FREE SPEECH SAVES LINUX

A bit rushed but I have forked and mirrored the linux (kernel) git repository.

This fork will synchronize daily with the official repository, minus the free speech limiting covenant.

Link:
github.com/fossforall/FOSSLinux

Attached: frederick-douglass-1.jpg (850x400, 51K)

What exactly does that accomplish?

I've spent years patching the linux kernel. I want to continue to work on it without the code of conduct that violates my freedom of speech.

>FOSSLinux
>Freedom of speech saves Linux
>Tfw the meritocracy fights back tyranny with freedom
Kek

Fucking Microsoft found the way to sabotage Open Source projects

Nice.

Congratulations on fragmenting the Linux kernel and thus virtually destroying Linux. Let's hope your project never catches on, because it would be a disaster for Linux if it did.

>lets blame rather than do something about it

Pathetic.

why are none of the top commits by women if they are so important?

>free and open source
>proprietary blobs since 1996
You're not that smart are you

cringe

Attached: potteringsnap.jpg (720x569, 119K)

inb4 dozens of people do this exact thing in hopes of being able to brag about hosting the linux kernel when literally nobody is ever going to make a pull request to their shitty repo

Excellent work OP

Unironically based. Readd the code of conflict, though. That was.a reasonable document.

Free speech literally just means the government cant arrest you. What the fuck is wrong with this board?

It's also a concept

>we want good code and so do you
>dont be shit

reasonable

Yeah, a meaningless one

Bump so more anons see this.

So basically you're going to make a new repository... just to clone over everything that goes through the CoC repository anyway...

What a fucking waste of time.

every one of these fringe groups cling on to some idea, (((Jow Forums))) clings to freeze peach

>67677395
Nice bait retard. No (You) for (((You)))