TechSource Robbed

>youtube.com/watch?v=-S_c-mXvQcY

Which one of you thieving geniuses did this?

Attached: ts.png (206x159, 43K)

>tech eceleb got outteched

that's cute

No wonder KFCHD has been reviewing a bunch of pre owned stuff lately

Isn't this dude a scammer?

>youtubers

Attached: 1385522393493.jpg (405x412, 189K)

>Bunch of expensive hardware
>No Insurance
good lord what a goddamn retard, I only have a server and a gaymen pc and I sure as fuck have that insured.

lets see how quick he sets up the gofundme to help replace his "stolen' equipment.

This faggot bought a Lamborghini a couple years ago.

Attached: 1526792502964.jpg (442x532, 121K)

half way through the video is when he says something about a gofundme

The real reason he's mad is that they took his weed.

Attached: dude.jpg (1313x729, 256K)

Plot twist: He stole his own stuff so that he could sets up a gofundme page asking for sympathy handouts and scam all of his followers

lmfao didn't even notice that. ebik

herp derp they just opened my garage door and turned off my security cameras

totally not an inside job

Well it wouldn't be hard to be an "inside job" when he broadcasts everything. He's probably got videos showing his garage door and security cameras lol.

this is what you get for being a buypig

Attached: 1533573878523.jpg (960x790, 83K)

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

but at least he's verified on youtube!

he said he wouldn't make a gofundme in the video.

>actually believing what he says

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (900x810, 52K)

>buy drugs from shady black people
>surprised that he gets robbed

Maybe he’ll stop hoarding consumer electronic beep beep wahoo shit.

this is one of the reasons why I'm for recreational legalization, don't have to worry about Tyrone coming to your house and seeing all the shit he wants to take when he's done scoping out the place

yeah he got caught scamming in his giveaways more than once
he's a complete piece of shit and deserved this completely

if its even real that is, this might be another scam in the works

>tfw can just buy under the counter at my local vaporizer shop
weeds overrated though

he still has the expensive cameras
he is lying
insurance fraud

>buy expensive hardware
>don't insure it
>leave it in some random unprotected garage
>drive your lambo which you lease everyday to said garage

HURR DURR GUISE PLEASE HELP ME GOFUNDME PLSS :(

Attached: retardsource.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

He did it or had someone else do it and insurance shelled out.

Thanks for the (you) famalam. Checked.

yup, he is also a vegan.

He didn't send the giveaway prize to.the winner, and when the winner pinged him on twitter, TechSource blocked him

Can't wait for someone to rob HardwareCanucks since they don't have full disk encryption on their computers

Can someone explain equipment insurance to me? I have like ~4k in AV + Servers, family was poor so never worried about this until last year w/ real money. I have renters but I don't know if that covers theft.

It's insurance fraud. No doubt about it. I wouldnt trust a Turk for tech reviews so I wouldnt take ones word on this, either.

I bet he got insurance and this is just to generate clicks and views for his shitty channel

It probably does but you need to read the fine print or ask them THEN GET IT IN WRITING. A lot of insurance firms require you to record serial numbers and take pictures and stuff.

>no one told me to get insurance
kek, fucking millennials. "it's someone else's fault" ahahahah. what a dumb fucker.
also lol @ him trusting the police. no shit buddy, the taxes you pay are used to finance the elite's lavish lifestyle and the rest is sent to their pet nigger welfare programs. wow, took you only so long to figure that out. but I guess you still think ancaps are retarded because "without a government who would protect my property?"
this low iq, low personal responsibility pleb is the perfect storm of r-selected breeding and the public schooling system

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 3.29.38 PM.png (1234x228, 67K)

you get insurance for your equipment when you use it to make money. you insure your expensive office stuff. insurance for private consumer stuff usually is a fucking scam and makes no sense because when the shit gets stolen or burns up that's shitty but not endangering to your economic existence. if your office gets robbed and $100k of your shit you need to make a living disappears that's what you get a good insurance for.

>robbing a russian and a brown dude
yeah, hf getting beaten up by russians and getting gang raped by poos

>letting the dealer come to your house
>letting the dealer even know where you live

>buying your weed from Tyrone, who buys it from Juan
>instead of buying it directly from Juan
One is known for mowing your lawn, the other is known for stealing your lawnmower.

Attached: 1488181161146.jpg (807x802, 74K)

>yet another literal jewtube "who?"
dont you have your own reddit board to post your shitty e-drama at?

Definitely fake. But if not then that's good, this fucker deserves it.

The rooms look way too clean to have been robbed by tyrones

Can't wait till the person is caught

Thats a gaming joystick for PC.

I really don't fucking care
am I supposed to care more when it happens to (minor) e-celebs?

>we will find your street and shit in it

How would you feel if Linus got robbed?

Attached: linus-tech-tips-1.jpg (720x573, 48K)

No big deal
I mean, he did invent the Linux operating system

nice

staged

Bullshit who robs a place at 9:40pm

if it's true, they robbed the wrong techkike. MKBHD has a $16K computer and $3K headphones on a $20K desk and that's just one corner of his room

and he shoots with a $200K camera

well put

>Linus
>Linux
Newfag spotted. Linux torvalds made an os which he named Linux after his own name.

>Falling for an ironic meme
>Not even bait
Newfag spotted, go back

>Falling for an ironic meme
>Not even bait
Newfag spotted, go back

americucks deserve getting everything stolen from them

I don't know/care who that is nor have I watched his videos but he is sure as shit lying. Who says he didn't have an insurance? He himself and now the fucking fundraiser and a sad video.

I was just pretending to be retarded guys

>$30k camera
>shelves full of server grade CPUs
If he wasn't insured he's retarded

Why is he crying? He should just go steal someone else's $30,000 camera.

he records in his flat though and this one was in garage?

>shill
>robbed
divine justice

Attached: CC6.png (432x432, 80K)

>Newfag spotted. Linux torvalds made an os which he named Linux after his own name.
he didn't even name it

>They took everything
Apparently not

>$30k for a meme camera
Wew

i feel so sad for this guy, where can i donate?

Does he really lease it every day?

a shill getting robbed from stuff that was offered to him for free to review...
> Didn't steal the acoustic panels
baka desu those fucking things are expensive and on high demand

> I know who did this
So who was it? guy clearly knew that place was an office, knew how to open the doors and turn off the cameras.
Clearly an inside job

>video unavailable
...?

Attached: suspicious.jpg (419x481, 32K)

>Commiefornia

LMAO

>no insurance
I do not know this mentally handicapped person, but good grief, how dumb can you be? When my laptop got stolen a few years ago, the insurance company coughed up all the money a week later

Renter's insurance would have likely covered this. Yeah it's a scam but it covers you up to $100k and it's pretty cheap; you should at least have it if you're spending $30k on a camera.

people are retarded.

hell im literal trailer trash and i still have a 50k dollar renters insurance policy that covers all my tech and vidya shit

you're fucking retarded.

Might be possible to track them if they use the router.

yeah, he's a POS.

he also sells the products he gets for review, which is completely scummy since most products that get sent out for review purposes state "not for sale"

he's also one of the worst tech reviewers, i don't even know why people watch him over others like gamers nexus.

wouldn't be surprised if this was an inside job by him.

furthermore, wouldn't be surprised if he does make a gofundme page even after saying he doesn't want to "my supporters and fans said i should make one anyway" type of thing.

>security footage is literally from an iPhone taped to the corner of the garage, edited to look like a 90s camcorder
>"I know who did this but the detective isn't doing anything :("
>doesn't have renter's insurance (which would definitely cover this) despite being a successful youtuber who can most certainly afford it, and despite the office building literally requiring it ("n-nobody told me...")
>robbed by the most respectful burglars ever, who closed the garage remotely upon entering and leaving the office without breaking anything
>left some of the most expensive shit just fine, despite having more than enough room to take it
>waits a full month to make a video about it
>"pls gofundme thanks you"
yeah, nah. something's fishy here.

Attached: unimpressed coffee pepe.png (306x306, 112K)