GTX 2080Ti...Nightmare "Apple like" design, preventing you to open the card easily

youtube.com/watch?v=w9FtXZGQzfM

Attached: 1536179568539.jpg (690x400, 55K)

Except that you don't really need to separate the vapor chamber from its aluminum frame. Taking the assembly off to reapply paste or fit a water block is the same like any other card. Bigger travesty is locking down the voltage. That said, you can SLI two 1080tis for the price of a single memetracer.

Why the fuck would a moron like you need to "open up" their GPU? Are you going to redesign the circuit layout of the board?

If you want to clean the trapped balls of dust if you don't want your card to die in 5 years because of over heating ?

You should replace your obsolete card every year, like you should shower everyday.

Attached: 1533402257478.png (658x768, 185K)

do you replace your obsolete shower head every year too? And your shower? And your toilet?
I personally just clean them

Case inlet fans should have filters on them, and a can of compressed air blown on the fins should do the job.

You fuckers are never satisfied.

If the card is ugly then its fucking ugly and bulky durrr. if its elegant, then its "apple like" design done purposely to prevent people from modifying it.

fuck you autists.

I don't fucking care if it's ugly. Only fucking WOMEN would care about about something so artificial, especially if it hurts other functions.

>You fuckers are never satisfied.
If humans weren't dissatisfied with their lot and seek improvements we would still be banging rocks together.

being dissatisfied because the design is too "apple like" is objectively immature. There's nothing worse than catering to s o y b o y man children.

In most cases it means it's flimsy and gimmicky instead of sturdy and useful, which I think is a valid complaint if you want a tool not a fashion accessory, but w/e. The point was that your comment was retarded, humans have always been and always will be dissatisfied.

FUCK OFF STEVE

Unless a fan breaks...

I don't see this as a big issue. It looks like this is a cooler where you can just blow dust out of it easily, and you can always buy it with a different style of a cooler.

Apparently NVIDIA warms not to OC the standard 2080, and that it cannot handle it.

Attached: 1537158077403.png (320x320, 88K)

Finding an OEM replacement fan is gonna be a lot harder than taking a heat gun to the front plastic.

No it's not. I've replaced several. AliExpress has it all.

As someone that bought a 1080ti like a week or two before the 2000 announcements. It's nice to see these cards imploding.

ew cleaning?! gross don't touch it with your hands just buy a new one

>t. MacFaggot

>"""""insane""""" amount of glue
More like they tried to open the wrong fucking part

Attached: asdasdasd.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

Why the fuck would a moron like you need to "open up" their Computer? Are you going to redesign the circuit layout of the board?

One thing that might be interesting is breaking out the RGB ribbon and seeing if it does proper RGB not just shades of green. Apparently RGB is what that little insert board in pic is.

Probably does. Nvidia just locked it to green so they can change it and slap a decal on it later for Star Wars special ed and charge $200 for it.