I want you to STOP the racism in Jow Forums

I want you to STOP the racism in Jow Forums.

Attached: 1_l87Isvyxt2xtOgPS0AEYYg.jpg (1728x1268, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam_and_antisemitism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no racism here you dumb ass sjw trannie wop

de-sexualize
the men and the women
through fashion industry
and feminism

homogenize them
androgynize them
for corporate profit
and political control

sculpting them all
into subservient minions
modelling their thoughts
crystallize their opinions

it's perfectly normal
to have attention deficit disorder
androgynous neutered soft slaves
of the new world order

we've trained them well
to walk upon eggshells
frogs boil so slowly
but their servitude is wholly

continuing to parrot
and regurgitate thoughts
fed by the media
through our specialized robots

sculpting them all
into subservient minions
modelling their thoughts
crystallize their opinions

it's perfectly normal
of the new world order

we are the dark masters
of psychology
we divide every social group
into carefully defined scenes

it's perfectly normal
of the new world order

limit your thinking
surrender your rights
embrace mediocrity
no need to put up a fight

as the largest corporations
merge with government
we'll keep them traumatized
with our false-flag terror events

you're safer here
behind the soothing walls
in the computer cube
just follow protocol

you'll only feel pain
when you try to be conscious
just take the pills you're told
they calm the nauseousness

wipe out all those thoughts
you'll have a better time
down on the glue farm
building your new timeline

down the tubes they go
swirling round and round
standing in the line
they won't make a sound

lots of pictures of you
and your loboto-wife
remember you this way
and your prosthetic lives

you feel something's wrong
missing inside of you
a little barbed-wire
a lot of deja vu

all your essential needs
are at your fingertips
so military-like
controlled environments

enjoy the black friday's
and shortening lifespans
the self imposed prison
of the omega man

Attached: 600px-Spn1007Dean1911.jpg (600x335, 40K)

n i g g e r s
i
g
g
e
r
s

I don't like niggers but I hate the JEWS.

mods the white males of this thread are trying to push a meritocracy!!

I still don't get why mlk was successful and mx wasn't.

heres your answer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam_and_antisemitism

>German Jews financed Hitler right here in America...International bankers financed Hitler and poor Jews died while big Jews were at the root of what you call the Holocaust...Little Jews died while big Jews made money. Little Jews [were] being turned into soap while big Jews washed themselves with it. Jews [were] playing violin, Jews [were] playing music, while other Jews [were] marching into the gas chambers....[26]

MX was a fucking nazi

mx was always more radical. racists don't like blacks to really speak their mind.

MLK would not stand for nowaday niggers tho, they do like the opposite of everything he preached for

This is an anonymous imageboard with people that will insult you in the way that it works.
If you're black, you're a nigger, if you're white, you're a basedboy cuck, of you're oriental, your dick is tiny and you're a robot and so forth.
But if you're a faceless anonymous thing, they can't attack you for anything but your opinions.

lol

U.S. Govt purged him like the Mormons for similar reasons.

based and redpilled

He was a Muslim which was unacceptable for kike libs
Also didn’t advocate for nigs nigging out (ultimately) which was against their agenda

Tupac was trying to do the same. His songs are just preaching about how niggers should stop nigging.

Assassinated and then the thug nigger culture rap replaced him.

Nothing more communist than imposing your social regulations where they shouldn't belong.

Fuck off communist.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

2Pac promoted thuggery though

yeah he slowly weened off it realizing he was a pawn for the jews.

>Telling the truth is racism, goy.

Attached: black crime vs police.jpg (640x629, 99K)

I need to not be the last man to cross the universal finish line.

fag

Hmm, I wonder why he was (((shut down))).

Attached: malcolm x blacks vs jews.jpg (720x563, 109K)

Stop niggerposting.

>I want you to STOP the racism in Jow Forums.
I want you to not discuss politics on a technology board.

Read every word pic related. Real history of International Jewry's racial agitprop through funding anti-white communist fronts and funding Jewish Frankfurt Marxist groups who want to dissolve the United States into a one world government by doing the obvious (tearing down the people who maintain the country: whites) and media brainwashing promoting degeneracy.

Attached: naacp jews schiff rothschild communists melting pot.jpg (1510x1067, 481K)

Go back to liberal retard land if you hate free speech, faggot/woman.

trips of truth

oh damn you convinced me time to chop off my dick and go vote hillary clinton

what did you do tyrone

Technology is political. (((Globalists))) and (((communists))) they feed are pervasive. They brought feminism, race baiting, Affirmative Action, wage gap myths, false equality, hate speech laws, prison for truth, erasure of history, erasure of facts about genetics, clown-spirit-identity-lunacy, and the circus that turns everything they surround into a hypersensitive zone where stating facts gets you fired. The backbone of American white civilization is technological and meritocratic. Those are their targets. Speak too much truth and you'll be called "antisemitic" or "racist" and flushed down the (((tubes))).

Attached: james watson on iq.jpg (575x387, 108K)

raid thread

Fuck off commypimp nigger.

Attached: pervs-art.jpg (504x425, 123K)

Not racist or anything but MLK was a fraud. His speeches were written for him and he participated in orgies.

God damn I didn't know mx was jwoke

i will when google stops being racist

Attached: google michelle obama.png (1524x820, 2.16M)

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

based

10/10 bred.

Malcolm was literally a terrorist who was out murdering people in the streets, anyone who tells you the civil rights movement was peaceful is full of shit.

Fuck off niger

I mean, he's right. Every racial/ethnic/religious minority redirects prejudice to similar racial/ethnic/religious minorities for defense. It's the oldest trick in the book.
>I may be a relative minority, but...
>At least I'm not African
>At least I'm not Hispanic
>At least I'm not Catholic
>At least I'm not Chinese
>At least I'm not Japanese
>At least I'm not a Commie
>At least I'm not a Roma
>Well, at least I'm not a Native American
>fuck

Fuck you retarded protestant nigger.

Racism is bad.
- Racism makes you underestimate/overestimate another race, which makes it inefficient to eradicate them and ineffective to gather accurate intel on them before striking them, allowing falsehoods born of passion and ego to put a noble genocidal operation at risk.
- Racism makes you waste your time and energy that could be better spent improving your own race through self-improvement and practical application thereof. Without work being put into your own race you can't efficiently eradicate another. Every second wasted on open racism is one second of productive youth lost, or 1 unit of race-ending weapon production and planning lost.
- Racism makes you more prone towards emotional instability. Emotional instability leads to mistakes. Mistakes are something you can't afford when eradicating another race because they slow things down and make everything inefficient. Just ask Hitler, there were better and faster ways to kill off undesirables, but the Nazis allowed an emotion like hatred to overtake their clarity, and ego to stand in the way of efficiency, and therefore a lot of survivors remained and escaped.
All in all racism opens you up to wasting time, wasting energy, and making mistakes that produce deficiency.
If you want to be racist, it must be hidden and suppressed. Stop using lingo like nigger for example because it is a habitual indicator which can give you off if blurted out when you least need it. Racism doesn't require giving off signal flares like some snowflake. You must forego ego and narcissism, you must take action but never allow the world to know that you took it, you must use surprise tactics and destroy with efficiency, you must also focus on increasing the quality of your own race, and yet again you must always be hidden through scheming and smokescreen tactics.

Attached: ed7c6ee02622ba517368308c9857feac.jpg (468x598, 73K)