Why am i sexually attracted to tiddies? They serve no purpose in reproduction

Why am i sexually attracted to tiddies? They serve no purpose in reproduction

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Well, I'm attracted to thighs and I feel great.

Attached: 5045dd9c69b4a63-a-nw-p.jpg (800x1131, 52K)

Tits are the most attractive feature in human anatomy all time.

To my best knowledge Even the most hardcore homos out there approve tits.

Attached: kendra 59052a7018e0c0164623915.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

That does somewhat serve a purpose in reproduction tho

Not 100% true there use too feed the baby in the pass they did not have baby formula like we do now. And even in this day and age some baby can't or won't drink formula

But breast size doesnt correlate to milk production??

True, breast milk and how much you have it all up too the baby and how much he or she drink. I was just starting that they do serve a purpose in reproductive. Human female are the ownly mammals on this plant that breast and all way there most female animles breast ownly grow when they need it. So that lead me too think thst breast and made to get mate. Kind of like how most animles use bright colors.
And if this is true then breast do server a purpose.

pls come back

Not entirely true.
>large breats = more fat = better fed woman = more resources for raising next generation
Same reason why being fat was seen as attractive in the Middle Ages.

Isnt that cultural tho? I thought some places did breast binding for some reason

Being fat has never been seen as attractive you mong, those old paintings just show attractive women who eat well. If McDonald's existed back in those days, those people wouldn't have been forced by scarcity to restrain their eating habits.

titters signal fertility and youth. perky bobbers with nipples you want to suck on are usually only possible in younger healthy bodies, you don't see old whores with them and unhealthy/sickly women don't have them either, usually gross saggy deflated ones or flat chested. long thick shiny hair also signals health and youth. its like men with straw jaws, big bepis, etc. sexual selection driving evolution.

Operating System 9, Texas. 1, Vagina Junction.

my male example I realizes aren't signals of youth, but that also goes to show that youth is less important for males in terms of fertility than it is females. females have a small window before their fertility declines (hitting "the wall" in Jow Forums terminology)

Yes for women as soon as there have the frist period she can have a baby. As long as her body can handle it and for evey one heathly egg 1000+ dies. But man for the moat part are good. Yes by one ponit you spread will start to go bad like milk but you could end up knocking up a girl. Even a man that died in the middle of sex if he fun as soon as he died. That women could b be pregnant.

squish squish hehehe

Why am I attracted to boobies and peepees? Is Jow Forums making me gay desu?

Attached: 1540509299024.png (322x283, 143K)

Wrong, pecs are superior because they don't droop.

>They serve no purpose in reproduction
OP u rarted

Based

Attached: FB_IMG_1535423207656.jpg (960x741, 56K)

Attached: 1511215991537.jpg (850x601, 253K)

>KASH
Ka-ching!

Attached: 1528434306417.jpg (900x1400, 128K)

There is nothing wrong with liking thighs or legs in general.

Attached: __malon_the_legend_of_zelda_and_the_legend_of_zelda_ocarina_of_time_drawn_by_speh__5a088f15d3e112701 (720x1200, 236K)

I just want to get a cute gf to take care of.

Attached: I6meIrH.jpg (850x1202, 112K)

incorrect, asses are superior. tits are just knock-off asses.

it correlates to general health, therefore milk production

are you an idiot? What the hell do you think your supposed children drink from for the first few weeks of life? m