W-what

W-what
github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/8a104f8b5867c682d994ffa7a74093c54469c11f

Attached: imgur-2018_09_19-10:47:56.png (1169x1099, 158K)

nooooooooo!

I'm glad I chose to use Windows 7.

ahahahhaha how is the pledge real nigga just delete the text nigga just replace it by your own pledge

That's just a github bug btw, the guy probably posted that comment as a joke and it appeared where it shouldn't have

Its funny how overwhelming majority oppose it yet (((they))) yield more powers than their opposition. You would surely think twice before making a commit that has more dislikes than likes, but like they say, a swede cuck boi will be a swede cuck boi.

I hate those fucking SJW faggot niggers SO MUCH

Nutella is a softcore SJW, no?

these are simple common rules irl, they are too hard for web autists though

Is Jow Forums culture becoming more accepted?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 1.34.23 AM.png (1608x616, 107K)

im gonna port gnome3 to templeOS

no, people are just tired of snowflake shit. it's a cycle that has repeated forever.

That tsheikhs guy was working on a Windows 95 UI before he disappeared from everywhere.

Guys why did you do this?
Its not funny.

Could cross-site posters with /gpols/ ever exist? Surely the 15 year olds shitposters at Jow Forums can red pill me about such an incredible circumstance!!

Not really. He is a pajeet and all pajeets especially a brahimin upper cuck like him is conservative af. He is just good at acting the part. Just import a bhangi from India and force them to adopt them as their kid or marry someone in their family to show all these pajeet CEOs true colours. They are just apathetic to the problems the average mutts face due to these fucktards, thats all.

I bet the Hebrew Brackets are behind this.

he probably got blackbagged

Jow Forums culture existed before that, but smaller. Now we are just a bunch of retards packed together circlejerking about whatever shit appears first

*echo chamber

I wonder what would happened if they made a vote among all linux contributors (ie : made a patch which was accepted)

Absolutely nothing.

>Microsoft's HR department doesn't enforce a CoC even stricter
Delusional