In case you needed more evidence this Coraline lady is a piece of shit, here is some of her other work

In case you needed more evidence this Coraline lady is a piece of shit, here is some of her other work.

postmeritocracy.org

Attached: IMG_20180918_090243.jpg (1080x854, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

where.coraline.codes/contact/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/20/meritocracy-inequality-theresa-may-donald-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>””””””””””””””””””””her””””””””””””””””””””

Attached: C93A88C2-061D-4F53-AC2E-4EE6DF5369E5.png (480x520, 382K)

>””””””””””””””””””””lady””””””””””””””””””””

Attached: 5751DB47-F8AE-4D4F-A335-1A949DD86C4F.png (1869x1440, 2.07M)

How old is this witch? Anyone know?

funny, but samefag

Time to go back to DOS.

Are there any good BBSs that are reasonably active? As in worth a weekly check?

Attached: freedos_logo_by_binarybyte-d8q0hw1.jpg (800x600, 82K)

>In case you needed more evidence this Coraline lady is a piece of shit, here is some of her other work.
No one here needs it, because it's a TECHNOLOGY BOARD. Can you now finally stop spamming this bullshit for good and keep this where it belongs?

Can we not let this dickless fella get at us Jow Forums? I feel like every time someone posts that stupid face that it wins. We're better than it.

Attached: abo_holy_circle.jpg (962x642, 374K)

disgusting

>postmeritocracy.org
>You can contribute to this project on GitHub.
>32 stars

Shit no one cares about

where.coraline.codes/contact/
You know what to do

Attached: faggot tranny 2.png (1061x737, 780K)

Found the tranny.

>talking about software development isn't technology
lol

except Linus's

>it’s time that “we”, as an industry...

so how the fuck does he think he is in the industry and he represents the industry when his contribution to tech industry is fizzbuzz-tier?

>t. Coraline Lady

She has a point.

And that point is?

holy shit... reading this bullshit truly hurts the brain.. please tell me this is satire...

>I don’t understand what it means to be competent, so I’m going to call it privilege and screech about it
I’m hoping this deranged man is one of the 50% that kills himself, but he’s so far up his own ass that I doubt he’ll ever have that flash of self-awareness that will end him.

>programmers should not be valued for how good they are in programming but how many mental illnesses they have and how mutt their DNA is

>lady
haha, yeah... hahaha

Eventually there will come a point where whites, asians, and even poojeets will not be able to carry these people.

A have a better CoC
>just shut up and code

Not satire. It's ideas are now on the rise in Linux.

t. Manafesto signer

She is right, you know...
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/20/meritocracy-inequality-theresa-may-donald-trump

If she wanted to prove that underrepresented people are worthy of merit, maybe her contribution should havd been more than README edits and Codes of Conduct.

>Patricia Torvalds

holy shit Linus, you spent so much time coding you didn't notice your daughter turning into a full blown SJW

I can only imagine how devastated he feels
it's like halfway through a zombie film and one of the family members got bitten but hides it from everyone until they become a mindless snarling monster

Honestly this. We already have falseflaggers like who want all the angry 4chinners to attack it and make us into another scapegoat.

I think open source projects should deny services to every single person who signed this manefisto

They will attack anyway and blame us.
It's not like that would be first time.