What sort of financial situation would someone have to be in to brag about Apple products as an indicator of wealth?

What sort of financial situation would someone have to be in to brag about Apple products as an indicator of wealth?

Attached: 1513931990430.png (1165x759, 1.17M)

iPAJEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I don't think it matters. Poor people project their insecurities onto people who use Apple regardless of whether or not they're wealthy.

>look mom, i posted it again

When I was a university student, I was surprised at how many other students had BMWs and Macbook airs. I mean students only work part time so they wouldn't be able to afford that stuff unless the parents are rich. (I live in a country where universities are largely financed by the state and tuition fees are around 650 Euros per year.)

>$600 in silver
>$600 macbook
>some poorfag mactoddler actually tried to show off with this

Attached: 1506275908747.jpg (399x385, 28K)

middle class and lower.

It's a brown people thing. Like we have many turkfags here. Often they live in poverty, in the slum part of town, absolutely no luxury except for the old Mercedes the father drives to show "he's made it" to his fellow Ahmeds.

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1537234083354.jpg (2312x1156, 456K)

Wealthy people buy Apple products.
So do people who want to feel wealthy.
See: almost anything. There is a poorfag on your street with a 2018 Mercedes he can't afford. Well, if you're in America or Western Europe.

College students aren't actually poor. They're just kids who can't make financial decisions like an adultvans have someone else supplement their education. I only make $600 a month but I make that last while I see millenials buying overpriced garbage on the daily complaining about how they need more financial aid

There's only about a small percentage of actually poor students and you can tell who they are right off the bat by the fact that they don't buy expensive memes

t. Goodwill shopper/food stamps owner

Attached: 1514568200765_1.jpg (1181x933, 88K)

Why is Jow Forums so triggered by Apple products?

I'm too used to macOS.

Costs more, does less. It's that simple.

Is that 616 per year?
And I thought my country was poor
>inb4 superpower by 2020

>socialized education system
That's why europoor education is inferior to first world education.

There's a link below that. I followed that and the site said the minimum wage in India is 9500 RS per month. That's 132 in US dollars. So average that over all the people, deduct women and children that aren't working, and it might just be 616 US dollars per year on average.

>apple buyers

Attached: 1537187816157.png (558x614, 45K)

Yes but we don't have diploma mills like the US where everybody who pays gets a diploma just because he's paid for it. Over here, you have to know stuff and pass real exams.

Exactly this. Teachers aren't forced to let you pass. In Europe, public unis actually compete with private ones, and we know which of the two are not going to let retards through.

Implying stem isn't rigorous in the states. If you're a gender fluid clown kin studies major I could see your point, but if you have higher aspirations than head barista you're gonna have to work.

>genetically superior
kek

Attached: 80D5CCB0-1642-4180-B4F7-D446937DB55C.jpg (940x540, 64K)

>Android Users Live In Poo

megakek

Attached: 1528607629268.png (351x374, 191K)

MACTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is unironically the only rich bitch iPhone owner, most of the other teenage girls and boys use their parents credit card to get the phone cause their parents can't afford it in cash but have to buy to to show off their neighbours.

Pajeets are obsessed with itoy

Attached: gettyimages-457376198.jpg (4208x2684, 317K)

> wouldn't be able to afford it

They get extra student loans to buy that shit. In most cases, they just take out unsubsidized student loans to get expensive tech and shit.

However, you are still right.

>I only make $600/mo
the fuck do you do for work I get £10 an hour doing labouring over summer desu so get £300 a week

As I said above it's a brown people thing. In brown people countries, you can buy respect by showing you own expensive toys or a shiny car. Some white people also try that over here, but I find that in white people countries, a faggot that behaves like a faggot is treated as one, regardless of whether he owns a BMW and an iPhone or not.

Different coutries m8.
Rent and food isn't expensive here. 600€ months is livable, I can even put into savings 100€ a month.
(I'm not the user you replied, but i also earn around 600)

>unskilled laborer
>expects more money

>socialized education system
>That's why europoor education is inferior to first world education.
I wouldn't say that, because brain drain is what the entirety of Europe has been facing for decades.

Insecure wage cucks

there are some shithole countries in eastern and southern europe in which new iphone costs around 3 median monthly wages, so its rather a prominent show off buying a new iphone straight after release

Not even joking, I had some guy who was recently released from prison after spending 30 years for multiple armed robberies persistently bragging to me about his iphone. He's been living off of welfare since he got out.

Mortage or just having a debt in general.

>Southern Europe
>3 median monthly wages
Nigger what