Yeah I'm a freelance software engineer and make 100k per year and drive a Lexus I'm better than all those muscular...

>Yeah I'm a freelance software engineer and make 100k per year and drive a Lexus I'm better than all those muscular losers working in sales and construction
>D-don't walk away from me I'm rich!

Attached: software engineer.jpg (1074x1044, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autoguide.com/auto-news/2012/05/are-german-cars-reliable-myth-german-engineering.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ITolYeDyKWw
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Freelance SE
>Not a fat fuck

>Lexus
>not a BMW, the Ultimate Driving Machine
Ayyy, pleb.

Attached: frozen-black-bmw-m6-gran-coupe-is-breathtaking-photo-gallery_5.jpg (2560x1600, 1.92M)

After riding endless cock carousel for about 30 years, women end up marrying someone with stable income anyway.

Smart programmers already have moved onto traps and sexbots though.

Attached: 1494554737606.jpg (1133x552, 59K)

>german
>engineering
lol nice meme

autoguide.com/auto-news/2012/05/are-german-cars-reliable-myth-german-engineering.html

this

youtube.com/watch?v=ITolYeDyKWw

>BMW
Is that you Elliot?

>wh*Te women aka roasties
fixed

BMW-beta male vehicle, not Alfa Romeo the alfa male's auto, fucking pleb.

they are all roasties, just white women are hyperroasties.

>his car is not german
Ewww, stay away from me!!

Attached: AMG GT R.jpg (716x403, 36K)

BMW is a brand for people that put short term gains in favor of long term ones, a sign of high-test. These men are willing to endure higher maintenance cost in exchange for prestige and access to female reproduction organs.
Lexus drivers on the other hand prefer the safety of their pocket pussy

>natural selection is somehow a bad thing

Attached: 1533659579388.png (842x792, 82K)

>stay away from me!!
You don't need to mention that anyway.

>endure higher maintenance cost in exchange for prestige and access to female reproduction organs
AKA cuck

japanese > american >> rest >> german

this

aka alpha males.
Alfa Romeo is nice too. It's on the complete left side of the 'looks vs quality' spectrum. Literally polished shit.

this. those anons are just externalizing their failures as to why they don't like women
>be little shit
>socially awkward
>never improve themselves
>women don't talk to them
>years go by
>reeeeeee women are all sluts! i don't like them because roastie!!!!!!

>evolution
yikes...

BMW: Beta Male Wagon
Alfa Romeo: For alpha Romeos

>aka alpha males.
>cannot get females just by standing about and need to spend 60k+ for a car
lol

not him, but it is when the traits that are being promoted do not include essential traits. yes, confidence, good health, good weight, etc are good traits, but in the modern world intelligence should be valued higher in the evolutionary market than it is now.

"Alpha males" are bluepilled NPC degeneracy enablers

>kills himself over a roastie
yeah very "alpha" indeed...

>just be yourself
yikes

Actually BMW drivers could get any woman in the world even if they drove a Honda or a Lexus, but why would they drive in such a cuck cage if their income allows for a real mans car (BMW or Mercedes)?

>women have the mental faculties necessary to assess the fitness landscape and optimize selection that will improve our species
lol, yeah because abs and chad facial structure is what leads to innovation.

Mate, I own an alfa and it's as reliable as any other car. You just need to maintain it, that's all.

/thread

ah yes, because you're a 130IQ genius.
>improve yourself
>just be yourself
no, be who you could be, never stop improving.
i said literally fuck all about innovation, user. stop putting words in my mouth.

So you're saying having no chin or jaw is what leads to innovation?

Attached: cu37br2j33fz[1].png (874x1080, 507K)

>be who you could be, never stop improving
any more advertising slogans to share?

>i said literally fuck all about innovation, user. stop putting words in my mouth.
i never said you did.

no

yeah, stop being a whiny faggot.

>130IQ
>genius
that's the mensa baseline my NPC friend

>You just need to maintain it about 5 times as often as any other car and pretend that various sorts of failures costing 1/5th of the purchasing price to fix are very normal
Not even Alfa dealers will tell you their cars are as reliable as most others. Their whole selling point has always been their looks and drivers experience.

>comparing chink shit and amerilard motorised scoters with German Automotive Perfection
Lel, enjoy your Kia.

Attached: Porsche_918_Spyder_SAO_2014_0281.jpg (3000x2000, 3.35M)

oh, my mistake. you're CLEARLY one of the 170IQ TRUE HUMANS!

>James Damore, who was fired soon after his 10-page anti-diversity manifesto circulated internally throughout the company in July, has hired a Trump-affiliated lawyer to look into his case against the company.
>Since it was leaked to the public, Google has found itself at the epicentre of controversy.

absolutely based

also, why did you blot out the roastie's name?

Better than degenerating into lard-ass slug people with no chins. You're not for degeneracy, are you?

stating facts isn't whining, normalfag

Show me a BMW higher test than this.

Attached: 76C7317B-25FA-4882-8908-9473DA12DA20.jpg (4032x3024, 3.83M)

so you're saying fat is genetic? hmm...

enjoy your iq decline. nothing more degenerate than that.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000244

That's a peasant's car, lol.

Maybe being a weak-willed bitch is genetic.

>my dick is tiny but my engine is big!!
What kind of women can you even pick up with such a thing? Asians or something?

Fat is very genetic. Diet and lifestyle have a big influence but regardless different people respond differently to the same amounts of exercise and coloric intake.

>muh dick muhfugga
you a nigger?

You're a cuck if you even own a car, anyway.

This is especially a problem seeing as before the most productive and best suited to protect a family would be selected, but now that the welfare state exists women are already financially and physically protected by the government and don't have to look for that in a man.

Maybe men should step up their game instead of seething in beta rage online behind anonymous avatars?

Fascism: The Post

Back to

women love it when you run them over with your fancy car
i mean win them over
women like expensive automobiles

when you insert them into every fucking thread it is, bitchboi.

maxipad spotted

Fat is very slightly genetic. No matter what your genetics are, your body cannot make fat from nothing. If you won't just eat an appropriate amount, that's on you, not genetics.

only NPCs get angry at facts

How sensitive do you have to be to actually think this?

i'm not angry at facts, i'm angry at your constant whining. only NPCs are whiny babies.
WAAAH someone else fix the world for me. are you a player character or not, fagtron?