What music do you listen to program

i can't get into it unless i have something playing, usually have a song on a loop so it becomes bg noise and i dont focus on it

youtube.com/watch?v=OkCn70bXCBo

Attached: 1534534880029s.jpg (245x250, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ngOmf1VvViM
0101.bandcamp.com/album/pixel-galaxy-2
youtube.com/watch?v=GmzWbgzo6B4
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
sentimentalcorp.org/systemsdeath_recordings/randy_prozac/music_for_no_attention_span/audioplayer.html
makeupandvanityset.bandcamp.com/album/brigador-vol-ii
makeupandvanityset.bandcamp.com/album/brigador-vol-i
youtube.com/watch?v=UW9iU22Yqz4
youtube.com/watch?v=-XAJj9wzils
youtube.com/watch?v=8KmW_p5PpZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nightcore.

Attached: 1530008806180.png (502x447, 249K)

Old UK pirate radio rips.

youtube.com/watch?v=ngOmf1VvViM

anything without lyrics. lyrics interfere with my right brain ability to concentrate

The BLACKED.com theme song on repeat

Snail's House

0101.bandcamp.com/album/pixel-galaxy-2

late 90s, early 00s edgy teen rock like sum 41, the offspring or blink 182

wew m8

youtube.com/watch?v=GmzWbgzo6B4

I unironically listen to templeOS hymns or Mongolian throat singing or yoddling to damp the sound of the faggot co-worker who keep chatting around and begging for help over the simplest tasks.
It angers me deeply to share a room with someone whose work is just a patchwork of other people's "donations" but I can't do much but damp or purposefully answer cryptically when he asks me stuff. He doesn't ask me much by now but still can't manage to shut up.

Attached: 1462469757270.jpg (236x236, 7K)

that's normie music desu

Throat singing is pretty darn good.
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

methamphetamine

Attached: metal-machine-music.jpg (862x839, 44K)

sentimentalcorp.org/systemsdeath_recordings/randy_prozac/music_for_no_attention_span/audioplayer.html

Natural sounds (rain, ocean, wind, silence)

I listen to techno mixes from the 90s & early 00s. It’s super repetitive and doesn’t suck your attention, but keeps me focused and shit

makeupandvanityset.bandcamp.com/album/brigador-vol-ii

makeupandvanityset.bandcamp.com/album/brigador-vol-i

it helps me feel like i'm in the cool cyberpunk dystopian future i always dreamed of, instead of the much more lame cyberpunk dystopia we actually live in.

Attached: B-VII.jpg (1200x1200, 313K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UW9iU22Yqz4

s a d b o y s music
classical, prog, math rock

For me, I listen to Meshuggah to get me in the mood to program, it kinda gets me amped to fix shit while emptying my head at the same time.

Then idm and classical once I actually get going. Usually late 90s early 00s Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin and Wagner.

skinny puppy/kontravoid/front line assembly/godflesh/various lo fi techno and house

imagine living in current_year and not embracing every day life as a black and gray cyberpunk dystopia

You can't bring back the 90's no matter how hard you want it

nice choices. But for work I prefer music without lyrics as mentions. So, when I'm not in a mood for music, I just open a tab with noisli, otherwise I get some video game OST. My favorite being the Total Annihilation OST, but it often makes me want to invade Poland at some point during the listening.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XAJj9wzils

breh industrial/ebm were so far ahead of their time.

people wanna hate cuz its all from the 80s and 90s but people didn't know the half of how bad it was gonna get. it means more now than it did back then.

if you watch the video for godflesh's like rats with the abandoned shit and decay and the environmental shots contrasted with the overpopulation that's so much bigger of an issue now that it was then.

tldr its always the 90s eat shit

I unironically look for "program music" or "hacking music" on youtube.
I don't even know the exact genre, can't be bothered.

youtube.com/watch?v=8KmW_p5PpZ4

listen.moe

Metalcore and deathcore, the rhythms keep me focused.

Silence because I'm a fucking programmer not a 15 year old pimple

Bach