Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: Qutebrowser.png (1200x1200, 97K)

Best browser currently

great idea, too much ram usage.

Negro it's caching so it doesn't write to the disk constantly.
I don't even have that problem, it uses at most like two of my 6gb, ever.

very good

>2/6gb
>1/3 of your RAM
>I don't even have that problem

I'm on Debian stable so I hate it

just get it off the github
it's on python so you don't have to build anything

Crashes on startup. Had to install Transmission.

No sorry I installed KTorrent first, but that crashed too.

Qbittorrent was usable for a while. Not sure what happened.

It seems pretty cool and all, but it's one of those softwares that I'll never use because I'm too lazy to RTFM of a web browser.

as the other guys said, it's a great idea. i'm using it right now and in terms of keyboard features i like it more than chromium, but it eats up more ram than chromium does, so that's kinda disappointing...

and to add, its adblock support is not that great

used it for about three months, never found a way to make it run smoothly. fullscreening videos on youtube was clunky and I had to always scroll to top page (press gg) when starting a new session or otherwise scrolling would be laggy. forcing software engine to qt-quick made everything work wonderfully but then some pages wouldn't render.

back to firefox and I miss userscripts the most, being able to script everything with bash made sorting files I downloaded a breeze. and downloading shit with youtube-dl or loading it up in mpv by just clicking a keybind was nice as well. and piping selected text/url to whatever you wanted. userscripts was probably qutebrowser's best feature.

How long ago? QtWebEngine is a thing now

1.4.0 was the latest version I used, I was running it with qtwebengine

That's worst case. Low CPU usage > low RAM
usage

Those are some pretty strange issues for such a recent version. Lag shouldn't be an issue like that. The github issues page is pretty active, you should collect some data about your setup and post there.

Comfy

I've used it for the longest time, but I just now migrated to Firefox with Tridactyl. A little configuration and it's (almost) equal comfy with more features.

harmful

It's not harmful.