People bring a charger for a normal 8-hour workday

>people bring a charger for a normal 8-hour workday

How much fucking bloat does the average person have on their phone?
My battery lasts several days.

Attached: amsung-charger-1._2-in-1-mobile-phone-micro-usb-travel-charger-adapter-for-samsung-04.jpg (800x800, 35K)

It's not so much bloat as what you do with your phone. If you spend a lot of time actually talking on the phone, or transmitting lots of data, or shooting video, your battery will get used up faster then if you just look up a few pages on wifi now and again.

powerbank not charger, grandpa

>europlug

Attached: ol5kl5flcfez.png (691x435, 12K)

>muttplug

Attached: AAE16122-55C2-4B8B-BE20-C5C5EB6D6318.jpg (768x1024, 63K)

they usually bring battery packs, though.

>have stupidphone with supposed battery life of many days
>battery drains within few hours anyways if the signal is too bad (e.g. down in comfy basement)
Why, sure. There's no signal, let's try even harder. Fucking shit.

>not leeching off your employer
haha imagine being THIS fucking cucked

Talking on the phone isn't really taxing on the battery, and the other stuff you mention isn't something people do for hours at work.

>reading comprehension

well, the people i work and study with bring multiple batteries. they use one to charge their phone while charging the rest. it all looks kinda dumb - they use wireless gadgets with their macbooks but there are wires everywhere anyway because of all the powerbanks.

The main facebook one consumes a shotload of battery if you have a lot of friends and the app receives a lot of updates from all their activity.

Ofc if you are a fat fedora neckbeard without friends your battery will last much longer.

>facebook
Yeah... that’s a yikes

>assumptions
>being this upset that someone charges their phone wherever they are at

I let my phone go until it's under 10% and then I charge it. If that means charging it at work then who the fuck cares.

>reading comprehension
I'm just telling you that most people these days bring powerbank with them instead of charger

my xiaomeme with 4000mah battery need charge when i got home, gps in the morning, read feed, check some stuff at lunch or when slacking. Battery already almost dead when i get out and going home. Running 4g/lte all day not connecting to wifi desu.

I work in an office and listen to music from my phone and it kills eats up the battery at a pretty noticeable rate compared to when i just use it for calls/texts.

I don't get it either, 150USD for a phone that lasts more than a day whatever the fuck you do (more than 10 hour of SoT when on mobile data, so enough for the shift and commute) and makes photos that look good when wieved on the phones screen (PC or zoomed in you can see grain). Every faggot that brags about his phone pegs it with his goybank. How fucking slim is it with the added volume of the powerbank, you triple nigger?

iphone x here. i have a charger at work and another near my sofa at home. i charge once ever other day. the charger at work is mostly for emergencies. just turn your brightness down a little and your phone should last over a day. if it doesn't, replace your battery or get a phone that doesn't suck

best plug

i also disabled nearly all push notifications and background app refresh. only my direct messaging apps have those privileges

my Nokia 108 lasts three fucking weeks, not even exaggerating

>not using a case-fitted power bank

My phone has a stock 2800mAh battery and an an QHD screen. I can upgrade the battery to a 3000mAh battery but still.

my thinkpad can last me entire day at uni so i don't need a power bank. my phone lasts like 2 or 3 days.

>be me
>isotope
>knot drop on friday afternoon, see my friend
>be my friend not to disblame or see to it that make a lot of money
>knot to disblame or make a lot of money
>isotope
>see to it that the price is right
>be friend dick in, have the cousins over for tea
>forget to notice autopsy on the man, two seconds later man dies
>forget to notice autopsy on the price, two seconds later man dies, two seconds later wipe out on the cousins over for tea

I want a browser that has a page-down button. That way I can reduce the time that the CPU has to move the screen around.

u wot m8

True.
Mine could last a day without charging or powerbank. I don't use social media, music service or gaymes and only watch youtube videos occasionally, so that's probably why. I don't expect other people to use their phone the same as I do desu. Besides that, different phones also have different size battery and whatever roms they have can affect the battery life.

What the fuck is wrong with that abomination of a charger?

>buttplug
>for your phone

Attached: luxury-diamond-earphone-headphone-anti-dust[1].jpg (753x513, 37K)

Hey cool! I'm actually charging my phone right now. It's a Samsung Galaxy 3 from 2010 and it seems to be suffering from some chronic hardware failures one of which is the battery will sometimes drain ridiculously fast for no reason. I tend to always have a charger with me for that reason. I could buy a new phone but this one currently does everything I need it to do besides the battery being weird some days.

>2008
>3A chargers are the size of cheeseburgers
>2015
>3A chargers are the size of hotdogs
MY HOW TECHNOLOGY EVOLVES

I have noticed this too, they've got all the social media apps that sip away in the background tracking your swipes and location.

s6 edge has worst battery ever sometimes is last all day sometimes it goes out after 2h i always have to carry powerbank

turn off background apps.

My Samshit tablet also did this when some background app was hogging all the battery life.

That's me. I just have an S6

>own an LG K8 V because it was "gifted" to me
>yeah sure i'll use it, it's free, so why not?
>put a blue light filter on it
>minimum brightness
>data off, wifi only on if a pre-connected network is detected
>keep phone on standby for the entire day with the exception of using it to call people maybe once every hour, so i leave the phone app open
>start uncharged at 6AM
>break time at 1PM, check battery
>27%

based

My Galaxy S4 discharges incredibly quickly just while sleeping. I have pretty much every application uninstalled or disabled other than Chrome and YouTube.
It's bad, like even if I just leave my phone sleeping on airplane mode all day, it'll lose 75% battery.

You see it wrong OP.

I only charge at work. That's why my charger is there.

Our plugs still have the tip youknowwhatimsayin'.

Afk cut teaks all day drains the battery.

>he works for 8 hours a day

>tfw don't ever have to carry any chargers
Both my phone and my laptop easily get me through the day.

Im out of the house for over 12 hours a day, and I actually use my phone for music, work related and axtaul phone stuff.
I oy need to charge it at work for maybe 1 every 2 days. Also I dont leave it charge over night like some tard
Im not an autist who uses it as a glorified watch and shit head games machine.

what are some battery hogging android version/apps?

>not using 4k setting
>not having full brightness
>not having 5 games and 10 apps on standby ready to rock
>not blasting music and video with bluetooth 5.0
>not hotspotting you qt gfs friends phone and laptop

Why even live?

Be kind user, some people have iPhones. Have you noticed how every time you see an iPhone screenshot, the battery is nearly empty? That's just how they are.

That has to be one of the dumbest statements I have ever read.

By an order of magnitude or more the most power consuming thing the average person does on a phone under any circumstance is to talk to someone. Video conferencing blasts the battery far faster, but its less commonly utilized.

Talking on your phone is literally a near realtime consumption of even powerful batteries. That is why "talk time" is typically on the order of 10-20% of the standby time of the phone. it uses catastrophic amounts of electricity.

Bro, your phone is literally producing WATTS of electromagnetic radiation and shooting them at a cell tower, in addition to transforming a highly compressed signal in the opposite direction, producing sound (admittedly not huge volume, but I digress), etc.

On a side note, oddly enough constant use of your device's GPS antenna and associated processing power also eat the battery (such as driving around with your map)

At my work, people with iPhones are constantly scrambling for chargers and fighting over who gets to plug their phone in, comparing battery percentages.

>meanwhile, my Pixel 2 XL

Attached: 0.png (450x899, 62K)

I always charge at work because I'm a cheap jew.

Attached: 0cecd5ac5e9347098932e00362a0bbc3.jpg (720x713, 46K)

I have a wireless charger at the office and normally don't need to charge in the weekend.

This
Also this. Maybe they don't have a gf so don't know how hot a phone can get on an hour long emotional call

My phone's battery drains over night.

From what I understand with 4G regular voice calls work just like VoIP.
So it shouldn't consume more power than listening to a podcast.

>Running 4g/lte all day
enjoy your cancer LMAO

holy shit ME TOO!