Arkansas fag here, should i move to colorado after i graduate?

arkansas fag here, should i move to colorado after i graduate?

Attached: breckskitown.jpg (1000x685, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/35368-extra-flags-for-int
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you have the opportunity to get out, do it.

Sure go for it

do you live in AR too? I didn't realize how shitty life is here until this year

No

>"Arkansas"
>literally adding "ar" to kansas
why americans lacks creativity this much?

move to any other first world country

What's wrong with Arkansas?

Nice WW2 ally shitdick

why not

why do italians have to be such dicks, and mind your own buisness im trying to find info about Colorado from people that live(ed) there.

its full of the worst kinds of people, and I just want to start a new life pretty much.

idk I heard colorado natives are kinda hostile tho

What are "the worst kind of people?"

Any western state like utah, Montana and Colorado are nice just make sure you choose the right city mainly with gold access to the mountains and outdoors

because in the past 20 years, tons of out of staters keep moving to the only good places in the usa, fucking up the good thing that the natives had.

Good*

this. The Texas everyone thinks of doesnt exist anymore. It was too good a state. Dallas, Texas feels like Little California. They even brought their In N Out Burger joints with them here.

Attached: 1447457849276.jpg (500x508, 67K)

i wont fuck up your state I pinky promise

methheads, hardcore rednecks,(there are good ones though, but mostly bad) and people who are just douchebags.

Yes, install botnet flags
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/35368-extra-flags-for-int
Honestly, it's not too bad (depending where in the state you live in) but it just gets boring at times, and the terrifyingly bad drivers. but since OP has an opportunity to upgrade to a nicer state, he should do it.

Attached: 1514164609525.png (420x420, 61K)

Exactly.

fr there are some shitty drivers here