Is this the best photo viewer

is this the best photo viewer

Attached: lol.png (83x84, 12K)

yes

Attached: blaze_it.png (1008x709, 715K)

Yes. Mostly because of how you can adjust every single setting in the program to meet your extremely specific needs.

last time i installed a Jow Forums shilled image viewer (nomacs), turned out it had no support for CMYK colour profiles and thus could not display images intended for print-work.

promptly uninstalled it after questioning my sanity for a 15 minutes.

>and thus could not accurately* display images

honeyview is best

feh works on winblows too

>not irfanview
*sip*

based

i took you 15 minutes to uninstall an image viewer?

This
The Win 7 Photo Viewer is the only one that displays colors accurately, and Honeyview only does so after two ticks in the settings.
Nothing else does

I use image glass and it's pretty nice.

This.

how

ePhoto is going good.

Thats what i use
its simple as shit loads fast and shows pictures

I like imageglass

sudo zypper in feh

it took me 15 minutes to realise that my output file wasn't the problem because i couldn't conceive of the idea that someone would code an imageviewer and leave out basic functionality.

x n v i e w

What's wrong with windows photo viewer?

>printing images on paper

yes
would even use it on Linux, except gif playback fucked up last time I tried under Wine

Bloated UI, can't change one character in a config file to make it do what I want.

honeyview and removing all the gui is goat

emacs

can it play webm? no? into the trash it goes.

Why would an image viewer need to able to play videos? I mean it's a neat feature for something like a reaction folder, but otherwise you're better off using a normal media player.

webm=gif
deal with it
into the trash.

Oh, so you're saying it can't handle animated gifs? Well, that is a deal breaker.

Windows xp viewer will always be the best

>tfw picasa image viewer will never come back

It was too good to be true, fucking Goolag

Attached: Nerd-rage.gif (760x568, 264K)

Better than irfanview ?

irfanview has more features, jpegview has easy customization. if you're already using irfanview, there's probably no real reason to switch.
for me it's
jpegview >= irfanview > honeyview > xnview > the rest

ACDSee, nigger. Ze best.

I've used irfanview for years and never bothered to switch to anything else. Then gifs started getting wonky (playing real slow) so I got honeyview for that.

Yes, but still need some adjusts.

>JPEGView can't handle animated gifs
Yes it can. user is just shitposting.

It's Windows

Why does a shortcut have a file extention?
The absolute STATE of wangblows

Yup. First thing i do when i do a fresh install of windows 10 is the reg hack to get the old photoviewer back. The default one in win10 is fucking garbage.

DESU, i actually liked the one in XP even better. I hate how in the win7 one, if you go full screen, it automatically scrolls to the next pic after a few seconds. I dont want it to be a slideshow, i just wanna fap to the image in full screen! DONT RUSH ME, WINDOWS!!!!