Steve Jobs is rolling in his grave

You all fucking know Steve jobs would not have let this shit fucking fly.
He would never have allowed the notch, and neither would he have allowed the size to get ridiculous. Upsizing phones is a cheap way of skipping costs in downsizing components.

I don't really care about what he did but even I can see Apple with Jobs in charge would never have done this.

Attached: xs max.jpg (619x413, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2011/11/why-steve-jobs-cried/
youtube.com/watch?v=65_PmYipnpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If he's so smart how come he's dead

Jobs would have never even allowed the iphone to get larger than the 5
remember when apple advertised that the iphone was small enough to be used with one hand?
what the fuck happened to that mentality?

he might've liked the notch
chinks

>he might've liked the notch
I think he might have demanded to make it as invisible as possible.

he would have done the notch 2 years earlier as a game changer

why do fags keep saying jobs wouldn't let this shit slide

he fucking would, he's not an idiot. before notches and slim bezels android phones were xbox huge, member that stupid 6.5" phase where it's literally almost a tablet to your ear

was no need to compete then, look at samsung now they look stale AF all in the span on 18months

t. paid apple shill

fpbp
/thread

Why would an apple shill talk against Jobs? Why do you faggots keep pretending that he was some upstanding god of innovation, design, and consumer rights lmao

Are you that cucked?

muh steve jobs

steve jobs also refused treatment for cancer now hes a skeleton. so fuck off

I have an x and it is pretty based really
yeah the notch is unaesthetic but it makes the phone smaller while keeping the screen space up

Jobs was crazy.

If you are so dumb how come are you alive?

That dumb nigger paid millions for homeopathic rosewater and distilled magic native american piss to cure cancer before realizing he should've just used western medicine then he'd probably still be alive. He switched and it was too late lmao.

So that user is right to ask
>if he was so smart, then why is he dead?
The guy was a fucking moron.

he might've not allowed the notch, but he worked on the iphone 6 / 6 plus, and they were the best selling phones of all-time.

Okay. So? What do you expect people to do about this exactly?

You don’t get real astrological cure anywhere but india, that’s where Steve jobs learned the Jupiter worship, which lead to his success in Apple. Literally every presentation, name, date, time and even location and video titles of Apple are filled with jupiterian symbology. E3 also base their whole event around sun and Jupiter, as an astrologer I can understand all symbology instantly, Samsung worship saturn and rahu the dark planets, btw this is just the tip of the iceberg.

he also wouldn't have used a tumblr profile to pick model names

cont.

This is also why companies like ea and apple use weird numbers, for example jumping straight to 10 from 8 or going back to 1 after 4, simply put they use the number, name, colour and the whole theme itself according to the planetary period they are going in. This way they utilise the energy of the planet which generates success, if they base their game around a planet that is not active at that time then they will not get the the results.

>le steve jobs wouldn't have let this happen
I find that half the time when people say this, they're flat-out wrong. Steve Jobs was exact type of person to remove the headphone jack and he would've been surprised they didn't do it sooner. Steve Jobs would've been fine with a notch if it means no more bezels otherwise; the whole point of the iPhone was all-screen anyway. Steve Jobs would've been fine with a MacBook Pro with only four USB C Thunderbolt 3 ports and bad ventilation; he once LITERALLY weeped when he found out the MacBook Pros he was overseeing would need vents, and he worked his entire adult life to ensure computers have fewer, smaller (but still very capable) ports and take up less space.
Steve Jobs would've been fine with almost everything Apple is churning out today. It's weird, when Steve was alive, Jow Forums hated his fucking guts for the same reasons they hate Tim Cook and current Applel status, but now that he's dead, everything is "m-muh Jobs."

Steve Jobs died because he thought his cancer could be cured by optimistic thinking (no, seriously.) Fuck this shit thread.

There is 0 (zero) possibility that Jobs would approve of the notch. Just no fucking way. It's too much in your face. He would probably ask the engineers to figure out a way to to make the camera and whatnot more seamless.
The notch is an abomination that goes against everything that Apple stood for

Fun fact: Steve Jobs refused to release the first iPhone as anything but all-aluminum until the engineering team alerted him (several times) that there was no possible way the phone would function without the heap of plastic at the bottom. He eventually relented.
Fun fact: Steve Jobs hated Siri, but when he saw what it was capable of when the software team started working on it without his permission, he relented.
Fun fact: Steve Jobs said phones with big screens are useless UNLESS you can get rid of the bezels in favor of ergonomics (which was fucking impossible back in 2011). He never relented, because he fucking died, but still. He probably would've relented sooner or later.

>Jow Forums in 2010: Current applel sucks, I miss 1994 applel, what the fuck is steve jobs even trying to do
>Jow Forums in 2018: Current applel sucks, I miss 2010 applel. what the fuck is tim cook even trying to do

Well considering the ceo of apple is a literal fag, the notch and poop emoji is exactly what Apple stands for today, maybe that’s why they whacked him since he refused to be a part of the whole new age colourful bs.

>source: my arse

Fuck you.
>Steve Jobs cried upon finding out the MacBook Pro would need vents
In his defense, he cried over everything. He cried when Time Magazine put the Mac on the cover instead of him.
Also, Jobs encouraged Apple to release the Apple III, which was a total disaster because it would begin to melt/malfunction after only 3 hours of use because - shocker - it desperately needed fans and didn't have any.
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2011/11/why-steve-jobs-cried/

>Steve Jobs was known for trying to remove ports
Sources: Floppy disk. CD drive.
youtube.com/watch?v=65_PmYipnpk

Steve Jobs would've been just fine with Apple today. Especially since it became the first trillion dollar company. He'd be just fine with it.

Although there was some bending issues with certain models, I like that he liked the aluminum finish.

>i care what some dirty sandnigger who literally soaked his feet in piss thinks about technology

I know both facts but:
>Steve Jobs would've been just fine with Apple today
No. This is a leap of faith.

>he might've liked the notch

No chance would he allow an iPhone to have been released with a literal dick on top of the screen. No way.

Nobody missed 1994 Apple, they are almost bankrupt at that stage.

It's kinda hard to argue anything over the notch when literally dozens of copycats emerged the following year.
Seems customers want it, just like they dont want a headphone jack? If people want crap is it wrong for the companies to defecate?

Fpbp

They want it because daddy apple said so

So not that user, and also not a fan of iphones in general, but I'm not seeing the 'literal dick' thing. Am i retarded?

Gay sex