What’s a reasonable mobile price?

What’s a reasonable mobile price?

Attached: 0D665A41-AFFA-401B-83FE-6490DC9A947B.jpg (920x1227, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carphonewarehouse.com/nokia/6-2018.html#!colour=blue&capacity=32GB&dealType=sf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whatever can get you an 8 core 2+ghz cpu and a 1080p screen

This is the new Huawei, right? Ruddy gooks copying apple again

>"If you can't afford 7 of them then you can't afford 1"
Some wise motherfucker
A reasonable phone price depends on the hardware itself and the manufacturing costs.
That iPhone XR isn't even worth €250 in my eyes.

Attached: baldi_goin_ham.gif (1364x1364, 1.86M)

The point of diminishing returns is probably around $300.

$500-600

depends on what you're gonna use it for and what said, some people are fine with a $50 dumbphone whereas I don't mind spending $500 on one that fits my needs

£300-£400

is this phone SE sized? it looks so tiny, unless he's a big guy...

All I'm expecting a phone to to is make calls, send messages and mails and play music, never spent more than 100 bucks on one and probably never will.

Can I get the non blocked version of that gif please?

xiaomi is the best prices smart phone IMO

look for flagship killers for a midriange price is my sweet spot

>£300-£400
what did you buy for that much?
I got this piece of spurdotech for £200
carphonewarehouse.com/nokia/6-2018.html#!colour=blue&capacity=32GB&dealType=sf

If I were buying a phone right now it would be that one, checks everything except for OLED screen, but you dont even NEED that

About what I'd say that's close to what I paid for my Mi Mix and I'd say I got my dollar's worth

180€ for a Xiaomi Mi a1. I'm very happy with it.

They are cheap for a reason. This is with an international ROM

Attached: xiaomi.png (973x517, 46K)

200$

Just got a S7Edge for 350€ with my phone subscription. Wouldn't spend more for one.

Anyone payinig more than $200 for a mobile phone is an idiot.

Attached: 1396149192019.png (342x245, 100K)

I will never spend more than 350 in a smartphone but I'd say 600 is the ultimate upper bound.
Price increase more than technology in smartphones, anything higher than 600 is pure scam in my opinion.
Locked-down OSes are the biggest mistake for me as a more open ecosystem would allow manufacturers to develop advanced pocket computers in differents form factors and would justify 600+ market prices.

Anything up to 300 USD. Anything more than that is a shit investment and a waste of money.

You tell me

Attached: xxiaomi.jpg (5432x1810, 1.58M)

So all Xiaomi phones are botnets?

Makes sense, Huawei etc are banned from taking contracts in the US, Australia and other allied countries.

>49USD couch

Not even IKEA couches are decent, and you know it

>So all Xiaomi phones are botnets?
All phones period are. It's just that there are software alternatives on Android (custom ROMs), for which Xiaomi is known for as well. No need to use MIUI on any of their Snapdragon devices.

Well over here Xiaomi sells a wireless router for like 1/3rd of the price of competing products

I bet it's a botnet though, I read you have to go through a Chinese server just to access its web interface

>red pill vs blue pill

Yeah... that’s a BIG yikes from me.

Is this the 2018 version of pic related?
Huawei is banned because of proprietary chipsets.

Attached: 1482518624170.jpg (1134x595, 100K)

>Makes sense, Huawei etc are banned from taking contracts in the US, Australia and other allied countries.
It makes sense, but not for the reasons you're citing. This isn't about politics, although almost everyone was led to believe so. All OEM firmwares are proprietary and can therefore be doubted and confirming if any backdoors, security holes/exploits are being used is slower for that reason. Huawei devices have locked bootloaders and even if this was confirmed, users have no choice. There's no flashing an AOSP based ROM.
You don't have to bet on anything, just don't use MIUI. As you shouldn't in the first place.

>not 3d printing an open-source phone
I fucking hate you guys

>and you know it

How long have you been shilling on this forum?

So Xingming is the poorfag chink choice then. Good to know

500 is the tipping point. More than that and you're just paying for logos. iPhone X costs 370 to make, that should give you an idea.

>that fucking giant notch
Might as well put a real bezel

Updated picture. People told me that you can get that scooter for $399 on sale, as well the lamp. The couch comment was true, but I saw good/similar couches as pic related for sub $100

Attached: uxiaomi.jpg (5432x1810, 1.58M)

no

250 is the most I have ever spent (for my moto g5+)

about 3 months pay seems fair

>couch $49
Holy kek

>sofa $49 (bed bugs included)

Eve on the Android One ROM?

Who cares? Almost all Xiaomi devices have good custom ROM support.

I still don't understand what the point of the fucking notch is.

>tfw protecting the broken
go away itoddlers

Attached: 71-nSzJzzeL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 125K)

>if you're a poorfag, don't spend all your money on a phone
really makes u think

just jobless apple trying to make a fashion statement out of technical limitations.
just like how they failed to implement an integrated fingerprint reader
or how they cancelled their wireless charging stand because it was a fire hazard.

apple can't do anything right without steve

They were trying to compete with samsung's edge display but end up making a joke of themselves

If that's the iPhone XR, which is what it looks like, it's sightly bigger than the iPhone X.

Sure

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-160630.jpg (719x687, 173K)

>flagship killers
>midrange price

Pick one

Attached: 1534812627315.jpg (545x615, 72K)

>If you can't afford 7 of them then you can't afford 1

Dumbest thing I've ever read. So if you can't afford 7 houses, and 7 cars, you can't afford it?

I un ironically want that scooter.

>just got a S7 Edge
Nigga that's some old shit, I have been using this phone since release date and it slows down noticeably sometimes.

$400-500 will get you "the best phone" as in flagship hardware with image stabilization on the camera and stereo speakers. $400 is literally 95% while $800 is 100%.

The differences between a $400 phone and $800-1200 these days are laughable, it's pretty much screen and camera that's better and that's it.

t. Someone that bought a Mi Mix 2 a year ago for $500 and objectively it's still a better phone than what's brand new because no notch and better battery life

Attached: 737.png (640x480, 19K)

130 dollars

>Bought a redmi note 4 a year ago for 150 leafbucks
>still going strong
>lineage os with minimal gapps and it's more responsive than friends' samsung galaxy whatevers and iphones that cost 5x as much
>snapdragon 625, reasonable resolution and 4k mah battery means I have to charge it every third day with regular usage
>don't play shitty mobile games so there's no need for more power anyway
>still have a headphone jack
Only complaints are that it still uses microusb instead of usbc and the camera is nothing special, but I like it more than all the current flagships anyway and it cost legitimately 1/10th of what apple wants for their latest ripoff

Oh. So you waste money every year on the latest phone with a few camera upgrades? You're cucking yourself.

>redmi note
Only terrorists and shitskins purchase bombs

Attached: 1651E9DD-94EF-4055-97BD-D703825AFB03.jpg (696x364, 47K)

0 - $300 for most people
if you save up or are rich and want something nice, ok, but if some handheld you have defines you... please consider suicide.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-04-23-47-15.png (2160x1080, 674K)

I bought a Mi MIX 2 for $300. I don't think I could get myself to spend anything over $350-400.