Jow Forums acting funny

Guys I'm not sure where to take this but.

Some other users have reported some strange things happening on Jow Forums as of late.
-Connection errors off the ass
-Threads not refreshing automatically anymore when set to
-Threads not showing their page number
-Clicking on quick reply will sometimes paste captcha links or image links clicked

Attached: 1537192198627.jpg (617x533, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leftist hackers doing a raid currently because they're triggered were shittalking them on twitter and some other website.

Japmoot and cloudfare might be behind this
I wonder if we are datamined rn

Attached: image.jpg (254x300, 17K)

I haven't been on in a week, how long has Jow Forums X been broken? No threads were loading at all until I disabled it, Jow Forums X beta did the same thing.

Attached: 1497916026381.png (259x224, 16K)

The shit eating idiot Jow Forums dev changed something on the back end and now Ublock and a ton of other scripts prevent pages from auto refreshing. It will no longer accurately display which page a thread is on in the bottom corner of the page either.

how do you think this site gets funded? ad revenue? lmao

I get this and I don't use Jow Forums X

Works for me. Everything always works for me. You people are fucking retards.

Same,
when opening the catalog in a tab created from the catalog it comes up blank, and switching to index doesn't work at all.

I'm using Jow Forums X and it's completely fine. I also have a pass, so that might make some priority difference. Doesn't block scat user though.

Had to switch to firefox with only ublock installed to properly connect and see threads.

github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions#connection-errors-index

Good let it go to shit. Until all the shills and casuals leave the site.

is anyone else getting 3, 4, sometimes 5 captcha malfunctions before finally getting a post

Was using Jow Forums X a mistake?

I have a pass and literally nothing is happening to me, looks like we're going full premium soon

>stop phoneposting
they said, while their little "extension" bugs out every two weeks
>meanwhile i enjoy adless, unbroken Jow Forums experience

Attached: logo.png (192x192, 13K)

Purge and update uBlock Origin lists. Jow Forums X is fine.

Attached: 1473467334231.jpg (930x987, 466K)

See

why respond to me () I said I had no problems

stop helping retards