*inhales* OHNONONO

>iPhone XS and XS Max Benchmarked: World's Fastest Phones (Again)

>To test real-world performance, we use the Adobe Premiere Clips app to transcode a 2-minute 4K video to 1080p. The iPhone X was miles ahead last year with a time of just 42 seconds. This time around, the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max knocked it down further to 39 seconds.
>The Galaxy S9+ took 2 minutes and 32 seconds to complete the task, and that's the fastest we've seen from an Android phone. The OnePlus 6 finished in 3:45, and the LG G7 ThinQ took 3:16.

>One good way to measure real-world performance is to see how long it takes for a phone to load demanding apps. Because the phones have the same processor for this round, we just used the iPhone Xs Max and put it up against the iPhone X and the Galaxy Note 9.

>The iPhone XS Max was faster every time, including a 15-second victory in Fortnite over the Note 9 and 3-second win in Asphalt 9. The phones were closer in Pokémon Go but the iPhone XS Max still came out on top.

GOOGLEJEET POODROID BTFO

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9aL1AvNzk4MzI1L29yaWdpbmFsL1RHX2lQaG9uZVhzX01heF9HZWVrYmVuY2hf (755x513, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share/mobile/worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>some proprietary crappy "Adobe" crapware
>not transcoding with ffmpeg
i bet you can't even run ffmpeg on ios

>goybench

Lagdroid drones cucked again

This
what a fucking rigged test

>this COPE

Attached: 1518401347380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

>Droidtards don't even realize how choppy their OS runs
t. Posted from my Galaxy S8

>2k $ phone
>few seconds faster on extra-heavy tasks
How many layers of irony are you on, guys?

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180912_at_20.08.38.jpg (2880x1800, 687K)

It’s sad that lagdroid will stay forever an inferior iOS clone with a horrendous architecture conceived in a hurry by Jewgle to stay competitive.

i have a iphone 5 fuck buying new phones
you are a retard if you spend more than 300 dollars on your mobile phone

>benchmarking phone performance
peak npc brainletism

Not everyone is a seething poorfag like you.

>expensive phone means im rich
haahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaha oh lawd
you almost got me

Attached: 1375645594547.jpg (500x500, 293K)

Please tell me you're not the same retard who uses Geekbench to measure Intel's performance

>owns a 6 year old phone that doesn't get new software updates
>hurr that doesn't mean that i'm poor!
Sure thing, third world street shitter.

>be aplel
>pay adobe and gaybench to cheat
>retards on Jow Forums shill for free

This triggers the poojeetoddler
gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share/mobile/worldwide

>converting 4K video to 1080p by using hardware acceleration is cheating
The absolute state of droidfags

>$1500 for a machine that will only ever browse the internet and play mobile games
Great investment
Not like you care, you buy shitephones so that Jamal respects you enough to let you stuck out his nut from your independent woman's snatch

>transcoding on a phone

Literally who does that

>owning an expensive phone = wealth
Really impressed at your allowance there

iToddlers who can't afford a computer.

If you mean using GPU by "hardware acceleration" then you also must disclose that results of GPU render are not as accurate as CPU one and lack quality and this cannot be directly compared

>real-world performance
>transcode video on phone
does someone really do this in real life?

All this CPU performance and they still manage to be slow. Incredible.

>Perform ~20% better for literally at least 2.5 times the price
>Is 50% slower in real use anyway from retarded gimmicks like face ID and no back buttons
>no headphone jack NO HEADPHONE JACK
OH SHIT DROIDLETS BTFO

Attached: 1536599417401.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

why do you need this much performance to read slack, email, send texts, and call people

What's the point of comparing benchmarks when they are on different platforms. Wouldn't it be more apt to compare it to previous iphones and a ipad pro?

>using your phone for gaming and video rendering

seriously what the fuck is going on with technology that people think these are things phones should be doing? Like, the fuck?

I use my phone to go on Twitter, make calls, and sometimes jack off. It does great at those tasks and was $130. Fuck an Iphone

iPhones have always been faster user. They lack in other departments like battery, screen, download speeds, ... Tho

An Iphone is the same as 30 inch chrome wheels on a 1984 Chevy Caprice for a lot of people. A status symbol to make you look wealthy that you ironically spent all your money on... or are still making payments on. Fucking dumb.

>>To test real-world performance, we use the Adobe Premiere Clips app to transcode a 2-minute 4K video to 1080p.
At least test something that isn't hardware accelerated on one of the platforms.

ITT: trolls trolling trolls

>My phone doesn't have the highest geekbench score :(

How will I ever recover?

Attached: LiveMessage_2018-09-19-06-15-45.gif (450x450, 961K)

THANK YOU BASED APPLE

aaa

Attached: a.png (768x212, 61K)

>over 1k

lol

Attached: ff.jpg (750x750, 122K)

Shills don't use logic.