Linux is DEAD! Windows is the ONLY valid alternative!

This is the thing which is currently ruining technology:
>contributor-covenant.org/

It is a code of conduct written by a mentally ill (even more than usually) tranny, who's goal is to address the "lack of diversity" in open source projects.

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1029161113848557569
twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1041441155874009093
twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1041465346656530432
postmeritocracy.org/

How do we fix this?

Attached: Ha2NN5m.jpg (596x530, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/the-creator-of-linux-linus-torvalds-is-taking-a-break-to-work-on-his-unprofessional-behaviour
postmeritocracy.org
youtube.com/watch?v=4gICvx1Jv6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We lost. It's over.

>Windows is the ONLY valid alternative
wrong
just use dont use kernel version 4.19.* or newer until you can find a viable alternative
you could try BSD (excluding freeBSD)
alternatively you could go do linux from scratch to understand the system and then maintain your own non cucked linux

>windows
thats not TempleOS

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, Android, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Android plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Android system made useful by the Bionic corelibs, Toybox utilities and other open source software comprising a full OS designed for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.

Many users run a proprietary version of the Android system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Android which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Android system, developed by Google.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the Android operating system: the whole system is basically Android with Linux added, or simply Android. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of Android.

>How do we fix this?

First would be to discover what kind of leverage they have on Linus to get this shitsmear approved.

They even forced Linus out. It's fucking over.

techradar.com/news/the-creator-of-linux-linus-torvalds-is-taking-a-break-to-work-on-his-unprofessional-behaviour

Attached: 15347968920391252536976087933349.png (480x480, 84K)

>It is a code of conduct written by a mentally ill (even more than usually) tranny, who's goal is to address the "lack of diversity" in open source projects.
Who gives a fucking shit? This has nothing to do with technology. Stop pretending it does and stop spamming this.

The same CoC is used in Microsoft projects. There is no escape OP.

>Windows is the ONLY valid alternative!
lol no. i'm not giving money to microsoft, you buy me a license, fucker

Attached: order.jpg (960x739, 71K)

See
They kicked him out.

Attached: bitches.jpg (2112x2400, 631K)

>most programmers are apolitical but are slowly being dragged into a fight they never asked for

How long until this happens?

Attached: 1528200603928.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

this is just temporary right
hes gonna come back and just fuck their shit up right?

Attached: that tfw when.jpg (347x393, 38K)

>the-creator-of-linux-linus-torvalds-is-taking-a-break-to-work-on-his-unprofessional-behaviour

Attached: e4tHbJe.gif (336x252, 1.35M)

>you could try BSD (excluding freeBSD)
He can't. Hes not technicly capable even partition his hdd not even to think about installing other BSD

> postmeritocracy.org
Duh fuq?

Attached: IMG_1154.jpg (480x480, 41K)

lmao they sent him to the reeducation camp

Listen up you stupid fucking shithead, you faggots are going to end up like /v/ when the commies came cracking down on them, coming to Jow Forums crying for help, becuase they're infiltrating every sector of technology, education, and media for control.

Attached: 1408335939515.jpg (1054x243, 48K)

this is all a ruse, nothing will change, its easier to pretend to appease these people than fight them head on, they have the attention spans of flee's, and once the fad of social justice is over, they will move on to the next thing they've been told to care about

American tech industry is run by anti-white globalist-backed cultural marxists

Russian tech might unironically save the freedom

Attached: a00075iywkAM.jpg (502x551, 42K)

Is there any such thing as a GNU-free BSD i.e. BSD without GNU shit?

Attached: 1499982755003.jpg (494x500, 133K)

Can't you anons find a new happening and stop spamming a tweet from a literal who as if Linux died from that shitpost?

Fuck off you shithead. Bunch of mentally ill degenrates are making the code of conduct of Linux kernel. This has everything to do with tech community.

Attached: linus.jpg (1318x1000, 558K)

communist ideal of equality of outcome = only possible under totalitarian system that squashes any excellence

OpenBSD has as little GNU as at all possible in it. They got rid of GCC for the vast majority of platforms a few years ago and that was about all the GNU left.

When can we start to shoot these fuckers down lads?

>if I ignore them they will go away

Name ONE instance where this worked instead of it backfiring and them gaining influence and growing out of control.

Kill it with fire.

Wonder was the jews got on him

HAHAHAHA OPEN SOURCE FAGS DESTROYED!
WINDOWS WINS AGAIN!

Attached: titanicF.jpg (997x636, 416K)

>not being aware that western leftism is the work of russians

do these people even know how to code and contribute to the project or just hang around bitching about non-issues so they can force their way into appearing as contributors?

Jow Forums on suicide watch

Attached: ribs.jpg (500x350, 32K)

This is why I hate people.

windows is even worse than linux will be though

and whats funny, even Soviets weren't retarded enough o abolish meritocracy in science and tech fields, it was only in economy - private enterprise was outlawed
and you all know the results - USSR somehow kept up with the capitalist west in technology in many fields, yet failed miserably in economy and wealth/life quality

abolishing meritocracy in tech would be a complete disaster but here we are

Attached: S55210OMK6PM.jpg (707x529, 56K)

The Russian Technology Sector may be the last free and open source tech sector... What a fucked up world.
(((Russians)))

Attached: russian-flag4.jpg (1280x853, 198K)

Fuck a duck OP, just use an older Linux kernel. It’s not like Mac or Windows where it’ll force you to automatically update.

That Coraline is pure concentrated hatred.

No it's not. Just wear programming socks and browse /lgbt/

I HATE JEWS

Attached: 1536914199809.png (722x490, 547K)

Let’s make a fork from before those commits and create a PureKernel

They certainly are getting too proud. They seem to be too used to the status quo protecting them

"The slippery slope isn't real" is the greatest trick the devil every played.

Attached: 1521977043434.png (1168x4386, 1.43M)

The Linux Kernel is Dead.
But GNU is Alive.

This. Let's fork it making a rival Kernel.

Attached: Loli C++ dev.gif (482x345, 2.14M)

>
>
>
>
>

Attached: 1519976337301.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

This.
GNU+Hurd when?

Attached: 1537135638566.jpg (800x720, 231K)

Nenechi isn't a loli

No, we shall fight until they think suicide is better option than destroying the legacy of Finngolian commie basketweaving kernel brogrammer.

What did Richard Stallman say about this?

>mentally ill (even more than usually) tranny
aren't all trannies mentally ill though?

I tought SJW was deregatory
Why not calling them special snowflakes or something similiar?
Btw fuck this shitty people

BASED

Attached: satya_nadella_microsoft_ceo_in_india_2017_bengaluru_quote_1487588076.jpg (725x381, 61K)

Nene Sakura chan is a 18yo College student in the Anime. Legally an adult, but she still looks like a Loli.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gICvx1Jv6U

Attached: New Game C++.jpg (1061x720, 123K)

Finally. Get fucked retards

Attached: muh.png (460x500, 139K)

The culture around Linux will now slowly be replaced by the lame suits of HR, the harpy girl-powered programmers overhearing dork jokes at conferences, gender neutral language, prim and proper mailing list language and the whole works.
As an old developer I've been in too many places when this culture takes over. It called "corporate world".
Everything slows down 10x. Software expenses increases 10x, bugs abound, computers crawl. Meetings takes most of the day. Ah, you talk about your family and your little dog in the meetings, of course. Feelings are important.
It's the natural evolution. When men colonize an environment, just then, women arrive, and womenize the environment. Their social structure is very different than men's. But make no mistake, those people are savages, and will ostracize and force you to resign much more violently that the apparently 'violent' aggressive male culture.
Then, the bravest men abandon the place and explore other lands. It's time to explore other lands.

Attached: 6A4C9C5285204EFE9FB61A3688750514.gif (326x282, 3.25M)

Programmers are too smart and too socially inept to become Nazis.
We'll become Jews and outjew the Jews instead.

Attached: 1499573544473.gif (310x310, 303K)

i want to nakadashi akarin

K I N S H I
I
N
S
H
I

Attached: kaban.png (260x239, 85K)

Watch better anime instead of moecrap
I myself prefer Lain

>people
>trannies
Pick one

Attached: 1516281625387.png (991x738, 466K)

>Feelings are important.

Attached: wtf (2).jpg (456x337, 120K)

> cringy atheist gook transhumanism
Yeah I’ll stick with cute girls.

No, unfortunately, we did give it to them first, then they gave it back.

Linus' family is probably being held at gunpoint by Mozilla, they must dominate the tech market, including Linux. Divide and Conquer.

Or both

Attached: 1520240872937.png (1288x738, 559K)

What stops someone from forking the Linux kernel without the CoC?

>moeshit
This is why I know you have a low IQ

Attached: black-bullet-animemage1.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

The fact that you will need to get all developers to move to the fork, but their brains are slowly being eaten by the CoC.

Windows is better anyway. All the effort you put into mastering linux can be easily put into making win10 not shit

Man black bullet was great

Couldn't you just analyze changes made by the original and incorporate the non-shit ones into your fork?

Yeah it was patrician

Go to for politics

*tip*

This is a strategy probably by people that don't want Linux being more popular than paid operating systems. With all the new functionality coming to the OS making it more and more compatible with traditionally Windows things (gaming for example), it poses a huge threat.
Best way to destroy something is to poison it with progressiveness and Marxism (everything must be equal).

You, you are a genius!

Go dilate

Isn't Lain a Loli too?

Attached: Lain chan.jpg (600x800, 183K)

Hope he replies...

Attached: Untitled.png (1061x683, 63K)

>being linus cuck

I'm just asking questions. I'm not really into OS development, so I don't know what kind of constraints are involved

Wanna change world, start with yourself.
1. purge from 4chin:
/lgbt/
/mlp/
Jow Forums AKA latent homos
/cm/
/hm/
/y/

2. don't bump faggot therads, mods should ban it
3. ...
4. profit!

Literally what? I just really like the guy. He's like a chiller version of Theo.

Attached: 1524292661939.jpg (533x594, 37K)

Do we not realize the left is taking over? If this continues growing it could very well lead to war...

The anime itself isn't SoL
What truly is shit is SoL not moe
pic related a great moe anime

Attached: 16a.jpg (1170x996, 138K)

Yes but most of them don't force us to put up with their shit

It can't be true
stallman, finish Hurd right FUCKING now

Attached: 1536544660670.png (499x513, 361K)

>stallman
Switching one jewed system for another won't work.

FREETARDS BTFO

Attached: 1528305185318.gif (136x102, 516K)

We will have to wait and see. I wonder what the FSF and EFF stance would be on a fork of the kernel with the core principal of No-COC and focus on a free but Meritocratic culture

conductor we have a problem!

isnt google making their own linux, fuschia or something, would explain these cia tactics on linux recently

>we're looking at you, Elon Musk
A bit ominous

Attached: small man.jpg (720x526, 21K)

This might blow your mind, but there are lots of lefty free software advocates as well. Like Stallman himself. Although he's basically a glorified liberal which is frustrating for literal commies like me.

This CoC is ultimately meaningless but it's fucking hilarious to watch the manbabies squirm at the thought of having to be polite and not harass people.

good they are not big on guns :^)

Who the fuck cares what the FSF thinks (and how the hell is EFF in any way relevant?). Just fork it as the GPL clearly intended. Call it Freenux.