How do we put him back to charge?

How do we put him back to charge?

Attached: 1533408929580.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyuKTyZlUtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sjw genocide

this solves many problems

The only option

Attached: 1524760213794.gif (543x105, 83K)

Since when feeling > actual work???

Fuck this sjw cunts.

Some people are trying to ruin his career, it's time we start trying to ruin theirs in response. Because this issue is cross-listed between Jow Forums and Jow Forums, you have two boards of bros to recruit from. I can't do it all myself but if others got something started I would join in.

I think..
>Expose the character of those attacking him
There is so much to dislike about these creatures. Usually fat bulldykes, trannies, mentally ill, ogres, la creatura, etc. Simply identifying them is usually an insult in itself.
>Compare his critics individually to him to demonstrate how stupid they and their criticisms are.
Linus is incredible and has incredible accomplishments, he has contributed so much. What have they done? What could they ever do? Nothing, or almost nothing. Instead their ONLY claim to fame is bullying him out of his own work, their words should hold no water against him and they are disgusting human beings for this reason. For this reason, they -DESERVE- to the same treatment, to be bullied out of their work and knowing the tribe they're from it would probably be easy to do.
>Point these traits out to their social networks
Start writing angry letters about these topics to these peoples' employers, customers, associates.. it doesn't take much for people to realize they aren't as invincible as they think and will let off.
>Keep the message positive (for Linus)
If the message is too negative, this activity will generate negative press for Linus. The goal is to save him, not hurt him (or his relationship with his daughter.. she may be a cunt, but he probably is more interested in his relationship with her than his with Linux honestly, we should respect that). For this reason, leave her out of it entirely, and do your best to keep your words sharp but true, and in all things fair. This doesn't mean don't fight back, it means fight back without giving your enemy openings against yourself.

>to charge
Is he battery operated?

>Start writing angry letters about these topics to these peoples' employers, customers, associates

To whom exactly?

There isn’t really any point, the ship has sailed already

I can see you glow from here

t. sjw cunt

Attached: memri 2.jpg (588x801, 46K)

We actually act. If all we do is complain, what will actually happen? Pretty sure they'll just laugh at how mad we are and continue to fuck everything we like. I actually feel incredibly motivated to learn programming right now, despite the horrible depression. I want to use the net to destroy Corey Dale Ehmke's disgusting little crusade against everyone he comes across. If he were to be hanged, I would visibly display joy. All of this forced bullshit telling decent people that they're horrible has instilled more hate in me than any culture's violent or criminal tendencies ever have. I'm not normally a violent sort, so wanting to see them all burn really says what I think of them.

literally unironically kill all sjw

Attached: totally_sane.png (613x351, 35K)

I'm a Jow Forumsack who has been on Jow Forums when it was wallpaper central. I've got your backs bros.

hey we wanted to put linus back in charge not create paradise on earth

Hey, I doubt many would be opposed to bringing that about in the process.

i get what you're saying. i want them to pack their bags and crawl back under their slimy little rock. we need linus, all of him, his personality, his intelligence, his colorful use of language, and decisiveness. they want to turn Linus Torvalds into a drab lifeless puppet. he does not need to change. nobody is offended. HE HAS BEEN KAFKATRAPPED!

You just wait a while. Torvalds will be back. Things will run just about the same as before.

He'll just be treating people like people. That's it. You lot are off your rockers if you actually think this means a monumental change in the kernel development going forward.

Funny you ask, since you retards allowing this retarded SJW infection put him out

The Rubicon has been crossed, there is no way back now

It better be okay, because I'm honestly ready to go visit so I can kick Corey's dick further up his man-vag.

>Jow Forums
You need to go back

>You
>Doing anything but complaining on an anonymous image board

Nah man, I've never felt more ready to go start a fight. This little fucker keeps talking about safe spaces while trying to bulldoze mine. That shit's not okay, and I've got more than enough free time to do whatever makes me feel better.

>You just wait a while. Torvalds will be back. Things will run just about the same as before.

Attached: DC7CF0FE-847F-4524-BCBE-A575B0BF4815.jpg (465x448, 59K)

Don't be an idiot. If we do this we are worse than them. If you have a problem with the CoC that is logical then attack it not the people.

Ask Elon Musk to hire Torvalds. They start new company and gather top of the line devs of linux. Linus has free hands to do anything with the company. Torvalds in charge == good linux, main branch dies, beceuse nobody uses it. Trannies try to subvert tesla linux fork but get btfo.

This. So much this.

>If we do this we are worse than them.
Good. It's time to inflict on them the terror and fear they do to others.

SJWs don't respond to logic. If they did, they wouldn't be SJWs.

WRONG! The CoC is not a living thing. It is not an independent object. It is a representation of the people who are pushing this agenda, and it is those people that you must fight.

And you know this, so you must be an agent.

By themselves, SJWs are nothing more than obese crybabies. Someone else has managed to twist Torvald's arm here.

>And you know this, so you must be an agent.

See: youtube.com/watch?v=yyuKTyZlUtw

faggot

That's commie talk, buckos. It's also philosophically intractable. They are power-hungry bullies who are attacking and getting people fired for existing (e.g. straight white males), questioning their moral superiority, or refusing to grant them ever greater positions of administrative power in fields they have no expertise in. We are contesting their claims that their political or (trans)sexual identities give them qualifications into whatever (inevitably high-paying) field they feel like encroaching upon, thus forcing out people who actually contribute. They are making a power grab, and we are defending ourselves from their totalitarian thought police tactics. Nothing that user suggested was either illegal or dishonest, nor on the level of sleazy, mendacious hypocrisy that the SJWs themselves employ. The right to self defense is one of the corner stones of a free society, and if freedom isn't worth fighting for, I don't know what is. You fucking SJW commies.

Corey fancies himself a witch. (not even fucking kidding) I say we have an actual witch hunt, complete with burning at the stake.

>We are contesting their claims that their political or (trans)sexual identities give them qualifications into whatever (inevitably high-paying) field they feel like encroaching upon, thus forcing out people who actually contribute.

I agree. The quality of your work should be judged on nothing but the quality of your work. No personal attribute should give that work more value.

you have my pick.

Attached: 6a0133f3a4072c970b017ee5e0621e970d-800wi.jpg (750x500, 33K)

>(not even fucking kidding)
he said in the past, on a presentation, that he resulted to witchcraft in a desperate move to cure his faggotry.

ITT: white bois with itchy boipuccis

Except I'm and I'm not white. If you only stand up to injustice when you're the targeted group, you're a piece of shit who can't be relied upon as an equal member of a free society. Like you, for instance.

dank bantz

All your attempts to fight these SJWs are futile. They dont fight with logic. They fight with lies, ideology, smearing campaigns and social blackmailing.
Only way to work against them is by running a one man show, which none of us have the integrity, skill, influence, money or resources to do.
Case in point: Donald Trump and Elon Musk.
No matter what you think about their ideas or their person, you have to admit that they have been attacked by SJWs and more or less survived thanks to their ego and massive resources.
We gave them a finger and now they are taking the whole arm. We can only sit back and wait until the whole farce collapses under its own weight.
Probably his daughter. I dont have any kids, but I imagine that being told by your own daughter that you are a piece of shit might really hurt and cause you to reconsider your stance. His daughter has signed that post-modernism bullshit that was used as a base for the CoC.

>if you fight back against X, you are just as bad as X
are you 12?

fork linux

Make him go on testosterone blockers and estrogen therapy.

Trump Hate Ritual:

Materials:
1 - Internet Connection
1 - Computer or Similar Device
1 - Twitter Account
1 - Paypal Account
1 - PussyHat

Instructions:

Begin by connecting to the power source both the internet router and the computer.
Once boot are good and heated, add in some twitter ranting.
The ritual then begins, put on your pussy hat and constantly read my anti-meritocracy manifesto while you, steadily, donate to my Patreon using your Paypal account.
You may continue until satisfied.

Attached: haevy.jpg (150x150, 6K)

If you're gonna fight, fight smartly. You won't win by going down to their level.

>post-modernism
Nice 80s-90s buzzword. You realise postmodernism hasn't been relevant for almost 20 years, and you using that term just shows how out of touch you are.
Back to your basement, please, and leave the discussion to the grownups.

Lets not argue about semantics. Everyone knows what I meant to say.

Put him at sticky would be first move

>just throw your weapons
>asymmetrical warfare will work this time for sure

He's a troll. Didn't even answer in the Luke thread where he spewed his bull shit.

Attached: 1524169773157.jpg (960x872, 90K)

it is
>if you fight against X using the same methods, which you criticize yourself, then you are as bad as X.
Ofc this isn't the case if you criticize something other then the methods.

fucking brainlet

+1

Checked.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK SAMEFAG SHILL

Attached: 1517864853058.png (553x598, 614K)

Methods and moral standing mean little to me in this instance. I want results, and the differing desire in outcome is what separates us. They want to endlessly consume companies, products, and social circles. I want them socially destroyed to the point where they'll never subvert anything again.