Who else not POOR here :^)

Who else not POOR here :^)

Attached: 213432414424.jpg (1241x1113, 157K)

Join us at the Apple store!

Attached: BenjaminFranklin.jpg (2048x1536, 528K)

I definitely don't have $1250 to spend on trolling Jow Forums, that's for damn sure.

I'm not poor, but I am also not stupid

Sent from Pocophone F1

That's not rich people phone, this is.

Attached: 4804419B00000578-5258015-Warren_Buffett_flashed_a_retro_Samsung_flip_phone_pictured_is_a_-a-4_151567 (632x392, 34K)

You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.
-Revelation 3:17

Attached: 1483550393416.jpg (600x394, 78K)

Only poor people brag about phones

You didn't even get the 512gb version

Daily reminder Jow Forums is freqwented by paid Apple shills and everything they post has the purpose of making brainlets buy the iButtplug

>256GB
Who's the poorfag now LMAO

Because i just spent 3.5K on Class B autoclave and 5K on other medical equipment that I did not order but was delivered and installed and am on the phone arguing with the distributor.

>im not poor so i buy the most expensive iphone every year
You may not be poor but you still fell for the consumerist trap. Good job.

Why do you need such an expensive phone? What do you actually do with it?

i know at least three top earners walking around with these things due to the long battery life

>buying applecare for a phone you're going to replace in a year

>-Revelation 3:17
Cringe

You sound like a shit lab manager

>that filename

Yeah that purchase is definitely yours

not me

How am I to blame when they sent me a broken 5K machine for a brand I DID NOT ORDER!

based and redpilled

this. iphones are ghetto rich tier. people who are secure in their social status do not need to flaunt it so obviously. literally truck nuts tier

Good recipe of becoming poor. Wealthy people don't stay wealthy by making irrational decisions like yours.
/thread

Attached: a.png (819x137, 9K)

For*

only poor people would make such stupid financial decisions like paying $1k for a phone

I have a 6S plus and I see no replacement for it. I'm not going from a $700 phone to a $1200 phone. Also not buying a screen under 1080p.

okay this is epic

>Daily reminder Jow Forums is freqwented by unpaid street shitters and everything they post has the purpose of making brainlets buy the poodroid

I spent $1500 too. I got me and my GF note9s.

She sucked my dick for it too.

Enjoy your iPhone.

>Not the 512GB model
Poorfag

:^)

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1406x310, 88K)