*hides notch*

>*hides notch*

Attached: Apple-iPhone-Xs-combo-gold-09122018_big.jpg.large.jpg (816x1020, 242K)

Nice try. It's actually showing how black the OLED display is.

>*can't hide giant bezel*

Fake though.
They crushed the blacks in post, that's why you can't see the notch.

i think its funny how every apple marketing image hides that fuck ugly notch, its like they know it looks awful

Everybody knows it looks awful

I think they are doing this so in 2years they can remove it and call it a major breakthrough

>*notices your notch* OwO whats this..?

how many dimensions of chess is this?

>They crushed the blacks
based and redpilled

>notch
>i Phone X [s] MAX

miss me?

Attached: jobs.png (148x148, 32K)

Hide him where?

Attached: Notch3.jpg (1225x1035, 248K)

This ad is designed to both show off how nice the AMOLED panel is, and hide the ugly ass notch

Attached: 1395430724268.jpg (500x500, 116K)

take jon lenin out of there and its good

imagine spending that much money and then admitting that the notch looks terrible, aint happening.

they were also hiding the protruding camera in the side pics
le oh el fucking apel

Kek

Pre ordered mine the first day possible. So happy since I've been on the upgrade program. My new job gave me an S9 for a work phone and Jesus Christ.. how is anyone attracted that that platform whatsoever? Like comparing Audi to Ford in looks and design.

piss off rajesh

Samsung users had used this superior technology since Galaxy S (1), ten years ago
By 2030, you'll have an s-pen

That's actually pretty funny.
I was wondering why the TV ad had someone waving these phones around like they're on drugs.

Attached: 1535332093835.png (356x480, 6K)

I hope you're baiting because the upgrade program is meant to keep you making monthly payments to Apple for the rest of your life.

Attached: 1521936683779.jpg (400x400, 20K)

no shit it has a notch

I can still kind of see the right edge of the notch in that pic.