I want more girls to get into programming so that I will have a better chance of finding a qt3...

I want more girls to get into programming so that I will have a better chance of finding a qt3.14 programming gf that also makes good money like me

Why do not all programming men desire this too???

Attached: serveimage.jpg (3610x2406, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moley.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=3YnsDAT8SaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>write subpar code
>women in tech is a meme
I dont really need to go on. Shit b8, but like 4/10 since I replied. Sage.

Yeah ive always thought the same thing. CS is a sausage party I wish there were more QTs in my classes.

Prepare for some incel tier replies though OP

if she was cute and made good money then she would be with someone better than you

no one is preventing women from learning how to code

FUCK OFF

>putting pussy on the pedestal
sounds like you're the incel

their brains do

lmao I don’t even think op is baiting but you’re obviously a fag

-t. Numale soiboi

She'll still want Chad. All you're doing is ruining productivity and code quality for the rest of the team.

OP you should heed this advice

also this

This is the truth. If you aren't Chad, she will want nothing to do with you.

Because we want to have children with a real woman. Not just a human fucktoy that shares our autistic hobbies

Attached: 315.jpg (600x900, 148K)

women in programming is a meme. trannies are not real women

Because men care more about their status I guess.

I want more women in programming as well, and hell the girl students in my university were definitely much better at coding than some of the people I worked with (and I'm a rather mediocre coder so many probably better than me), but they just... don't get coding jobs. Those who do usually get moved to non-coding dev work/administrative/project management roles and so on.

I mean I personally wouldn't make a diversity hire or something, but I know for sure there are already very capable women coders that just end up working on something else for reasons ranging from some higher-ups being fucking faggots to just not really wanting to code for work past university and preferring communication-related jobs.

Be careful user, what you see is rarely what you get. The girl autist might fuck you like a rabid vixen in heat while hot normie stacy is only thinking of tyrone...

just get a hooker

You see thats the thing. I dont want a she autist or a Stacy. I want a traditional woman that only does the following.
Cooks
Cleans
Raises children

Attached: Traditional1-580x490-881x499.jpg (881x499, 86K)

based and redpilled

>double the workforce
>"make good money"

You will get bored with that faster than you think.

how does she read inverted

I am not looking for a gf.

Fuck off with your obsession with womyn and technology.
Get a wholesome waifu who is into literature instead and tells you stories before you sleep.

>t. roastie

>line numbers on the right side
THE IMAGE IS REVERSED

AHHHHHHHHHH

>You will get bored with that faster than you think.
Not him but when did humanity become exclusively driven by sexual novelty? Can people find no other reason for existence?

the internet ruined vanilla sex

because access to sex is not worth ruining the other 23 hours and 57 minutes per day for.

>qt3.14 programming
will still prefer to fuck chad thundercock and friendzone your weakwristed fagboy ass

It has nothing to do with sexual novelty and everything to do with marrying what amounts to a maid you have sex with.

>she autist
Female autists are the best, they can be your best friend that you also have sex with.

as opposed to what? women are women.

Women are people and have individual personalities.

If they wanted to do programming don't you think they would?

>tfw my gf starts asking about my microcontrollers
>Pick up some soldering kits off Amazon
>Show her how to solder shit together
>safety glasses cumshots yeee
>”But how do I change it?”
>Order Arduino kits
>Follows along with the book, accidentally intos C
>She’s happy she can blink LEDs
>”How can I send data from the computer?”
>Show her how to serial
>Write program for her to call twitter APIs for yeet
>Prototypes a board with a AVR in it
>Dirty point to point on perfboard
>She proud af

Did I just turn my gf into a loser, she’s wearing my 2600 tees send help.

Did you miss my first post

Women have the female personality, because they are females.

Go for Primary School Teachers or Child Care workers if you want wife material.
Let the rest rot

But they make $30k/year and you won't make it in America if your wife makes $30k/year. She probably wants 3 kids as well

Not for me, thankfully

What are they like? I heard they're cold robots

>cooks
moley.com/
>cleans
Roomba
>raises children
Daycare or don't have them

All of those will save you lots of money in the long term.

Female labor isn't even worth minimum wage, and most women get to live middle class lives for doing it. Fuck that, make thots get a real job instead of letting them steal your income for nothing of value in return.

>Teachers are poor
Not where I live, they make $60k+
>Muh babies
That's the idea, if you want a family.
That's the only reason I suggested them, otherwise go for Stacy when Jamal's done with her.

Listen I agree with you incels that generally women are shit. But that wont stop me from wanting to find a real woman who will help me provide a stable home for ourselves and our children. If I have to go to asia or the bible belt to find one so be it. Wont let manbaby angst get in my way to finding a trad girl who wants to help build a honest home.

Attached: 130704210311-queen-elizabeth-prince-philip-charles-baby-anne-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 112K)

the last thing women want to talk about is their job. they want excitement.

never talk to a woman about her job besides letting her bitch about coworkers.

Sadly this is the truth. Programmer or not, girls want chad dicks.

Last weird girl I dated was a fucking animal in bed, she was quite literally addicted to sex.
She wanted me to be rough as hell and she was *loud*.

Ok and marrying a girl who will do "wild and crazy sex shit" is gonna be "less boring" somehow? If it's not sexual novelty then why?

I agree with the idea of womens personalities but having a loving sweet desire to take care of the home IS the kind of personality we want, and no we won't "get bored" with it, unless you're referring to the idea of the sexual novelty.

Where do you guys even find female autists, I've only ever lived in LA and Vegas and I'm not sure if I've ever even seen or known a female autist here in my entire life. Pretty sure the ones here would be ultra-liberal degenerate retards if they exist anyway.

Nigga, become that girl, become the qt3.14159265358.

Advertising your sage is a bannable offence you newfag

As work their working "revolution" women in programing is nothing by companies trying to get double the people qualified so the can lower the price of their services.
Is not working very well so the imported thousands of stinky indians, but they keep trying anyway

>he wants a gf who works in the same profession
>he wants his gf to be in the next cubicle
>he wants to be with his gf 24/7
what the fuck is wrong with you

>I want more women in this field so I can get a girlfriend
My little goy/zoomer/beta incel can't be this retarded.
If you are having problems getting a GF what in the fuck makes you think they will find you attractive if they work with you?

Attached: 1536075509525.jpg (721x960, 68K)

OP here

It's not what will make me attractive, it's what will make them attractive

You gotta problem with zoomers?

Attached: 1537059863971.jpg (1552x1939, 320K)

Women are cancer.

You are wise, user.

Attached: lifestyle.jpg (3240x2430, 685K)

Become gay, that's all what I've got to say.

>im attracted to women that are intelligent and share my interests

lmao you are so young, i can tell.
when you get older you don't care about this at all because it's unrealistic and when you find it, it's like "meh, boring"

what you want is a slightly chubby girl who will cook, clean and suck your dick all day because shes loyal and not inundated with betas kissing her ass all the time.

You are turning your gf into an awesome! Be counting your blessings. Most girls are limited to the Kartrashianisms: spending money, putting makeup on, and taking clothes off.

Attached: Rachael.jpg (550x518, 53K)

absolutely based.

Women are a challenge. Pits are cancer.

Smart women want dumb men they can manipulate. All the smart girls I ever dated ended up lonely or married to dimwit clowns barely earning more than minimum wage.
Get a woman with an average intelligence. Smart enough to appreciate you, not too smart to manipulate you.

Attached: 1530318230014.png (380x349, 77K)

>But that wont stop me from wanting to find a real woman who will help me provide a stable home for ourselves and our children.
And how is she going to do that if you just want her to stay at home? I'd rather have a girl with a high-paying STEM job, though I guess you're happy being poor.

This is also worth noting, smart girls are tiresome. They will always want to argue or disagree just for the sake of challenging you.

You want feminine like this You sound really pathetic fantasizing about this perfect gf shit when you have no idea and no experience whatsoever.

>have only ever had 1 gf
>she was crazy and tried to manipulate and control me
from my view, you are 100% correct

>This is also worth noting, smart girls are tiresome. They will always want to argue or disagree just for the sake of challenging you.
This got annoying as hell to live with.

they all get locked down in college because there is literally a 15:1 m:f ratio so it is very easy to find someone for them

>Why do not all programming men desire this too???
Men desire it, but they don't really exist.
This shit reminds me of all those thirsty fuckers on rock climbing forums thinking a woman can keep up with a man. Sure, maybe the one or two you see on climbing videos, but not the average climber chick who's 100% poser.

Find a real woman, user. They exist, but they don't code. Plus you'll respect a woman who is competent at what she does.

>you are so young, i can tell.
you have settled for mediocrity, I can tell.

Trips wasted. And that says alot more about you than anyone else that you need your wife to subsidize your income.

Attached: 1536803219990.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

>unrealistic
I sometimes feel bad for people that actually settle.
They will never experience the true joys in life and are forever bound to someone they pretty much despise.
t.has gf that is intelligent and shares my interests.

Attached: 1535006008395.gif (224x200, 1.1M)

All other things being equal, would you rather have a partner that makes more money or one that makes less?

You obviously never worked with women
Its a nightmare

Honestly id rather her make nothing at all. Like I said only want her to take care of domestic duties. And for doing that I shall provide a nice home, lots of money and protection

Attached: family_guns5.jpg (377x284, 99K)

Most women when you really dig into it would much prefer being home with kiddos. But they pretend like they enjoy the "independence".

Yeah now you're free to be a slave, good job idiots. Couldn't not work even if you wanted to. It's not an option anymore.

"womens liberation" my fucking ass

I'd rather do housework than job work too, but I don't really have that option because being poor sucks.

t. guy

>t. incel

Most women are too stupid to do it. Not me being sexist this is just legit what I've noticed when talking to women. Most don't really have any common sense or logical thinking, and can't seem to offer much as far as skills

>Not me being sexist this is just legit
Lol seen this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=3YnsDAT8SaY

Attached: (JPEG Image, 224 × 225 pixels).jpg (224x225, 7K)

People are defined by their categories. If you're a man, you're different from a woman. If you're an American you're different from a European.

I mean she dual boots Ubuntu now, so I think we’re getting somewhere. It’s cute, we have a little home lab in the apartment now with our own desks and tools.

Next project is to get a vt220 or similar and turn it into a weather display/grocery list thing

How do we get more girls (male) into programming?

stop bitching about MUH SJWS IN THE KERNEL THOUGHT POLICE for one

> (((bored)))
yikes!

>more women in tech
>high wages for programmers
pick one

You'll get color-haired dykes accusing you of rape and isms and trannies that way.

No you don't retard. Women are supposed to be at home caring for children. You find them through your local church

THIS THREAD DIED HERE

>Work with non-CS women (HR, Marketing)
>Zero drama

>be ugly neckbeard shistained filth that somehow managed to get a girlfriend
>mention sexual innuendos and "shell suck your cock brah" talk to sound "alpha" in posts on Jow Forums

stop doing this you idiotic fucking cunts

I dont give a shit who you are, as long as you have skill. The bad thing is lowering the bar and pandering to women to equalize the playing field. Nothing wrong with more skilled and genuine enthused women in programming/IT though.

>It has nothing to do with sexual novelty and everything to do with marrying what amounts to a maid you have sex with.
That sounds cool desu

Woman here. I have been working as a software engineer for ten years now. I have worked on game engines, machine learning, data science, pretty much anything fun.

There’s a push because it honestly is a lot harder grtting into tech as a woman. There’s all these weird hoops like I have to be “one of the guys” to fit in and any sign of femininity is taken as a weakness. For example, most women who have worked in nonfrontend programming I’ve seen over the years avoid makeup or use minimal. They also speek like an octave deeper around teammates than around me. Most women just weren’t encouraged like a lot of men are to get into tech when they do show an interest. I know like some men I had to fight tooth and nail to get where I am today—there’s a disparity here with how accessible tech is made to men vs women. Heck, even on IRC most of the women I know on freenode and the like go to great lengths to conceal the fact that they’re women because people will automatically treat them with less respect.

I have a trans woman friend who confirmed what she experienced as a male in tech and what she experiences passing as a woman in tech. Its very interesting how insecure or jusf plain shitty men get about women doing intellectual things, almost as if it threatens some of them.

All in all I’ve worked with mostly pleasant people but its stupid to pretend this reality doesnt exist and that women have less opportunity to succeed in tech than men om average.

Like my male friend who I just taught to code just got a high paying job which took me years ro get to that point when i was on my own.

Yes there are womens reachout orgs that help women get into tech, but the reason they exist is because texh is currently an extremely masculine space. I know that sounds absurd but if uve ever worked with a mostly female team vs a mostly male team ull notice differences. I wish tech to be more accessible and pleasant for all.

OP's picture is flipped for some odd reason.

Check Apple logo, orientation of text in her atom editor and where the window buttons are (macOS usually has them on the left).

Attached: 1502093084167.jpg (1080x1080, 297K)

based and redpilled

cringe but redpilled*

I program but I don't work.
Unironically why would I work when my partner supports me.

dear god i hope this loser doesnt get any srs replies

Attached: 2018-09-05-025632_332x134_scrot.png (332x134, 11K)

You're kidding right? There are some boring, sit-on-their-ass-all-day women kicking around. C'mon man.

Where you find the other social rejects, owning a vag doesn't make you wanted.

Unironiclly this, it's easy to find lonely programmers who want the D.

I'd place a good chunk of it on the encouragement as a kid, one of my friends was a loner who liked breaking stuff and her parents supported and encouraged her to interact with computers, she turned out fine and can code circles around me. But without that kind of environment it would have never happened. I mean, fuck. My parents would take me to the library and encouraged me when I brought home shitloads of books on rocketry and physics and whatnot. They got me a computer and MS Encarta, didn't care when I fucked up the home computer multiple times distro hopping and pretty much got high off rosin in a enclosed room. Without that, it would have never happened. Just like how I would have never became a painter if it wasn't for a chance happening.

I think if we encourage kids to explore their strengths instead of conforming them to a mold it will pay dividends later in life. My girl is loving fucking around with embedded systems and whatnot, trying to pick it up now. But as a kid the environment was not conducive.