Suddenly idbhsgy.com

>suddenly idbhsgy.com
What is it? Why did someone add a web bug that alerts everyone because it mixes https and http?

Attached: education.png (543x578, 338K)

>"I-I-I'm smart, I'm just a bad test taker!"
wew lad

Genius doesn't imply smart moron. It means you're really good at something.
A really fucking good plubmer or mechanic might not make a good doctor, but they're still geniuses in their fields.
This is why higher education is so fucked in america. Everyone gets pushed off to college even if they're not interested.

in his defence, mandatory education has gone far afield from teaching the basics needed to get by in the world. but if lower ed taught actual life skills it'd kill higher ed which exists currently only because lower ed is so appallingly lacking

Add this to ublock
Jow Forums.org##script:contains(idbhsgy.com)

If the test is to find the applicant's aptitude for climbing trees, then it is a fair test. The elephant and the fish are probably not suited for work or research in that field. However! If the elephant and the fish WERE able to climb that tree, then they have passed the test, and proven by MERIT that they should be equally considered.

I hate how being smart seems to be the best trait there is
what about brawns and charisma?
who cares if some people are dumb, everyone should just specialize at what they're good at
stop trying to push blacks and mexicans into colleges

hmmmmm

this is irrelevant to the thread topic you retards

Attached: image.png (473x535, 16K)

the old unwritten rule is never post an image more interesting than your topic

No way. Intelligence is something normies like to pretend they favour. It's not. Charisma is the shit if you're trying to take it easy in life, extra points if you look good.

Fixes the HTTPS broken lock. Thanks!

>I hate how being smart seems to be the best trait there is
Only online.
IRL the best traits are literally brawn and charisma. Why do you think singers, athletes and actors get the most money and fame?

true but IRL people still talk like being smart is all that
like how grandparents brag how smart their grandkids are so smart with computers and will be the next bill gates

According to Seneca:
"Praise the quality in him which cannot be given or snatched away, that which is the peculiar property of the man. Do you ask what this is? It is soul, and reason brought to perfection in the soul. For man is a reasoning animal. Therefore, man's highest good is attained, if he has fulfilled the good for which nature designed him at birth."

tl;dr reason is what makes mankind fundamentally mankind, and as such that is the superior quality.

Yeah Albert Einstein said that and then went on to actually be smart. If an idiot said this shit it wouldn't be quoted.

Teacher here, this pic is partially right but we don't have the time and do not get payed fucking enough to do this BS. Figure it out yourself, fuck you.

>albert einstein
>aka the jewish communist who stole ideas from german scientists and passed them off as his own and was promoted by the jewish press to "prove" the nazis wrong

didn't work for me

Fixed it, thanks
Do I now need to scan my computer to look for a payload on it?

With these filters everything but the Jow Forums catalogue works. g is just a white page with texts...

Attached: 1332079014485.jpg (241x209, 7K)

put the filter on ublock
>can't see replies outside the threads
>still not page
>connection error when posting via reply

what am I doing wrong, fuck

nevermind, was the fucking adblock being on. fuck.

tech illitare here, i came here because of the broken update button. i don't see that idbhsgy shit yet. maybe one of the tampermonkey codes i got here time ago cockblocked it?

yeah, don't update it.

If the task that needs doing is to climb a tree then no one gives a fuck if you can breathe under water or not.

Hey, on Chromium: I can't get ublock to block it for some reason. This is on xenial.

This is why I hate when people post pictures of girls.

nice dnslytics search results you nig nog

Same problem on Chrome with Ad Nauseum on Xenial.

More food for thought:
"The A students work for the B students, and the C students dedicate the buildings."