Linux-Libre our only hope?

>Reminder that Stallman BTFOed the tranny from Libreboot.
yro.slashdot.org/story/17/01/08/1822204/richard-stallman-acknowledges-libreboot-is-no-longer-a-part-of-gnu

Attached: linux-libre.png (752x465, 34K)

will RiCHAD Stallman for Linux now?

Install OpenBSD.

Install Microsoft Windows.

trannies commies btfo by rms

Yes. Not because of "trannies" or whatever (who cares?), but because Stallman has a consistent ideology based on human freedom, and Linus doesn't. That's the difference between free software and "open source".

>Linux-Libre
You mean GNU/Hurd

But RMS is a tranny pedophile

I've been using Linux-libre for over a year now and love it. But I'm not sure why people are focusing on it all of a sudden. Is it immune to this CoC issue everyone has been discussing? And if so, why?

How cute, a fresh showered penguin.

Can RMS save Linus Tech Tips the creator of Linux and Linux?

rms wants his new office with all computers on the same loop

that's a fun rabbit hole
after all that, the trans woman who was fired from the FSF in the first place posts this defense
>With all of this in mind, were the allegations against the Free Software Foundation true? Perhaps. Perhaps not. At this point, it doesn’t matter.
ugh, they're doing more harm than good to the LGBT community

cucked

Can I send you online hugs?

whitespace, blacklist, master and slave

What else will be deemed too offensive?

*hug*

YOU PRIVILEGED WHITE MALE, STOP SENDING ME ONLINE HUGS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

sheets of paper

Bump

parent and child. not only does it promote hierarchical relationships but it also is a microaggression against lgbt and childless peoples.

Good post.

Good. Queers need to be put in check. Literally nothing special about LGBT faggots. Don't see why they get treated as such. Fuck them. Niggers too.

I'm girl tho :^)

no you arent

how are you, femanon?
how's life treating you with that carrot nose?

Attached: 1537224868694.jpg (235x222, 9K)