Jow Forums arume thread season 1 episode 1

Fuckin' Arume have invaded or some shit and they want to feminize all of the men kill em all

Attached: 6e8.jpg (600x516, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Xx0k_TVY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wook

Attached: 40621300_p6_master1200.jpg (882x960, 76K)

>Season 1 Episode 1
Season 1 Episode 1 of 1*

>wake up in RICH

>you do that
>you only have like 370 dollars lmao, and besides USD is basically monopoly money now.

bhop my way to the beach
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Xx0k_TVY0

>It's a cloudy day outside at the beach. Other than the city scape, you can see the massive Arume warmachines towering over the skyscrapers, each easily as wide and long as an entire block, with uncountable guns and red, blinking lights that illuminate the entire city and beach. Not a shot has been fired from these behemoths since 15 days ago, oddly. Anyways, you come across an Arume patrol, they have big scary black guns and fully covering body armor, completely covering their face

Bhop my way to a safe spot, check if I have something with me

>You bhop away from the Arumes, who chase you but eventually get tired. All you have on you is your clothes, a sturdy leather jacket, and your own wits.

Kot

Attached: uqsNvV1tizn.png (500x979, 327K)

>Look around for the gigantic amount of useless cash i always have stored

Bhop to a gun shop

Hi there, hermano.

>You just find a bigass rat and stub your toe on a desk
>You do find one gun shop, disguised as an electronics store. Arumes have banned the ownership and use of guns since they took over the place.

Come back hermano, te extrañamos very much

Bhop in search for a blunt weapon. like a hammer or bat

>You do find a bat in a shitty alleyway. You hear hushed whispers about how gigantic this city has become since the Arume took over, and how there are now wild animals that simply roam the streets and maul as they please.

bhop to an alone arume that doesnt have armor and wham her with the the bat

>You do find one Arume who just took her helmet off in a secluded dark alley, and you brain her with your bat. Her head simply exploded, like a watermelon with c4 in it.

bhop into her armor and wear it, equip any weapons she had with her, bhop to any human gathering place

>Her Armor doesn't fit and you see 3 more Arume with their big scary guns and armor. They immediately point them at you and start barking at you to freeze and drop the bat. Their voices are distorted and layered, as if they put on a voice changer

Pick up her weapons and bhop the fugg out of there

>You pick up the Arume weapons and then bhop between all the Arume. They fire some kind of dart sparking with electricity that makes a quite loud sound, like a firework when it hits a wall. They all miss however and you bhop away safely.

bhop to a human gathering place

>You find a bunch of dudes talking about something that you can't quite hear on a sidewalk. Arumes seem to be watching like hawks everywhere

"Wanna do something cool? Follow me"
I say to the dudes and I bhop to a private place so no arume can hear

>They follow you into a shady alleyway, surprisingly unpopulated by niggers

>Murder the rat and tear it open, cunt probably ate my monies

"we pop a glock to these arume and we take over the beach. but first we gotta get weapons"

bhop to more unexpected arume and kill them

>You murder the rat to death and tear it in half. Rip rat. You also see your money on a table in front of you
>An Arume passing by gets a bat to the back of the head, denting her helmet badly, though the kill is unconfirmed

Bhop over her head to crush it.
"Arm yourselves, we're gonna spread the word"
keep killing arume

>You whack another Arume, but then more Arume start opening fire on you, either missing or just grazing you.

lead my bois with my bhop to kill that arume

>Grab my CASH

>You get shot multiple times. It actually really hurts and you fall to the ground after about 20 shots to the chest. Your boys disperse into the crowd and Arume start to close in on you
>You get the money

I wake up in a brothel , wat now?

reset my modem to avoid bullets and bhop outta here

>Go outside

>There are no brothels. You just wake up in an apartment
>Your body refuses to move, and you keep getting shot over and over, 50 more times in fact
>You look out and find some tard a few yards down getting shot by Arume

>reset my modem to avoid bullets and bhop outta here

>Begin walking in the opposite direction

I look out of the window, what area do I live in?

>Your arm raises up, and then you get shot 80 more times. Your ears ring so hard you can't even hear your boys getting shot by Arumes too.
>You do that
>You live in a very boring place. Just another part of the city

You dumb fucking cunt if you're going to host then write proper replies or i'll track you down and rape you to death with a rusty knife you goddamn faggot

Do I have any equipment to hide my gender? I haven't actually read much of blue-drop yet, just a bit, I know they start experimenting with males before the invasion and that there are still a lot of males way after. Is it out in the open that they are doing this to males?

ok lol
well, traps do exist, so that's an option

ty sir
now>KEEP WALKING

too much effort, do I have a helmet or something? Again, I would really like to know how public is the reverse gender thing at the moment,

ty sir
now
>KEEP WALKING

>you walk for a while more away from the retard that keeps getting shot.
The Arume have been feminizing men since they got here, but they don't actually say anything about it. They just kidnap niggas and feminize them. There are theories about feminization, but the Arume internet defense force usually shuts them down in a variety of ways
bread endo

How much do I believe in these rumours? If I do believe in these rumours, then I am looking to buy a full suit that would cover me in a non-suspicious way - like a hoodie and trench-coat. I would also look for a way out of the city, out away to a less populated place so I could start moving town to town. Either way, I am buying a gun and something to conceal it to defend myself.

well, your belief in the rumors is up to you. Also the bread is over

ok I do these things next bread