/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News
>Orpheus a pipe dream
>fake-tehconnection still tehsuck
>tracker exclusives are killing PTs
>raminmehr is an autistic cuck with terrible taste
>redtopia security still plebe-tier

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3120627
orpheus.network/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obligatory FUCK RED post

stretching it

Puff was here

I don't recognize this

Attached: red-top-hot-anime-girl-original.jpg (1080x1080, 183K)

are all animu trackers autistic about nip-only? I want my fucking dubbed cartoons from muh childhood

NEW FEATURED TORRENT ON KG

>dubbed cartoons

Attached: .gif (343x255, 1.28M)

ok "dubbed anime". I just have a nostalgia attraction to dubs. Also sometimes the Japanese VA is beyond horrific.

>there are people still trying to get into ptp through ggn

Attached: Capture.png (1156x202, 55K)

I got banned for the RED interview, how do I get there otherwise? For a long time I thought the mod who banned me was autistic, but in a different discussion I figured it out, they probably saw that I had an open connection to the site and thought I was cheating.

I wasn't, but then again how would I prove it? All the evidence is against me. I'm pretty sure there aren't that many torrents of black metal etc, so I'm not too worried. Would've just wanted it in my collection.

>I'm pretty sure there aren't that many torrents of black metal
BM is basic bitch music, there are thousands of torrents.

Don’t listen to the faggots here. Orpheus.network and notwhat.cd are the places to be.

What route do I need to take for Orpheus? I'm on PTP and BTN, any way from there?

What's the best tracker for programs? IPT has a decent selection but some place has more of everything. I want there.

they have interviews

In which IRC channel? The one mentioned on orpheus.network? Site isn't even back on...

Which loli is that?????

Rin probably.

Attached: 1521344184741.png (1000x1500, 1.72M)

>tracker exclusives are killing PTs
Go on...

>red eyes

kek

Good catch. Also missing the cross on the chest, which is why I added probably.

>he doesn't know

So /ptg/, did you solve NWCD riddle yet?

Attached: 1527509784800.jpg (500x375, 102K)

It's an original.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3120627

She cute.

How to get into ADC?

Is the riddle "why do we even exist?"

Why would people ddos private trackers?

what trackers are you on about? ab and all the otherr's have dubbed its called Dual audio

Attached: i kek.gif (374x400, 100K)

Riverrun

Yeah I don't, but I still belong to trackers you're never gonna reach. Mock me all you want, at least I'm not the one belonging to curry trackers.

I'm on AoM, how about you?

that guy has some balls

>Saw the previous thread
Can anyone tell me what went down with qq and why so many people are pissed at him/her?

was the original just too risque? too bad it was removed from the thread

what are you talking about

they talking bout qotquiet, staff on SC and pooloo cockfag

they're no longer staff on SC

yeah but why is he talking to

What happened?

Orifice recruitment on MAM when?

Attached: donkey2.jpg (638x425, 76K)

i notice you didn't dispute the cockfag part, gj user

No, the answer would be obvious. Their Gold standard is the future for FLACs, especially for WEB releases as soon as it is going to be published.

Elaborate.

I found you
With driftwood
Tamped inside you...

>I still belong to trackers you're never gonna reach
user, have of this general is on REDtopia, its nothing to brag about

well I read the bakabt rules and it seems like they only accept nip audio anime except when it's originally in another language

and a tongue of silk

How to get into ADC?

Dunno m8

we need pt unions

Any private communities for HQ livestreams of TV?

haha, fuck off

What's the problem?

mpv vs MPC-BE

Is apollo dead for good?

Attached: file.png (859x330, 30K)

No, their are waiting for their ex-sysop (O) to be able to transfer the database backup to their new sysop (Athena) and then use the backup for their new domain called Orpheus (orpheus.network/)

>Orpheus
*Orifice

*XOR

mpc if you want madvr
mpv if youre on linux

i love getting cucked by the NL swarm

does madvr do anything that mpv doesn't

it tonemaps hdr better

>he doesn't own a UHD HDR OLED

How do I get into cgpersia forums? I already have an account on cgpeers so what gives.

madvr is still better though

It's better at scaling HD & SD content to 4k.

it's better at tonemapping too
every manufacturer has wildly different algorithms, they're mostly bad in comparison
there's no consumer TV that can display native BT2020 and 4000 nits

I just joined and left #red-invites because no one is there. Are they not interviewing anymore?

You either joined the wrong IRC network or the wrong channel. Re-read the instructions on the prep site. Make sure you're using a decent IRC client (eg, hexchat), to

ab has infinite dual audio

Have you actually tried it, or are you parroting things you've read on tracker forums?
I've tried it with a professionally calibrated B8, and although promo materials say it tonemaps upto 4000nits, in reality it rolls off at around 2700. The difference between running the TV native and using mad-vr is marginal with this model, although I'm sure it's beneficial on some of the LED TVs.

there's no way the peak brightness goes to 2700 on any LG oled
at most 1500 on LED ones, so max 1000

>it tonemaps upto 4000nits
Not
>peak brightness of 4000nits

Why is EMP so slow?

They miss tons of 0day or even pre-releases every day. Stuff that's all over ddl forums is nowhere to be found.

I expected more to be honest

Does EMP have tons of JAV?
Where are JAV DDL forums?

Attached: NANCY.jpg (600x450, 185K)

Yes, there are some nice JAV collections there.

>forums

and yes, they do have jav. but don't expect the biggest collection. you should stick to dedicated JAV trackers. (nyaa or whatever private trackers there are)

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 936K)

Cinematik has unofficial invites.

Why did you delete?

>U2 invites the rule, the invitation code is valid for 8 hours. The registered email address must be the same as the email address for sending the invitation code. Please join the OB group 601022885 and modify the group business card. The PM will be in the station and QQ group after the medicine is sent.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1473976987265.png (804x743, 22K)

another day another 40mb upload on red

Attached: __original_drawn_by_unasaka_ryou__24b50dcd152258f8f1b46b772322c16a.jpg (1413x2000, 362K)

:^)

150MB for me :)

>puff learns to use proxies.
Woah! Did he just unlock another achievement?
sperg.jpg

Attached: lul.png (374x154, 7K)

just got my db9 invite

Why though...?

swear i didn't - i'll attempt to post it again in this reply

Attached: orifice2.jpg (600x472, 56K)

:^)
Hookman falls for bait yet again

do any trackers post fights like that boxing fight that happened last night? cant seem to find it on btn or ahd

im a retard i found it

Where?

Dead general

>raminmehr is an autistic cuck with terrible taste

What did I miss?

EXTREME SPORTS

idiot-proof way of making power user on redacted in 2 weeks:

Browse the requests for those allowing web fills. there are often new (and sometimes older, recently "buffed" requests) with around 10-40GB of bounty that are available online for like $5. the better the "deal", the quicker they get filled obviously so it often pays to check it often. Releases from like 2010 and forward have a way higher probability of being available as web which can narrow the search a bit. Upload it in

If needed you can also pad your stats with free bandcamp releases (released in 2018)

I know some are "paying to pirate lol" but a few bucks on a request would be less than the cost of the electricity for keeping your computer running just to get enough seeding in. This is way less effort, and honestly a no-brainer for anyone with a job and not as much time on their hands. or if you just want the invite forum which is decent too

Ideally you want to fill some ebook request from Amazon, refund and get ur money back and then buy a seedbox. Then just start autosnatching with the buffer u got from the ebook request

Hi Xeno :^)

It's times like these I wish I new Mandarin.