Is this the year Jow Forums was BTFO?

Is this the year Jow Forums was BTFO?
>Linus has either been kicked out of his own project, or was forced to make a new code of conduct due to his daughters political beliefs. He's probably the only reason why Linux has remained relatively clean over the years, so if he leaves people are either gonna have to fork it (unlikely), or lose it.
>Terry is dead and TempleOS's official ISO has been compromised.
>The first Nvidia GPU in years isn't nearly as good as people expected it to be.
What's their endgame? Are they going after Theo next?

Attached: linus.png (627x627, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/distros/free-distros.en.html
reddit.com/r/linux/duplicates/9go8cp/linus_torvalds_daughter_has_signed_the/
twitter.com/Grummz/status/1041818086024798208?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It doesn't matter, just keep working on the project until everyone of substance is removed. Then restart with the original devs where the left off.

Companies will pick up the new and improved kernel any day of the week hoping to gain a profit.

>Terry is dead and TempleOS's official ISO has been compromised.
Source?

>forced to make a new code of conduct due to his daughters political beliefs.
The older I get the more I see the wisdom in how Muslims treat women.

2016 was an amazing high so it makes sense that 2018 is the lowest of all lows

Attached: billagram2.gif (189x189, 14K)

It's all lead by extremest SJW's trannies though.
Don't let the fog cause you to lose sight of the real target user.

The trannies aren't more dangerous than the cucks supporting them

Wake up, Neo.

>due to his daughters political beliefs
source?

Linus is and has been an asshole, what does this have to do with politics?

>He's probably the only reason why Linux has remained relatively clean over the years
all the relevant kernel 'officers' share the same opinion as linus about keeping the kernel clean from a technical perspective, and slapping a coc on things doens't just change the culture of everybody involved

Linux was forked years ago by GNU

It's called Linux-libre and they'll make sure it remains fully free regardless of what (((The Linux Foundation))) and other corporate interests do to upstream.

Attached: 613px-Freedo.svg.png (613x599, 71K)

I'm on board how do I start

>What's their endgame?
Stallmann shaves, gets a haircut, loses weight, and dresses in custom tailored suits. He then becomes a technology evangelist for Microsoft.

>I'm on board how do I start
Learn C

Use any of the several Fully Free distros gnu.org/distros/free-distros.en.html

Or install Linux-libre as the kernel of you current system.

It's not about the project fork it's about the fact that Linux thrived for so long due to a lack of pussified culture of "I dont want to hurt your feelsies your code had 300 segfaults but ITS SO GOOD!! Keep it up"

It's about being able to cuss out someone publishing a shitty patch so they are more wary of publishing a patch that isn't completely fucking retarded the next time around.

show me your patches

his daughters polical belifs is what caused linuxgate in the first place.
SJW's are coming for FSF next

bullshit

still no source on that

>It's about being able to cuss out someone publishing a shitty patch so they are more wary of publishing a patch that isn't completely fucking retarded the next time around.
if that really were the case we wouldn't have weekly linus rants against maintainers that, in his own words, should know better

source
reddit.com/r/linux/duplicates/9go8cp/linus_torvalds_daughter_has_signed_the/

>weekly rants
They aren't even close to that frequent.

>He's probably the only reason why Linux has remained relatively clean over the years
He's a brilliant programmer but he's not the only one out there. I don't know Kroah-Hartman, but if Linus entrusted him as his replacement, I think he knows what he's doing.

>yelling at people more will fix it!

are you from the fucking army

You honestly think that's what convinced Linus? No, it was the continual complaints by members of his own community.

Attached: THIS.gif (350x188, 323K)

>unironically linking to reddit
you faggots need to go back and stay back

>No, it was the continual complaints by members of his own community.

Chances are that this came from the corporate sponsors rather than the developers themselves. Nothing else could have made Torvalds capitulate that hard.

>Linus has either been kicked out of his own project, or was forced to make a new code of conduct due to his daughters political beliefs.

i don't give a single fuck about any personalities, but that is just ridicoulus. is this the actual state of Americans now?

>brb having to quit my job because i have a racist uncle

definitely possible

>what is hyperbole
the actual frequency is irrelevant, not breaking userspace is right up there to the point that it's basically a meme and we're still treated to monthly/yearly rants from linus against veteran maintainers that want to break userspace, it's even more retarded when you consider that junior maintainers are given a lot more slack

tfw barred from everywhere because great grandfather was a nazi

Attached: 1536885149520.jpg (923x713, 68K)

>>The first Nvidia GPU in years isn't nearly as good as people expected it to be.
What does that have to do with Linux and TempleOS? :-/

braindead shills and bandwagoners, just ignore them

>TempleOS's official ISO has been compromised
huh?

Attached: 1512141931261.png (10000x5625, 1.56M)

Attached: C980CC8C3D0046E8A1D4E37FBB1C11C1.jpg (683x1024, 98K)

>Code of Conducts are to prevent haras-

twitter.com/Grummz/status/1041818086024798208?s=19

>I tweeted that Linux’s new code of conduct would be abused to witch hunt devs.

>Right on cue, 3 or 5 devs tried to use my opposition of the code of conduct to try to accuse me of violating it.

>All the while using behavior that was against the code of conduct.

>I rest my case.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Attached: 0192.jpg (750x546, 32K)

I am just hoping that AMD 7nm cpu will come with some unCoCed version of AMD linux fork.

>TempleOS's official ISO has been compromised
What?

>novideo
>gee

Attached: 1537232097678.jpg (197x202, 37K)

Linus vs. Coraline

Attached: 1537358297752.webm (640x640, 1.23M)

The problem with Linux-libre is that a mega fuckton of hardware doesn't work because the only drivers available are closed source. Is there are a workaround for this?

I miss openly evil Bill. At least back then he was the Devil you knew and wasn't so insufferably sanctimonious.