.
If you're in a not insane workplace, that's seen as adult conflict that needs a warning at most, and maybe not even that if there were provocations or constant failures that would have angered most people somehow.

On repeated occurrences, boss man/woman will just keep in mind that the two people maybe don't like each other and maybe use them in different places if possible.

YMMV if you're in an insane country / company that thinks it needs to shelter adults from bad words and typical human conflict [which will happen anyhow, but more underhanded if they can't even talk openly what they think/feel].

You're trying to have a debate in the middle of a lord of the flies battle, Bryan.

>where did this hatred of code of conducts originate from? Every professional environment

Open source isn't supposed to be like big corporations. "Codes of Conduct" didn't appear until a few years ago and are consistently used as a political weapon.

Le sjw will ruin Linux forever:(((((

now all of us talented kernel developers can't contribute :(((((

I agree, we need to remove master/slave terminology.

God damn I love living in a culture that throws you pol assholes in the dirt.

Talk is cheap. If you want a violent revolution (YOU) have to be the one to risk throwing away your future to start it.

You'll never get rid of SJWs by bitching about them on the internet.

As long as people will go with them instead of trying to solve their issue, they'll be around.

the solution is simple

eventually you will see the light if not already. you won't have a choice

Attached: flag.jpg (232x217, 6K)

Yeah I don't think a CoC is NECESSARY for an open source project, but the people in charge of it are well within their rights to implement one. With that being the case I think the actual issue most people have is that there are more left leaning people in positions of power than right leaning people.
>consistently used as a political weapon
It would be cool if you could provide an example where a conservative contributor is "attacked" by a CoC that wouldn't be penalized in a professional environment. I'd really be interested to see something like that.

There are objective reasons to dislike homosexuality and transsexualism, like the massive proliferation of sexual diseases and the strong correlation with pedophilia.

Fuck off trans-nigger.

Attached: Mmmmmyeahhhj.jpg (400x400, 33K)

So I guess you don't drink either, right? Because there are plenty of objective reasons to dislike alcohol.

>where did this hatred of code of conducts originate from?
"IF YOU JUST IGNORE THEM THEY'LL GO AWAY" [TM]
Sorry homo, it's just not going to work anymore.
>Mind your own business
Should have taken your own advice before you started invading open source. It's too late to stop now.

>God I love having my ass violated repeatedly by a black man

>imagine being hurt by mere pixels in an underlying kernel you never actually se unless you audit the code
Murrica politics at it again

Attached: cowscar.webm (640x340, 733K)

>IF YOU JUST IGNORE THEM THEY'LL GO AWAY
What the fuck are you talking about?

Open source was a mistake that allowed corporations to play entryist. People mock Stallman but I think he had the right idea. Going hard free software (no "FOSS" stuff) won't get you that sweet silicon valley money but it's literal production for use and will make a lot of people's lives better.

>What do?
Discuss this on:

True harassment. Not baby shit like telling someone to kill themselves through a dozen sockpuppets, making them feel genuinely unsafe in their lives. Vandalism, fucking with their mail if thats possible, slash their tires, Home Alone tier booby traps that cause physical harm like heating the doorknob, all sorts of just evil shit. Of course these only works if you live near these freaks, otherwise its an effort in futility with online harassment since nobody actually cares what they're called online but its extraordinarily easy to milk it for sympathy points.

based and redpilled (upvote)

The solution is exposure. Just think of those Jow Forums threads where some degenerate tranny gets vivisected and has their front hole replaced with flaps of skin from their arms. The normie knows deep in their heart that these acts are wrong but they do not know the depths of the concepts they are discussing. statistics about suicide, statistics about domestic violence, statistics about the wage gap, statistics about homosexual venereal disease. The solution to fighting SJWs is simply to expose the truth, it's that fucking simple. The SJW forum is one which can only survive through Stalinist censorship, it is for this reason.