Code of conduct

>code of conduct
It's happened lads
we lost

Attached: IMG_20180917_110939.jpg (631x540, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/16/167
twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1041460521684422656
archive.is/Uh8JL
r.va.gg/2018/09/the-perils-of-private-politics-in-open-source.html
medium.com/@rvagg/the-truth-about-rod-vagg-f063f6a53557
voat.co/v/technology/2724885
freebsd.org/internal/code-of-conduct.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello, openbsd.

>mass exodus
>linux
that would require a mass of users in the first place

They fucking know what they are doing... it is all on purpose.

kek

Can't find this email in the LKML, someone link it.

Attached: laughing-meme-wallpaper-21-555308bb00749.jpg (1920x1440, 156K)

It's over.

here is a large mass of linux user

Attached: arc.jpg (1024x609, 465K)

i wonder if this guy is being paid by google to do this, or if its just his mental illness that drives him to do it (as a way to repress the thoughts of suicide)

i am an archlinux user and i am not like this.

Explain this shit.

Could be the case, so they can push Fuchsia.

>we lost
what can they do with the linux kernel? rewrite it in js?

>cares about as stupid meme

Just use wahtever the fuck you want, by saying "im an archlinux user, and I'm not like.." you sound so fucking cringy.

rewrite it in sjw

So what? Literally nothing is going to change, except SJWs having a small meaningless celebration for now.

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/16/167

thread will get moved to Jow Forums when you even attempt to. But take SJWs, cancer metaphors + its another tranny 'coder' lookatme shitstorm, etc. - you pretty much up to date. Same old shit, with Linux in the crossfire this time.

Ok, so just boring mindless talk about diversity once again that will eventually have zero impact? Wow, so original.
Don't they ever get tired of it?

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1041460521684422656
>please give me money, I'm changing the face of open source
>I'll make all the penises on this scene feminine

fork the kernel and make it white male only

welll... problem is, Linus (Torvalds..) actually did get tired of it. This time, its different, they've gone too far. Again.

Isn't it ironic that it's all these trannies running around waving their CoC's?

Attached: 9a039f48de5951dddc8a3b0318ae7b8ff70ff3e2ce02524c63110f396d0063de.jpg (980x733, 65K)

Torvalds is pretty open about what's going on if you read between the lines. He's been surrounded by these people and can't stand it anymore.

From the mail, it just seems like something he wrote in a hurry just to avoid being bothered again by these trannies, I doubt he actually believes that shit, not to mention any practical impact.

What's ironic about it?
Any normal person who hasn't been brainwashed is instinctively repulsed by these "beings".
Take children with sane parents for example: they feel pretty fucking uncomfortable whenever they see something like that in the streets, and for good reason.

Great news!

It's a play on words.

>They fucking know what they are doing... it is all on purpose.
Indeed they do. These faggots exist to ruin every nice thing and drag it all through the sewer. They are a blight on society. The hatred that normal people feel for these freaks is not irrational. It's perfectly rational, and I hate them too. Makes perfect sense to me that my ancestors used to drown these fuckers in peat bogs.

OP's tweet is real by the way. Archived for posterity:

archive.is/Uh8JL

Attached: 1536297449317.jpg (706x733, 142K)

I'm unironically an SJW and I gotta say, I don't really give a shit about this, nor did I give a shit about whatever unfriendliness may have been going on in the community prior.

I will say this much though: the unfriendly """""""people""""""" the CoC revamp is directed at -- NOT those whose complaints may have motivated it -- are the ones chiefly responsible for the widespread image of the Linux user as an obese, fedora-wearing, "mmmuh'lady"-spewing neckbeard.

eat shit, faggot

to you linuxfags, guess you know how it feels to be told to switch OS, like youve been telling winfags all this time, not so easy is it? i bet none of you fucking leave linux

ps, kill yourself

Kill yourself faggot, unironically

I am at a point to drop computer and such stuff forever.

>eat shit, faggot
>ps, kill yourself
>Kill yourself faggot, unironically

I got dubs.
You cannot simply respond this way to dubs.
Especially since you did not get dubs.

r.va.gg/2018/09/the-perils-of-private-politics-in-open-source.html

Rod Vagg was tried to be ousted from node.js using the same cock.

Attached: 1528572393463.jpg (184x184, 11K)

All these cocks are about controlling the narrative and power politicking
medium.com/@rvagg/the-truth-about-rod-vagg-f063f6a53557

Attached: cryingnami.jpg (400x267, 17K)

>look mom, muh numbers!
Hang yourself.

Xe xemself recognizes that it's an infiltration. Don't let yourself be gaslighted, this is not acceptable.

well, here's what going to happen. If you want to contribute to the kernel you cannot have a public political opinion should it tick off the SJW mob towards attacking you

>Maintainers have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, commits, code, wiki edits, issues, and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently ANY CONTRIBUTOR FOR OTHER BEHAVIORS THAT THEY DEEM INAPPROPRIATE, threatening, offensive, or harmful.

(emphasis mine)

Also, dubs aside:
>i bet none of you fucking leave linux
You'd be surprised.

The difference is that Linux users only suggest Linux either A) jokingly, or B) to those who would benefit from using it.

Unlike Windows users, who unironically go around telling Linux users to install Windows. Probably because, being the retarded Windows users they are, they fell a little too hard for the "install gentoo" meme, and took it as an actual suggestion -- and thus got angry and wanted to "get back" at Linux users for this. Similar sort of mindset to the one you're expressing here, really.

Alternatively, maybe they're even more retarded than that, and actually hate people just for being different from the norm. Pretty pathetic if so.

>I use arch btw

Attached: reddit-alien-8.jpg (395x397, 34K)

Your dubs don't count because you used multiple attempts to get them. I only needed one.

Attached: Untitled.png (200x187, 54K)

Thank God I switched to Windows back in 2017.

So what's the possibility of calling a hitman on this shemale?

>boiling_frogs.jpg

Put down the pizza

Any time you stop spamming this will do.

Attached: n.png (552x110, 5K)

Good god that is a creepy display picture. Why would someone use that?

Is that one on the right trying to feel up that girls chest? I want off this ride.

Attached: 37a8ee3d2bb84e8e0d09c32c86fbc94c22d79a2f2e8021f73e2f9c35f8dd31b0.jpg (340x414, 39K)

>fell a little too hard for the "install gentoo" meme, and took it as an actual suggestion
That's offensive! Gentoo is fine and you should install and use it at least once before calling it a meme.

please, stop. i eat less than one pizza per month and i run ~5km every two days. archlinux is a great distribution that has the greatest community.

>code of conduct
>submitter: linus torvalds
if only i knew how bad things really were...

Attached: 1532159551486.jpg (857x1200, 101K)

It's going to be very bad society if someone must expertly and cautiously place their hand around a child on their lap lest they be accused of pedophilia.

>going
this isn't the 80's anymore, >18yo men around non-family children has had people on edge for some time now

Yeah just like video gam. .

man am i glad I havent actually instlled a distro yet
looks like DflyBSD is going to get some serious consideration

even if he's not as direct, i hope linus will keep putting his foot down when needed

we should just make our own code of conduct that is less about disgusting trannies and more about lewld traps. I would imagine that would piss them off.

I'm not calling Gentoo a meme, I'm calling "install Gentoo" a meme. Personally I've already installed it actually.

Time to migrate to TempleOS, the one and only TRUE OS

what part of "stepping away" do you not get? fuck, even Wendell has used the words "toxic" and "gatekeepers" when talking about the Linux community
this shit is fucked

Considering it gas a gnu license, you could, idk, just don't care?

The children shall be alone.

>remove cock
>redistribute
perfectly legal.
thanks, gpl

Who let this happen? FOSS will be in ruined because SJW started to ruin everything.

Attached: 1524614622228.jpg (1024x796, 171K)

BSD is still an option, just ignore FreeBSD

The internet itself mostly has linux servers. Therefore it'll affect a lot more people than you think, even Windows users. Read more here: voat.co/v/technology/2724885

>Bunch of sexual degenerates holding children
>Not suspect
You wouldn't raise an eyebrow at a priest sitting with a child in public? If no then why does it change when he puts on a dress and face paint?

foss has always been about social justice (hackers vs corps)

All the cucks who told people trying to warn others to fuck off to Jow Forums and that they didn't care and that nothing would ever happen to them!

hackers vs corporations is not social justice you leftist faggot, its fucking common sense

Most priest aren't sexual degenerates, but all sexual degenerates are sexual degenerates.
(But in that case I'll still be watchful, better safe than sorry)

*tips hoodie*

common sense and decency are two things SJWs have none of

megacorporations like Google and Microsoft are the main drivers pushing diversity propaganda into open source

it was never like this until 3> years ago

i want linus to post and rick roll us/say the CoC was a joke or something
pls

well NOW SINCE IT'S A FUCKING ISSUE FOR YOU FAGGOTS your will be scrutinized.

FOSS is about having full control of your property. It's libertarian.

HAAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GREETINGS FROM Jow Forums

HAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

come back to Jow Forums

And most of them don't care about this petty nonsense

At least it isn't as bad as the FreeBSD CoC.
freebsd.org/internal/code-of-conduct.html

Attached: Screenshot_20180917_155603.png (1265x273, 35K)

ITT: """""""People"""""""" pretend to be affected by something they will never be affected by.
There are no Linux Kernel contributors on Jow Forums, and no less in this thread.

"much less", pablo

>There are no Linux Kernel contributors on Jow Forums, and no less in this thread.
and how the fuck would you know?

Not seeing any proof otherwise

Now collectivists are taking over. Cock is about controlling the narrative and push over any who doesn't conform.

>please doxx yourself so i can attack you directly

"of the contrary", pablo

Who cares about Linux sjws or whatever.
Its just a kernel, that we can swap for any other kernel and keep using our GNU software as if nothing happened.
RMS will protect us.

Attached: richard-stallman.jpg (249x400, 15K)

>implying anyone's stupid enough to doxx themselves
how about you go fuck yourself

god bless Patricia Torvalds for bringing her father toward enlightenment. thank you Patricia.

>We can't continue to be assholes
>We need to be better human beings
>OMG LINUX IS FINISHED FUCKING SJW SHIT
You fucks are so predicably pathetic.

as are you leftist faggots who have to ruin fucking everything with your pc bullshit

The problem is that things like drivers and file systems are all tied up in the kernel. The kernel is important, which is exactly why blue haired clowns from hell are trying to kill it.

Don't even give them (You)s.

Attached: ahbHurB.jpg (900x675, 165K)

>>Maintainers have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, commits, code, wiki edits, issues, and other contributions

so, nothing changed as said