Please tell me the truth about what happened to Terry Davis...

Please tell me the truth about what happened to Terry Davis. I can't believe that he randomly decided to suicide-by-train. He found ways to live without his meds, always found ways to laugh, he felt like a king, had a huge community of fans and he was intelligent - too intelligent to kill himself using such a stupid method, without leaving a note, a psalm, anything.

Attached: 1536507524276.gif (360x314, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

glot.io/users/tdavis/snippets
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=oH41gGBVpkE
youtube.com/watch?v=UMjwkHq_5qY&list=UUb7QIjtg8b7_pCBhcHmnEAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

intelligent people kill themselves all the time
especially if they're schizophrenic and homeless

>mentally ill does something you can't understand
more news at 11

Same thing that happpened to Linus.

>glot.io/users/tdavis/snippets
Terry is alive.

i dont think terry would use that site, but i do hope he is alive

From the report it doesn't even sound like he killed himself. Based on his last video, maybe he was just picking up trash or fucking around and then froze when the train came.
Train tracks would be a good landmark to follow if you're going to wander around in the woods

you think this wasnt a goodbye message?
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=oH41gGBVpkE
>Figures out even moving to the hippie state of oregon couldnt help him.
>No one treated his project seriously even though he wanted to start manufacturing hardware
>Realizing his mental illness for what it is
>Self reflects on how others actually see him in public
>An Heros
>Rises to Throne

>He found ways to live without his meds,
No he didn't. It was only a matter of time before he killed himself or someone else.

I'm on the schizo spectrum and heavily medicated. You don't stop taking your meds and have a happy ending. It 99% of the time ends in either being involuntarily sectioned, suicide or murder.

>it's another episode of Jow Forums proves it doesn't understand basic logic

also, deletes all his videos.

it doesn't seem like a satisfying deduction though. he was being manipulated. many other things were exacerbating his condition to its limits. it's easy to imagine he went on just one too many wacko tangents and decided it it was finally his time to go. there's a lot more at play though.

I really dont want to believe this. I liked terry a lot. I archived a lot of his old vids but missed all the recent stuff from when he was homeless. Fuck this ruined my day.

>there's a lot more at play though.
There's fucking not. You just wish there to be, because you have so little going on in your own life you're drawn to the drama and intrigue of someone else's. You're like a sadistic variation on people who derive their drama and pleasure from watching the Kardashian's or some other bullshit TV program.

its comforting to make of stories. Humans have been doing it forever.
But like it or not, reality doesn't care about your feel good stories.

here fren
download from here youtube.com/watch?v=UMjwkHq_5qY&list=UUb7QIjtg8b7_pCBhcHmnEAw
i just finished downloading that playlist
very nice has some of the recent stuff u want i'm sure

It was probably an accident. He was walking along train tracks and didn't realize a train was bearing down on him until too late. My theory, anyway.

if u guys aren't learning how to manipulate [stupid] people and ideas through memes by this "death" --then you aren't paying attention

He has in the past.

Attached: 1536643855781.png (777x426, 264K)

so wheres that snippet in the screenshot?

God wanted to talk to him more directly.

no littering on the internet

That happens all the time when crazy persons stop taking their meds.

Please tell me the truth about what happened to Terry Davis. I can't believe that he randomly decided to suicide-by-train.

it's the truth
train driver was a CIA nigger

Attached: 3057d44ee495723b3719a415ea8604567f33a3078ba61d91c85971963b781709.png (1468x1080, 2M)

>it doesn't seem like a satisfying deduction though
>i'm only interested in the explanations that satisfy me
You are a faggot maximus.