What would an ideal code of conduct look like

What would an ideal code of conduct look like

Attached: link_girl_version__the_legend_of_zelda__by_akai_mangetsu-d7rja3m.jpg (735x1088, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/majestrate/XD/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
github.com/domgetter/NCoC
Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't do anything illegal with the project.
Don't add anything illegal to the project.
When attending a convention or representing the project, don't do anything retarded.

>don't do anything retarded.
this is ableist delet this

Be professional and act like an adult. Those who cannot comply with this simple rule may be ejected from the project.

Like John Cena.

I would have a code of conduct that has one line: "Any attempt to modify this code of conduct will be considered a violation thereof and will result in the immediate, irreversible expulsion the person who suggested it from the project."

I call it the "Code of Fuck You"

Attached: 1505480298715.jpg (196x225, 12K)

Trap Link > Girl Link

Attached: __gerudo_link_and_princess_zelda_the_legend_of_zelda_and_the_legend_of_zelda_breath_of_the_wild_draw (700x871, 666K)

Hitler did noting wrong

this
1. Don't intentionally act like prick to each other, it's funny on Jow Forums but being toxic doesn't end well elsewhere or at least devolves into name calling and shitposting instead of actually developing software
2. Write tests, damnit.

I would call it a COCK and it would have one rule:
You must have a cock.

just be yourself

1. Program well
2. Stay strictly on topic to the code itself when communicating inside the project

>This isn't Jow Forums, act like it. Behavior outside the project doesn't matter.
There, done.

But that's zelda.

dears sirs,

please be nice to everyone okk? espcailyl indian people. they r good ppl and do nothing to u! stop being mean! okay. i am %100 german blood so I am just beign nice to others. other then that, u will be good to each other or u will nto code on project with us! ok? listen

>But that's zelda

Attached: fucking pissed.jpg (1500x1500, 1.56M)

a non existant one

Fucking this. I have no idea why people are so opposed to the idea of CoC's being implemented because it's shown that people can't just act civil when working on a project together.

The simple truth of the matter is, no matter who you are, no matter how great and talented you are (or believe you are), people will eventually get sick of your shit if you’re a caustic person. At some point, you’re simply not worth the effort. That limit is pretty low for some people, and pretty high for others, but don’t for a minute think it isn’t there

If you don't go for the "No CoC" then
>Be excellent to each other
should be enough

And second law:
>This isn't /leftypol/, act like it. Behavior outside the project doesn't matter.

Attached: 1522938551847.png (496x366, 77K)

""

/leftypol/ is a made up boogeyman, it doesnt exist

If you do something I don't like or get on my nerves you may be ejected from the project. If you disagree with this fuck you. You must also do everything in your power to get this project into any other successful project so that it continues to constantly require work in order to function.

no but that actually is zelda

It exists, but not officially on Jow Forums.
Anyway, retarded SJW's are the same cancer, so "no toxic identity politics obsessed cretins, in general"?

It would look like nothing at all. Codes of conduct are made by transniggers for transniggers. They want to,shame autists out of a job so they can contribute because they are too busy dressing like,women to learn how to code

Too close from this patented CoC.

Attached: coc.png (968x1551, 263K)

No it isn't. It's clearly stating that you should not behave in a way that slows down the development of the project.

m'sexism

Attached: 1517454532157.jpg (474x355, 19K)

- This is not a charity nor a social justice foundation, this is a work project and only work will be invested in.
- If you are caught not knowing anything about coding or being unable to contribute with code, you will be kicked out and good riddance.
- Be fags to each other.
Carry on.

github.com/majestrate/XD/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md

1. Try not to be asshole. If you must be an asshole, do not hint at any relation to this project in your public profiles.

link if you don't feel like searching
github.com/domgetter/NCoC

>implying
Fuck off seething lefty/pol/ cuckroach.

Attached: Communism Nazism Americanization.jpg (1200x1200, 582K)

>no but that actually is zelda

We're not responsible for the shit you do
Don't break the law or be a fag.

this

NO ROASTIES ALLOWED REEEEE

a blacklist of specific behaviors that the community knows have been a problem. there can't be a generic "any other bad behavior" clause.

a scope that only covers the project's own communication platforms and events.

an enforcement system that can only hand out permanent bans as a last resort (one can still be permanently banned from a physical event easily, regardless of a code of conduct)

most importantly: STOP TELLING EVERYONE THAT THEY HAVE TO ENFORCE IT UPON EACH OTHER. This isn't china, i'm not going to tell on my friend because he insulted The Party.

i fucking wish

Attached: 28974c8e4dca34565078b7d6d4e0f54e533be82eea2f9d2f9876714eb3e9a0aa.png (191x255, 90K)

no but that actually is zelda

What if zelda was a girl

>Ageism

this

OINK OINK

>Q: If you don't have a CoC, this will surely be the end of your project, and the end of some talented individuals contributing to it!

>There is plenty of proof that not having a CoC is a workable solution. While the linux community for example may not be warm and helpful, there is nothing wrong or offensive about it, and you certainly will not be harassed unless you harass people there.

Outdated, now Linus doesn't have a cock but at least Linux has a CoC.

Jow Forums.org/rules
Can you now please stop spamming this every hour? I think I've reported at least 50 worthless threads totally not related to technology today.

Do what thou wilt.