Mosquito repellents are technology

Mosquito repellents are technology.
What does Jow Forums use in the fight against those blood suckers?

Attached: Mosquito-Repellent.jpg (1000x863, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5BZZXuSjhM
youtube.com/watch?v=fH_x3kpG8Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zyklon B usually works.

Enjoy your stage 7 brain cancer

Mosquitoes are only around in the summertime where I live, and only pose a problem at night. The solution is having a fan directed at me and my bed while I sleep, which I need in any case for the heat at least 1 month of the year.

Cancer stages stop at 4

Winter 6 months of the year. Actually good at keeping insects larger then a loonie from existing.

To be quite honest Austlian insects scare the everliving fuck out of me. Fuck that shit.

Am tempted to get one of those blueish uv shit + sucking fan, but am afraid it's not going to be a better lure than my hot co2 expelling body.
Is there any poison, besides zyklon b, that can be injected inside a warm blood sausage (condom or something filled with fake blood with an internal heating resistor) that wont kill humans if the mosquitoes that are waiting to feel it's deadly effects poke someone in the meantime?

I don't sit around outside. I'm either moving or indoors. These fuckers are drawn to me more than other people. I went camping last year and had to wear a mosquito net the whole time, otherwise in 30 minutes my face was covered in bites.

Nothing works as well as having a few electric zappers placed around.
Vanilla, citronella, any botanical oil, its all bullshit. Even deet barely works because so many thousands of generations of mosquitoes have been exposed to and adapted to it.

Put a screen over your porch. Put zappers on posts around your yard. No insect is going to adapt to being fucking electrocuted.

>he risks fan death
hf dying

>electric zappers
I thought those shits only worked on flies and larger.

>Fan death is a well-known superstition in Korean culture, where it is thought that running an electric fan in a closed room with unopened or no windows will prove fatal. Despite no concrete evidence to support the concept, belief in fan death persists to this day in Korea.
>closed room with unopened or no windows

I have windows open in the summer, obviously.
In fact I have my window at least slightly open in my bedroom at night most of the year.

Attached: img10634596578-600x380.jpg (600x380, 44K)

Attached: 3.jpg (400x300, 39K)

>not installing gentoo in place of window

Autumn. It've been working fine for about 2 weeks already

These things work great!
Get dodgy ones from a brand called "rainbow"
Pack of 10 is about 3 quid.
Decent branded ones cost more and use safer chemicals so they don't work.

You don't need to kill them if they can't get to you.

Attached: no-mosq.jpg (849x1200, 122K)

When I was in the army I used to carry this around. You could and I did sleep in the open wearing nothing but briefs in the middle of fucking marshland in summer and not get a single bite all night. Not even inside a sleeping bag because it was so goddam hot. They are ridiculously effective but quite expensive.

Attached: 18175200071-2.png (600x600, 390K)

>he hasn't slept in a place with jumanji size mozzies that will attack you through the netting

nets are good but if you toss and turn during the night and touch the net you are fucked.

the fuckers are ridiculously persistent though

Attached: crawlinginmyskin.jpg (441x518, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D5BZZXuSjhM

Attached: dowant12589.jpg (500x409, 56K)

Post the doujin...

>fan death
>flat earth
>moon is cheese
>reptillians did 9/11

please stop Jow Forums

But soulless humanoid animals who only think with a lizard brain did do 9/11

it's jews did 9/11 you dumb redditor

>a fan directed at me and my bed while I sleep
nice, I do the same even though I have no mosquito problems. i keep it on all year except winter

moon isn't cheese but the landings never happened

based and netpilled

>be a hundred years for now
>fucking mosquitoes have adapted to electric zappers
>start using their corpses as resistors
>mfw

Repellent doesn't work. 12volt fan + electric fly swatter

Wooosh

>67648737
youtube.com/watch?v=fH_x3kpG8Z4

>Not using lasers to + AI to shoot it down...