Rtx 2080ti

I ordered an extra rtx 2080ti on accident.

Called credit card company, said it was not me who did charge.

Got the extra gpu for free.

I don't use eBay, first $400 bitcoin gets this. You'll have to trust I ship it, but I'll have it out first thing in the morning.

My wife's been busting my balls about money lately and this is my chance to be a good husband.

My email is: [email protected]

Attached: 1gRZTaH.jpg (545x639, 56K)

I'm gay btw, not sure if that matters

Doesn't matter to me. My nephew is gay.

Sent.

Would you take iTunes cards as payment?

>admits scam
>"You'll have to trust I ship it"

Attached: 1502693792991.jpg (957x1518, 127K)

give it back jamal

I have timestamped photos and the receipt.

>trusting anyone on Jow Forums

Attached: xxd.png (299x299, 120K)

>monitoring this thread

Attached: 465ff0e3a447b7f2f553f55c0acc3b1f.png (800x381, 195K)

I play Minecraft with a group of people from Jow Forums

>dude just give me 400$ in bitcoins lamo

I hope this end well

If the buyer only wants to send half first, half after. That would work. If they have reputation on eBay or something similar I'll consider going first.

>dude just give me $200 in bitcoins lamo

If the seller will send product first and accept payment later I'll consider going second

... can I join?

I said if they have reputation, I'll consider going first.

Nope. We've been playing daily for months on a survival server.

There are 8-9 of us.

We act like it's real life.

This is some roblox or runescape tier scamming that some 14 year old would pick up from a shit hole like hackforums

sent ;)

Attached: 1508471661394.jpg (1200x803, 370K)

thisI think he is from /x/

Can user be trusted?

yes just give him 200$ already

I'm thinking about it but I would need to run and get more btc tomorrow.

I always miss the deals.

Thanks for the 2080 lad, op is legit just received it, he told me he might sell the other one for 300usd of BTC wow what a steal! Buy now!

This isn't true. Op here.

I'll also sell my gtx 1080ti for $100 bitcoin.

I just need the quick money for dog food to be honest. Don't get paid til next Monday.

Guys, please stop I really need to sell this. My wife is giving me a headache.

She is?

Oh god I gotta sell it quick this headache is turning into a migraine. Why won't she shut up, I got the vasectomy like she wanted oh jeez you guys idk what to do.

Fuck I am so pissed of I missed this, if he doesn't ship you would get the money refunded from paypal anyway. If OP was telling the truth congrats whoever got the cheap GPU

Stop larping as me. My wife and I get along fine. I love her. We've been married 3 years. Fuck off.

OP HERE
Quick update. My gf just kept yelling and yelling at me and I pushed her, she fell down the stairs and is unconscious oh god oh jeez I gotta sell this graphics card quick. Please you guys oh god the headache is returning.

Wait I just sobered up obviously this is a scam. Why would retard sell it for so cheap when he could literally walk into any place on earth and sell it for $800 easy?

Oh please you guys buy my graphics card the headache oh jeez it won't go away only 400usd in BTC will clear it oh please you guys. My vasectomy scar burns every time she gets near me

My vasectomy scar! Ahhh! It burns!! she knows I haven't sold it yet, aww jeez you guys help me!

Just ship the card and I'll pay you. You'll have to trust me on this, I'll pay you as soon as I get the card

Anyone want to buy one of my 2080ti's?
I accidentally got sent a whole pallet load and they said I could just keep the extra stock rather than the hassle of sending them back.
Pic related is a photo I took.

Attached: RTseXy.jpg (871x487, 100K)

Fuck you all piece of trash I just wanted to sell my hardware with honesty.You will never get this much price anywhere so stop this stupidity.

Send me paypal please I need a new GPU I will send it within next hour how much you want?

He asked for bitcoin you blind idiot.

Shoot me an email. If we video chat before hand then possibly. I gotta get a feel if you're a good person or not.

Would still get a refund you dumb whore

Just buy my card you guys and use a payment method that is untraceable and impossible to be refunded.

[email protected]

just timestamp with pallet and your face I will not negotiate.

Do you accept Bitcoin? I'd like to pay in advance using an untraceable, non-refundable currency

does your brother still bmx

You got a pallet of Palit's?

My brother? He was never into bmx.

Of you shipping it?

Sadly no, he was in a shotgun accident a few years back.

Okay, are you trying to tell me Matt Hoffman doesn't ride bikes

Anything you want

OP here.
I'm totally legit guys it's just my wife has been busting my balls for getting a free gfx card worth over 1k USD. I gotta sell it using BTC that is untraceable and also 400usd that sounds fair right? I definitely have this card.

I'm not related to any Matt.

Hoffman isn't my last name, it's the company I work fors name. Hoffman500.

My name is Ryan though, I just won't give out my last name or any other private info.

Im selling my whole pc. First $100 bitcoins gets it. [email protected]

nobody got your joke and you had to samefag explain it?

I'm just trying to make a living here.

Hey buddy I believe your legit but first you gotta send me 10usd in BTC to cover the charge on the website I'll use. You trust me I trust you. That sound okay?

I've been on that server the first day it was created and got banned for Lava-ing people.

OP, sent you $500 in crypto. you will need to send me $100 back first for the payment to clear (crypto escrow)

I am losing trust in you more and more OP

Sent.

Nice name, hit me up and I'll video chat with you to arrange payment.
[email protected]

Its not coming up dude, how much do you want and could you comment saying you agreed to the Price so I know you aren't scamming me dude. Thanks for choosing me btw I really need a new gpu lol playing on a 1050. Please reply soon

I'm selling 3 2080ti I used the same method as OP that obviously works. Imran I just had to call up the credit card company and said I only bought one so could they remove 3/4 of that payment. they said it's cool.
Btw mine are 20usd in BTC please send it soon. My dog is busting my balls.

>[email protected]

Attached: asdqwq.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Op here.

So many are pretending to be me.

Yes the gpu is still for sale.

I'm a Catholic man. I go to church every Sunday.

I just need food for my dogs tiny and lulu

Hey OP you can just charge my CC the $400.
Send me a PM and I'll reply with my address.

Attached: CC.jpg (480x360, 14K)

please respond ryan

whoever gets this please upload pic and benchmarks.

Real OP here.
This is turning into a troll thread.
Mods, please delete this thread and I'll remake it over on Reddit, or /v/.

>2080ti
They haven't shipped out yet.

Hey there credit card company here.
We will refund any percentage of a payment on your bill.
Say you bought 5 bananas and paid 50usd just tell us you only bought 4 and we'll just refund you 40usd. ITS THAT EASY, I mean we credit card companies really want to save you money and will look at any excuse to do a shoddy and illegal job to make sure you get a good deal!

Kek

I don't know how to do that. I'm not tech savvy besides Windows and gaming hardware

I told them that only 1 arrived to me.

Since this thread is popular how much should I sell a used MSI GTX 1050 without a box for in £ I live in the UK? I need a quick sale should I just sell it to my local pc store for £52?

What's you btc address I believe you! I'm glad your using an untraceable and non refundable method of payment for a card you've posted no picture of and that hasn't actually been shipped out yet.

Sell it in here.
The Jow Forums marketplace is a hive of activity and amazing deals.

>MSI GTX 1050
I will pass even if you gave that for free.

Quick and easy check out cex, they were paying 92quid for 1050tis. Also quick tip they buy those fake Chinese cards there so if you need extra cash buy one of eBay and selling to em.

Nobody wants a gpu without ray tracing.

My vasectomy scar!! It burns!! She knows I haven't sold through free card that I paid no extra money for! She knows!!!

CEX is offering £52 cash should I take it?

>gmail
Kill yourself, googtard.

Stop kvetching and just buy this, he's legit!

Hey guys does anyone want to buy my Mia Isabella doll?
It's only slightly used but I've cleaned it out and applied baby powder.

sell to this m8 he need content

Attached: DJHTH5rW0AAXZGK.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

Err maybe I think you could get 80-90 on eBay though, it's up to you.

Shut up nigger

xD post it on yootoob with your gmail and google+ using google chrome while listening to google music. Then complain about "botnet".

Are you retarded?

Gmail is fine for a throwaway account.

I don't want to risk the ebay bullsiht, I will have to buy compressed air to clean the card, secure package it etc then risk getting scammed by some neet saying it arrived broke then breaking it because I wont refund him the money

No it isn't, it's google shit. Just use cock.li if you are too stupid to host your own.

Sell to white ppl. Avoid blacks and Mexicans.

In my 27 years of life, black people are the most violent and criminal race.

Why would I post my server url on Jow Forums.

Nigga u dumb

I am white and I scam amazon and ebay all the time. mostly amazon though