*BACKDOORS YOUR OS' KERNEL*

>of course it's personal, bigot.

Attached: 91526045971.jpg (675x1200, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

where.coraline.codes/blog/on-opalgate/
github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/8a104f8b5867c682d994ffa7a74093c54469c11f
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=8120
youtube.com/watch?v=NPy1vGedYI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Code witch

>write shit like this "Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
>Some people are saying that the Contributor Covenant is a political document, and they’re right.
>nothing personnel kid *sips his onions latte*

>Be a man
>Fail at it
>Try being a woman
>Fail at it too
Damn that thing is repulsive
Post the cute girl(male) that Jow Forums has been infatuated with the last 48 hours

God damn trannies make me puke

Feature request: remove all protocols, communication buses and algorithms using the master-slave term from the kernel

dont even mind trannies so much, this is a reptile tho.
where.coraline.codes/blog/on-opalgate/
its its fucking MO, not even the first time its pulled this shit
>(apologies also for linking the trolls den, archive.is down, dunno another)

Attached: cancer.jpg (574x247, 27K)

The new CEO of Linux.
Say something nice about xir!

Attached: coc.jpg (194x259, 6K)

Does anyone have a link to Linux coc now? I can't find the actual document anywhere

Attached: 12845943232734.jpg (680x680, 82K)

>xir
in the good ol'days we would call fags fags

github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/8a104f8b5867c682d994ffa7a74093c54469c11f

Attached: img.png (800x4346, 222K)

I will never use "X" anything. Proper word is "faggot". If I'm trying to not offend I'll say "it"

>that fat mentally ill male in full damage control
ugh, just die already

>But the primary representative of the project in this discussion, who goes by the Github handle meh, went on to state that he would knowingly and gladly accept working with a child molestor or cross-burning racist as long as their contributed code was good.
THIS IS PERFECTLY FINE.
Fuck. I hate how everything gets politicized nowadays.
BACK IN MY DAYS WE DIDNT HAVE SHIT LIKE THIS

>gamergate is responsible
Always funny

because they're not trying to pass, just get oppression points and creep on liberal women

But first he will suck the energy out of the Linux project and send it to Valhalla so that nobody else in the world may have their fun, if he doesn't either.

don't you fucking joke about that
gamergate raped my dog and elected blonald blumpf

*crrrk*
*psssst*
*sips*
ahhhh the good ole' days

You mean the ugly af tranny that has literally been posted over and over by the same disgusting faggot? Don't act like one mentally deranged person speaks for Jow Forums

those trips don't lie

Attached: Cobra_Commander_checkem.png (600x429, 353K)

It's fair game to disagree or disagree with her, but her writing is pretty nuanced of the situation and doesn't sound very militant. There were problems on both sides, and it looks like there was a solution that both agreed on?

>tranny starts a shit show to get his own way
>people tell the tranny who doesn't contribute anything to fuck off
>tranny whines on social media expecting someone to change the situation in their favor
>anonymous thinks this could have been avoided with more tolerance and acceptance

>doesn't sound very militant
>There were problems

Who cares. All people want is high quality kernel. Tranny shit show doesn't produce high quality kernel, Linus does.

you need to read more critically. this is what is called hand waving, xe thinks chalking up the opposition to a hateful vocal minority completely invalidates their objections, which xe doesn't even acknowledge. this is standard fair for people of xis ilk. additionally xe is virtue signaling by purporting to take responsibility for the backlash, like the prodigal tortured messiah xe thinks xe is, which raises xir status in the community as a leader who protects and serves the interests of xir deluded flock.

and so on and so forth. it's srtandard left rhetoric. about on par with "gamers are dead" hit pieces you may recall.

>mental disease calls itself a witch

she's not a tranny
she ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE THAT

Does anyone know where this thing lives?

fuck off nobody is falling for this.

I don't get it. Why do people like this have any power over anything? Who listens to them?

>she's not a tranny

***His*** name is Corey Dale Ehmke and he was already fired from Github once before, and had to transition to escape the rape allegations that occured during his tenure as a Satanic priest (not even joking)

>CoC that basically says "treat everyone well and act like a well adjusted adult" is now a backdoor
Wew lad.

Attached: 1536640482754.jpg (740x1130, 275K)

fuck off back to your safespace faggot

this is the question they don't want you to ask. it began many moons ago when they hijacked women's rights like the vultures they are.

Wait what?
What does this trannie have to do with Linux?
I will take pajeets over this anytime

Oh no, I said something you don't like. Better call the mods and make a new Code of Conduct so nobody else can say stuff you don't like. You insufferable faggot.

Attached: 1530737441475.gif (244x156, 616K)

Kill yourself faggot

Jesus fucking christ...browsed twitter for 10 minutes, my head starts to roll
it seems like twitter was specifically designed for women and soi-boys
whole fucking timeline complains about how unfair they are treated, how men are disgusting pigs
nuke this shithole called US

haha you almost sound like a real 4channer :^)

>Jesus fucking christ...browsed Jow Forums for 10 minutes, my head starts to roll
>it seems like twitter was specifically designed for incels and losers
>whole fucking threads complains about how unfair they are treated, how women are disgusting whores
>nuke this shithole called US

you were offended enough to reply, confirms to me you are a tranny sent from leddit

so you're still browsing twitter, fag

>CoC added because retards were posting shitty comments when there was no reason to
idiots brought this upon themselves
maintainer had already said he didn't care

*sips* *farts* *farts

It only codes in Ruby and web design at that. As if she knows how to program a kernal with a backdoor that isn't so obvious people just patch it cause open source. Plus she isn't a maintainer

>Jow Forums
>nobody complains here how they are treated
>women are disgusting whores
you're right...women are only good for pump and dump

you people are so bad at jokes. leave the humor to us okay sweetie~?

Has esr made any comments yet?
He was right though.
3 years ago he said SJWs were trying to remove him off the kernel.

>nuke this shithole called US
Agree 100%

*to remove Linus

>esr.ibiblio.org/?p=8120
good read

>it seems like twitter was specifically designed for incels and losers
you're damn right, tranny

>Satanic priest
lol, just lol
youtube.com/watch?v=NPy1vGedYI0

>esr.ibiblio.org/?p=8120
really nice article thanks user

It sure would be a tragedy if this 'thing' "fell" *into* an industrial shredder feet first with no one around to help it.

Attached: 1274448496914.gif (256x192, 1.08M)

Nobody listens to them, they're tolerated until they usurp enough influence to enforce their system of belief. Then their stolen kingdom crumbles and like rats they have to seek refuge somewhere else and the cycle repeats.

>trannies have to make it law for people to treat them like well adjusted adults
Chuckled

>my daily life is a political statement
no shit, tranny piece of shit
>there two things i wanted most in the world: a cigaretee and to step in front of the oncoming train
hahahajajaja
this is too good...I'm going to listen after smoking some weed

Not putting trannies in a mental asylum was a mistake.