Jow Forums went to shit after some skiddie discovered TempleOS

Jow Forums went to shit after some skiddie discovered TempleOS.
Now this board is literally just Jow Forums with the occasional subtopic of technology.
Prove me wrong

Attached: 1269739209611.png (1280x720, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Walls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(and that's a good thing)

fpbp

Jow Forums went to shit a long long time before that.

No you're right. Temple OS cucks are insufferable Jow Forums LARPers that have 0 knowledge about actual CS, I bet 90% of the terry fanbase on Jow Forums has not taken a single course formal CS education.

>implying a single board on this godforsaken abomination of a website is something else than retards screeching autistically at each other
>/vr/ is arguing about crts and psx/ps1
>Jow Forums is arguing about the best OS and "recommend me X"
>/his/ is just "what if the nazis did X" "ww2 tanks thread", every interesting thread gets like 3 replies top.
>/tv/ is just memeing about actors or about """hidden gems""" rated 6/10 on imdb

When will you start to realize that this website is just full of literally

Just like /v/. An apolitical group wants to enjoy something then another group with an agenda and no real passion for that something politicizes it and as a response the first group politicizes too

I only wanted to rice my computer, I don’t know why someone’s sexuality should be important but now my hobby is in danger because of it

>newcancer

They've lead a man to his death, and they celebrate it. Pretty sickening if you ask me.

Jow Forums died in 2007

Sounds like a bunch of sociopaths leading a schizophrenic to his death to me

newfag detected

This place has always been a den of sociopaths. It doesn't surprise me.

this

kys op

Jow Forums has always been shit since I showed up. But it is more politics these days

Oh look it's another
>I've been on Jow Forums for less than a year and am naive enough to not realize that Jow Forums and /b/ are the heart, soul and status quo of this Zimbabwean basket-weaving forum and are only (barely) kept in check on other boards thanks to the rules and mods
thread...

Attached: 1530616244090.jpg (400x302, 23K)

Jow Forumsfag here. I mostly lurk Jow Forums and only shitpost on already shidded threads. Jow Forums is just as spergy as any other board even before the temple meme. Op also seems to be forgetting the linux news that has driven some Jow Forumstards over temorarily.

Attached: jihadfriends.jpg (1024x543, 56K)

I've actually been on this board since 2008, but okay.

Then you should know better by now, shouldn't you? Ignore it. Report it. Lurk moar.

Dubs confirm but acting like a newfag makes you a newfag... or a shiity baiter.

there was a post on Jow Forums saying that Jow Forums needs help
of course we came over to aid our brothers in this time of great need.

Yeah I forgot about that. That probably largely accounts for most of our brothers here today.

Attached: mynigger.jpg (1033x679, 82K)

it was never good

Attached: old 4chan.jpg (1600x1200, 286K)

The first reply was a namefag of course.

Attached: Self lobotomy.png (389x255, 5K)

Jow Forums has always been diet /b/ with technology ever since it was changed from a guro board. The only difference between now and then is less tripfags, avatarfags, and signaturefags, but that's only half-true since Falcon and Jordan love to shit up threads at their leisure anyway, but it's a stark change from half the threads on the board being filled with post-counter avatar images with forum-style signatures of mostly superfluous comments. Also Terry did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1531260320907.png (184x407, 63K)

>diet /b/ with technology
you could say that about any board considering you start at /b/ and after so many years you move onto your homeboard.

>*makes claim*
>"prove me wrong"
not how it works faggot

If you can't see the evidence on page one of the board, you're part of the problem.

We need to ban everyone that isn't trans.

Attached: 1418559319371.jpg (824x630, 511K)

If you dont like Jow Forums than fuck off. I'm sick of you niggers coming here from reddit tumblr or whatever other shithole you spawn from. This site has always been anti political correctness. If we wanted moderation and to be nice to each other we would post on Reddit. Welcome to the world of anonymous image boards kys

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 742K)

Spoken as a true newfag

Cut your dick off coward transnigger

>Jow Forums is a beacon of purity and protected fee fees

Attached: IMPLYING.gif (300x168, 1.62M)

Spotted the moron that flocked to terry threads.
You don't belong on this board.

Yes praise the dickbreath """oldfags""" that fight for social justice and moralfaggotry

>implying that somebody from

Attached: db8.png (240x240, 6K)

Not everyone that disagrees with you is an SJW.
I fucking hate SJWs just as much as any retard from Jow Forums does, but I'm going to make everything about how much I hate them and how you should too.

He's butthurt enough to make his own special little thread bitching about it, so why not?

Jow Forums has always been garbage.

>retards from Jow Forums
Nice try transnigger

Attached: p005w9tdpe101.jpg (1024x887, 108K)

>They've lead a man to his death
No one forced him to an hero

Assmad tranny detected. Don't you have a hobby to ruin?

back to Nobody likes you. You are literal cancer.

It's always been shit, but it's even shittier now if that's a thing.
Jow Forums has their braindead agenda and really since drumpf became president their numbers and dedication and presence on here is ridiculous.

Don't let the door hit you in your bloody gash on the way out

consumer shit and /v/ trash ruined this board long ago

>anyone who disagrees with me is an SJW or a tranny
Why do you even leave your safe space

I honestly think Jow Forums faggots will not be able to succeed in the tech field. Their beliefs are just as insufferable as the ones they hate.
So other than being on Jow Forums and shitting it up I here, they're litterally pajeet tier.

>drumpf
Reddit back at it with the bantz

Hey your dad called. He said stop dressing like a girl and stop fucking with his kernel.

>you guys have to be tolerant the thread
>heh go back to your Jow Forums safe space kid
Will you faggots just die already?

How do you know that's a Reddit thing?
Do you go on Reddit?
Return the Jow Forums back to your anal cavity faggot.

>you cant know about x because only y knows about x
Neck yourself trannyfag

Attached: Assmad tranny.jpg (700x700, 93K)

Quit lying to yourself faggot.
Please an hero.
You're brain is defective. You can't tell, but it's faulty and there is no replacing your brain. You're stuck with it app while you're just as annoying as SJW. You're fucked.

Why is it that Jow Forums is obsessed of /lgbt/? I've seen this pattern far too many kind:
>person X can't contain Jow Forums autism
>person Y tells him to go back to his home board
>person X immediately tells him to check out /lgbt/

Why is this? I haven't seen this from people of other boards. If anyone tells Jow Forums, /trash/, /mlp/, /a/ fags to go back they always have a very diverse replies. But Jow Forums is always locked onto /lgbt/?

Attached: 1535660691549.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

To add, I've also went to Jow Forums and made a trap thread, I gather traps (trannies) in general is very popular in Jow Forums.
I'm guessing Jow Forums doesn't like trannies that don't look good? Because younger trannies (traps) are totally okay and your average Jow Forums refugee is quite thirsty for MGTOW trannies?
Why is that?

I can't

Because Jow Forums is 99% closet faggots. Ironically.
People who are scared of faggots are closet faggots themselves. Reminds me of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Walls

There is alot of Kikery in this thread

Attached: 1527455019130.png (1920x1234, 1.37M)

Guys, it's been like this for 2 or 3 days maybe? I think there needs to be a thread to help us deal with this political trash, I find myself hiding ~140 of about 150 active threads lately, we need a thread about implementing filters for politics or something, I guess I'm not the only one who is watching the current state of Jow Forums, we need a solution, but until then I'm going to just sage, report and hide those threads