P E N T E S T E R

I want to just stroll into businesses and try to get pass the locked doors and find secrets.

How do I prevent myself from being shot when I'm not malicious in the slightest... I just enjoy the adrenline / have no shame / good at manipulating people.

I don't want to contact them first, makes it less fun don't you think? And what if they say no yet they're still vulnerable.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6K)

this is a scripted slide thread.

img name is scripted.

Hard hat, reflective vest, clipboard

I just jewgled kevin mitnick and saved the stupidest looking picture...

This entire post is one big fedora tip.

You are not safe from me

physically

Unironically? Become a janitor at a contract company. You can usually gain a bosses trust after just a month of initiative and get placed in several different offices after hours by yourself. I would always rummage through the trash or take photos of whatever looked like I could use it. Also would carry a USB and would steal documents like that when possible. Too bad I didn't stay in any of them long enough to find something truly worth $$$ and back then I didn't really have any skills at placing spyware on their machines.

>security camera
>oh user is going through the trash again, should we fire him this time?

You really think I never concerned myself with that? I would do all sorts of tests and even would be wary of hidden ones. Not a single place really had them though.

Why would they even check the cams unless there was a robbery or some shit...

That's the other thing a good cleaner will make sure of: To leave things the way they found them. Doesn't really mean that you can't take a peak at something they may or may not supposed to however.

Had a pentester call my job to try to social engineer me... Didn't have caller ID spoofed, (((Googled))) the company name, after I said "this better not be a cold call" and he hung up, I told IT, then they told me it was a pentest, got the same guy a few minutes later, said "I know what you're doing, want me to send you to someone else?" And he said nah and hung up.

How can he be that bad to forget his caller ID spoofer?

The test is for you bro, not him.

He probably knows how you just want to go soft as possible at first, probing for obvious weak links in employees. You passed his tests.

How could people have any fun testing pens? It sounds like a soul draining job, sitting there scribbling all day with a conveyor belt of pens coming at you like a bargain sushi buffet.

Attached: Stabbed.jpg (480x270, 49K)

HAHAHA SOMEONE GOLD THIS MAN

you dress up as a telephone repairman

Attached: Bruce-Lee-at-Fake-Telephone-Man.jpg (800x604, 93K)

He said it was a mistake when I called him out. And IT laughed and said he wasted the money. It said "security consultants" on the caller ID/Google search