Tell a girl I like Linux on a date

>tell a girl I like Linux on a date
>she snickers and tries to hide it
>I just stare at her with dead eyes

Why can't people understand the implications of open source? It's not just "oh look at me I use this special operating system on my computer"

God damn it, this never works out for me

Attached: 1531342666878.png (800x949, 356K)

very great story that happened OP, I am glad you made this thread

>go on a date
>With a girl
Will it ever happen to me?

>it's so unusual for a man to go on a date with a woman
>it's so unusual to share your interests with other people

why are you even mentioning the operating system you use?
just say you own a computer dumb ass. she doesn't give a fuck about your riced arch with i3wm and lewd anime wallpapers

kys and go back

We can all dream, can't we?

Remember to uninstall Windows 10.

being this OP / this retarded

>tfw i had opportunities but always refused them because i know i would only embarrass myself for no reason

You could just, y'know, not react to it? Chuckle with her and change the conversation. If she's worth anything as a partner, she'll accept the fact that something you do is non-standard down the line, and this won't happen again. I grantee you she does something "weird" as a hobby too, and if she told you, you'd probs laugh too.

Attached: 1518203839859.png (596x437, 765K)

Is this the fabled "projection"?

nice blog retard

Hello childhood boner.

>tell a girl i like Linux on a date
>girl
>on a date
>date

Attached: 30a.jpg (475x356, 52K)

Where the fuck do you live? Silicon valley? What kind of female cares what OS you are running? Why the fuck would you even bring that up on a date? How the fuck did you get a date and not any of those incels on r9k? Kill yourself now, you should not repopulate.

Ah-uah! Ah! Awe! M-my... pee pee... hard!

>it's not unusual for a man to go on a date with a woman
>it's not unusual to share your interests with other people
>>>/retarditt/

>has no redeeming qualities
>no hobbies or interests
>talks about linux on a date

absolute state of Jow Forums

I'm surprised any girl even knows what Linux is.

Partially I'd guess. But user is also right.

She laughed because she knows exactly what Linux is. If you had told her you use TempleOS, she'd be next to you in bed right now, and you wouldn't be complaining to your internet friends on Jow Forums.

> redeeming qualities

Attached: 9C2940D3-EDD7-4546-A986-29B4043BAF46.png (1000x1000, 63K)

>tell a girl I like Shell V-Power on a date
>she snickers and tries to hide it
>I just stare at her with dead eyes

Why can't people understand the implications of quality high octane fuel? It's not just "oh look at me I use this special more expensive petrol in my motorized rollingham"

The lord's name in vain, this never works out for me

Attached: snickers.jpg (820x754, 184K)

/thread

Why is there even a single reply in this thread?
Just ignore shitty bait threads and let them sage in peace.

Attached: progress.jpg (480x953, 79K)

People who aren't into technology don't care about what operating system you use or care anything about FOSS because all they really need is a computer that works and can connect to the internet and run apps. Most people don't know what Linux is and for those who've heard the name think of it as a niche thing basement dwellers use. You can totally have Linux and open source stuff as a hobby sure, but she was kind of an ass for laughing about it. They should've been open on hearing why you liked it and whatnot. Sometimes you just gotta know your audience

Should have asked her to pee on you. Atleast so you could say your other loser "friends" that atleast you got some woman juice on you

>this never works out for me
At this rate you will never breed.

On the other hand, were you to say you were a vibrator service technician...

Attached: PleasantScienceElf.png (471x607, 545K)

>tell a girl I like Linux on a date
laughing_whores.png