Has Jow Forums just invaded or is this board actually as trans-phobic as I am seeing right now?

has Jow Forums just invaded or is this board actually as trans-phobic as I am seeing right now?

I have a lot of respect for y'all and the installgentoo wiki community

I'm really hoping this is just a passing moment of Jow Forums doing what Jow Forums does, and you lot aren't actually like this.

like seriously it don't matter if the person TEMPORARILY in charge of linux is transgender, unless they were chosen for that very reason (then thats forced diversity), but really, its just another human being - at least let them speak, and if you're gonna hate them, hate them for what they do - not for how they are, for fucks sake.

Attached: 172.gif (512x807, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off back to rebbit

Jow Forums is trans board

>has Jow Forums just invaded
You haven't noticed before now? Jow Forums has been leaking into Jow Forums for months, because this board is so scarcely moderated.

>like seriously it don't matter if the person TEMPORARILY in charge of linux is transgende
She's/he's not even "temporarily in charge of Linux" at all, she just authored a CoC that Linus signed.

Fuck off faggot

>first word of sentence is profanity
>provides no constructive discussion
>acts like they own Jow Forums
confirmed Jow Forumstard

Fuck off faggot

your acting like trans "people" are human

Linus is cuck now

second times a charm?

no user you're just either baiting or a newfag

fuck outta here

prefer traps to trannies
at least traps look cute
and after seeing MTF op pictures
id rather they kept the dick
so trannies are disgusting, yes
i wont consider a tranny
but if im genuinely fooled by a trap
thats worth considering

I like the fatasses who post battlestation pictures that have a gun and a vape rig proudly displayed on the desk. That's some "I seriously believe that people will think I'm cool because of this" Jow Forums vibe.

t. Jew

He's telling you to fuck off because you smell newfag.
Jow Forums always shitted on CoC and SJW. This hasn't changed and will never change, fuck off back to your echo chamber shit hole and don't ever think of coming back here.

"ya'll"

No, just tired and had a realisation that he was a jerk.

Kys

>transphobic
if by that you mean that im against normalization of mental illness, then yes im transphobic.

if by that you mean i dont like people who put their sexual orientation/identification pretty much in every aspects of their life, then yes im transphobic.

if by that you mean i dont like people who force others to adapt to them instead of the other way around, then yes im transphobic.

if by that you mean i dont like people who only judge me by my heterosexuality and skin color (white) and blame me for every wrong doing in their lifes, then yes im transphobic.

oh and its not fear
no Xphobia here
its pure revulsion

>has Jow Forums just invaded or is this board actually as trans-phobic as I am seeing right now?
Well, that's it. This statement just confirms that Jow Forums is officially dead. Good luck to all anons, see you in another timeline maybe.

Welcome to Jow Forums!
People here usually have the ability to use grammar properly, because of higher education and jobs that require higher intellect,
Nice try though!

>inb4 grammar police
I didn't say they were inferior for not knowing grammar, it just let me know they are not from here.

It’s not a bad thing he was a jerk. A lot of people on the spectrum can be minor jerks

Stop trying to change him and address your own mental illness you transsexual faggot

It's full of teKKKbros and cislesbians that won't have sex with transwomen.

Attached: download_20180917_181011.jpg (1024x690, 166K)

Jow Forums has been raiding since yesterday.

Making personal attacks and name calling, and acting out on feelings is being unprofessional. In fact, it is acting like a female. Obviously Torvalds has extremely low T levels.

short for you all
or in more correct terms: all of you

:)

>has Jow Forums just invaded or is this board actually as trans-phobic as I am seeing right now?
Jow Forums has been leaking everywhere for years now, Jow Forums more than in some other boards because a lot of Jow Forumsacks are nerds

>Jobs that require higher intellect
>on a board filled with code monkeys
what did he mean by this?

Trans = mental illness

Everybody falling for obvious bait. OP even uses the Reddit spacing meme

>like seriously it don't matter if the person TEMPORARILY in charge of linux is transgender
this was in the OP and you chose that as your high ground.... welcome to Jow Forums!

And because Jow Forums is rarely moderated.

stop being a mad incel fatty

/thread

no they haven't, the trannies have just gone to far this time, now please uninstall windows and make better life choices

>'transphobic'
>'y'all'
>discord emoji

The Reddit club is two boards down.

Attached: glitter.gif (246x245, 88K)

Guarantee this thread hits at least 100 replies.

Attached: 6d4.jpg (1080x955, 124K)

IT MAY BE OF INTEREST: Pre-transition name/twitter is Corey Ehmke @CoreyEhmke
Lydia Ehmke is his sister?

In 2007 he was a big name in some occultist BS forum (may the OTS Fags from /x be, oince in their useless life, be useful?)

Long story short, (((Someone))) sent this sad and mentally-ill joke of a '"man'" to disrupt Open Source Projects. Anyone knows who likes to destroy everything in this world, but the satanic-tranny background are somewhat unexpected.

USEFUL REMINDER that CoC is a gateway for degenerate transexual Golems to destroy anything natural, like Linux Init Systems, while the obvious (((Archenemy))) of the white coder hides behind the proverbial curtain.

>like seriously it don't matter if the person TEMPORARILY in charge of linux is transgender
THE FAGGOT DOESNT EVEN USE GNU/LINUX

Attached: 2018-09-18-1537280325.png (1387x815, 817K)

OP chiming in here, because someone seems to have taken my place with the replies.

I actually liked linus' outbursts. They were great.

I too am pissed he's going away, but I'm not going to hate on the next person that comes in, at least not for their sexuality / gender / whatever the fuck.

If they do something I don't approve of, then I'll hate them - but not because they look disgusting. The cunt was probably born in an era when that shit wasn't accepted by society so they probably couldn't come out safely until they had gone and aged / gotten old.

I don't usually participate in this kind of thing, I don't hate any particular trans individuals, and I certainly wouldn't send them abusive messages.

However, I do not think it is possible for a man to ever become a woman (and vice versa), and the idea of trying anyway by taking hormones and getting surgery disgusts me deeply. Society should not enable or encourage this madness.

As a programmer, I feel like I can't express this view publicly. I would be in serious danger of getting doxxed and fired. I just have to nod and smile at this bizarre phenomenon happening around me. So it's understandable that people vent anonymously instead.

I think many (most?) people secretly think similarly. It isn't as accepted as your silicon valley bubble would lead you to believe.

>CoC is a gateway for degenerate transexual Golems to destroy anything natural, like Linux Init Systems, while the obvious (((Archenemy))) of the white coder hides behind the proverbial curtain.
This is your mind on Jow Forums

Attached: autistic-pepe.gif (500x342, 1.72M)

Yo there's something wrong with that kid

>I actually liked linus' outbursts. They were great.
Some were great, others were too personal and would have led to lawsuits or at least HR getting involved if it was in a normal business space.

Raise the noise

Keep he discussions goin for months

Tell this to anyone concerned: Jones, Makov, Miles Mathis... anyone.

This is worst than pizzagate for (((Them))) we have facts here and this mentally-ill living being is the final exhibit in the trial aginst the eternal jew hiding behind useful tranny idiots.

Even ONE post a day matters. Do it, user.

to lgbt you go faggot

>has Jow Forums just invaded
They've been invading for at least a year! Since the mods are shit the overall quality of the board is free falling and the use of wojacks and frogs are skyrocketing.

surely your average robot

No shit, that's what happens when a 60 year old has a child with a 36 year old -- way too old to have children.

>y'all
stopped reading here

>tfw take a break from Jow Forums for 8 years, and people think this is the work of Jow Forums and not just Jow Forums in general
What happened lads?

how's the mangled vagina looking roasty.
are HRT injections enough or you need therapy too.
your parents must be disgusted looking at you lmao.
please leave and go back to your safe space tranny faggot

OP here.
halfway there

:^)

yes i am and fuck Jow Forums btw

Jow Forums is filled with people who have been turned into moral panic reactionists by "SJWs ARE RUINING TECH" videos and such - right wing propaganda, basically, maybe compounded with a couple of crazy people on the other side. literally just the communist panic of the 2010s.

>a normal business space
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Linus did not abuse his power or set the mob on anyone. so really nothing would have happened in most places.

There is no HR case for just being yelled at a bit between adults after you fucked up.

the oldfags grew up and stopped acting like 12 year olds calling everything gay

that's how you know Jow Forums has invaded this typically medium-to-slow moving board

>lads
8 years? More like 8 months fuck off faggot.

We gradually lost the things that made this board 'special' to the extent that it ever was.

Attached: TopHatClaret.jpg (290x269, 18K)

aww sweety is upset we dont agree with her views. so sad.

Yes, some were hints that the man had lost patience following all of that. (((They))) pressured him toom any times with trannies, people braking crypto her and there, the various security patches going hugely bad, breaks of licences... I can't blame him. The sane middle aged straight men in the community should do something now, a forks, a consortium, anything before it's too fucking late. Trannies are everywhere now, seems like the night of the living transex... movie adaptation

it recently became a leftist shithole that's why

>There is no HR case for just being yelled at a bit between adults after you fucked up.
I'm pretty sure telling someone to retroactively abort themselves would be grounds for a lawsuit almost anywhere.

I'm british you mong

Fuck off you weak, pathetic excuse for a human being. You encourage others to be as mentally ill and incapable of living in the real world. Yours is the ilk that should stop invading every single space and demanding respect without being respectful or earning it. The world isn't your property you sick megalomaniacs.

hmm

May NT God burn the trans in hell and protect the /polsters on /g bc /g is not SLOW but utterly DEAD with three scripted threads (that are useless and boring even to a fluently millenial fag) and some shill of phones and emacs and windows. C'mon, this mentally-ill joke of a "man" is a wave of fresah air in this shitty place, namely /g or PURCHASE QUESTIONS, EMACS VS VIM, MY IPHONE WORKS BEST AND... BATTLESTATIONS

sounds like can't actually refute my theory, friendo. did you actually believe the opinions you hold now before you started watching "SJW OWNED ON CAMPUS" videos uploaded by BasedKekistan666 on youtube? The "LOOK AT WHAT FEMINISM DOES TO TECHNOLOGY LOOK AT THESE CRAZY PEOPLE POSTING GITHUB ISSUES" is weak sauce, literally a strawman cherry picking argument and you're a puppet if you're falling for such transparent propaganda

Nope. No a fucking chance if all that happened was you getting yelled at after you fucked up in most of the world.

[Okay, some places have fines for insults I guess, so that'd maybe be $20 or whatever out of principle, but you as the party yelled at are going to get jack shit.]

you're either completely brainwashed or incredibly stupid to support this bullshit. we all know what game they're playing.

OY VEY SATANIC PANIC SHOAH GOYM

BREAKING: LINUX GOES CLOSED SOURCE

Ask me how I know you've never had an office job.

We all know based on that one reply you're a conspiracy theorist

calling someone a jew: the highest form of argument

fpbp

Your shilling is so low-level that it's funny, keep posting gay NPC.

we all know based on that one reply you dye your hair pink and crossdress

>The world isn't your property
The world isn't yours either, faggot. Ignore it if you don't like it unless you're so fucking insecure that you have to make sure everyone knows how much you hate it, just to hide the fact that you're really insecure of your sexuality.

Stop being a faggot, faggot.

>Being thrilled by the J* Word.

Keep donating to ISRAEL, Buy INTEL, KEEP Shilling, goy.

fuck off freak

Didn't even need to say it myself

>we
You and what army, user?

Pol has been infesting us for some time.

the army that banged ur mom HAHAHAHH

what the fuck is Pol

Dude, people loose their jobs over stuff like telling female colleagues they look good. Yelling at someone that they should retroactively abort themselves and that they are too stupid to drink milk from a tit would clearly get you fired or at least sued.

Wrong, of course I had an office job.

Apart from that, how is "office" job relevant? You think courts treat these differently with regards to insults? [Maybe burger courts do?]

Wanna know the difference between a Jow Forumsack and an anti vaxer essential oil government conspiracy mom? which website they use.

yea, nah we dont like your kind here... traps are gay

Nuh uh because my army and me banged your mum AND your dad!

Front hole Linux/gnu wen?

OKAY SO NOW WE KNOW THERES POLTARDS IN THE FUCKING BOARD

ANY PRIVACY-RESPECTING PERSON WOULDN'T FORCE NAMES ON A FUCKING ANONYMOUS BOARD

that was so funny i forgot to bang ur mom HAHAHAH

>respect
give and get

>You think courts treat these differently with regards to insults?
They do. In my country there was a lawsuit because some building manager had screamed profanities at an employee and the company/manager went scoff free because it was argued that the mistake the employee had done was potentially extremely dangerous and could have caused loss of life, so some the managers' aggressive reaction was justified based on the potential consequences.

Shit, some people here legit look like either bots or journos. They are stuck in 2013 where they think they can tell people what not to believe. Changes were already done. Mistakes were already made. You fools are fooling no one with half a brain. "Stop believing this will happen" except it happened multiple times ages ago. It doesn't work anymore. Get out already.