Guys, I am about to buy the S9+, please convince me not to...

Guys, I am about to buy the S9+, please convince me not to. What are better notchless android phones that aren't the jackpot.

Or is it really worth it?

Attached: samsung-galaxy-s9-plus-g965fd-dual-sim-4g-vvw8fd.jpg (360x360, 58K)

wait for S10

not a good time to buy S9+ right now

Don't really wan't to, still have my nexus 6p for over 2 years now and want a new one. Can't afford to wait that long only to be struck by a 1000+ phone.

>lg g3
>been like what, 5+ yrs
>still hold on that phone bruh

If you can get an S8+ cheaper, get that. Dual cameras is a meme and you won't notice the weird fingerprint scanner position after a week.

>no s pen
>smaller battery
Worse than a note 9

S pen... kek

S9 is clearly a "give them basically 8 model so we can focus 2 years development on the 10/X". It would be a waste. They did nothing to it really dramatically differen't than the 8.

Get an S8+ for cheaper and then get the S10 next year.

I've had an S8+ for 1.5 years and still love it today. Didn't even think twice of getting an S9 or any other phone this year. But I'll definitely look at the S10 next year.

I love my S9. Just install a SABS fork to block ads.

Daily samsung shill thread

And get the blue dark blue one.

daily incel/autist posting

honor

Get a note, I got s8 last year and regret not getting note 8, shit is cool

Don't. Buy an S8+ or S8 and wait for the S10/11. Unless you're phone is broken, don't but a new phone after two years. Wait like 3 or 4.

>android
Pls no

This OP. I also bought a pre-owned s8+ for $350 which is arriving tomorrow. I was this close buying the Iphone 7 plus and remembered that Apple doesn't do sd cards and throttles performance in favor for "muh battery life" ironically when the new yearly phones come out.

Looking toward the S10 and see what it brings to the table.

Attached: 1537191172640.png (960x540, 145K)

>for over 2 years now

is that really too long for kids these days? god damn.
i had an S3 up until the S8 came out.

Nokia 7 Plus

Attached: i-nokia-7-plus-bialy.jpg (1400x1004, 80K)

Get the iPhone XR

Anyone who spends more than 200 dollars on a smartphone is a literal retard who needs a shotgun sandwich.

>please convince me not to
It is full of fail (Spectre and Meltdown in a unknown number of versions)

Wait at least one more year.

Buy s9

like bro, just buy what you want.

It has stereo speakers and 960fps slo-mo