IPhone SE Upgrade

what the FUCK do I upgrade to

>pixel is meme
>have a galaxy tab, good but android is too clunky for everyday phone use
>new iPhones are WAY too big, I would get the XR but it's too BIG

do I just buy the iPhone X?

I don't want a meme xiaomingshingweihua phone that the chinese government can spy on me with

Attached: 1482928489529.png (524x522, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/USLION-Phone-Case-For-iPhone-7-6-6s-Plus-5-5s-SE-Simple-Solid-Color-Ultrathin/32808065488.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: xperia_xz2_compact_1-1500x1000.jpg (1500x1000, 96K)

>if you are a poorfag
wait till iphone 2019

>if u aren't a neet
buy iphone xs, and trade it in next year. iphone x can be traded in for 700 dollars this year. im guessing that'll be true next year as well for iphone xs.

Did you even read the fucking thread you blind shill? I clearly wrote the new iphones are too big for my hands

>pixel is meme
Great explanation of everything you dislike about the device.
>have a galaxy tab, good but android is too clunky for everyday phone use
Unless it's the one released this year, no shit it's "clunky". It most likely remained on Android version it was shipped with, along with underpowered hardware.
>I don't want a meme xiaomingshingweihua phone that the chinese government can spy on me with
Ah yes, I see, you don't want a device which is ironically from an overtly Chinese manufacturer, but very developer friendly. That makes too much sense, just get the iPhone X. No way anyone can spy on you on a bootloader locked, proprietary OS. Great choice. Also:

>tfw when manlet hands

I replaced my two-year-old broken iPhone SE with a new iPhone SE. There simply is no better alternative.

...I have a feeling the SE is going to be like the iPod Classic, and people will cling to them and be bidding them up on the secondary market a decade from now.

I'm on my third iPhone SE right now. Its just the best option.

y do you feel the need to upgrade from the SE? mine just werks fine.

You're not wrong. Right now is the perfect time to stockpile these devices and their accessories (especially the OEM Apple cases and part-out batteries). Very cheap right now, especially since iOS 12 runs perfectly fine on it.

>tfw can't find a black Classic to do a SD swap into without paying the same amount as a new iPod

Re: cases I've owned dozens (since it's the same fit going back to the 5) and these are just perfect IMO: aliexpress.com/item/USLION-Phone-Case-For-iPhone-7-6-6s-Plus-5-5s-SE-Simple-Solid-Color-Ultrathin/32808065488.html ...besides being super cheap.

Also no reason to worry about batteries there are clones that work fine and are super cheap. Clone screens can be utter garbage, but there are remanufactured ones that are effectively identical to OEM new. The SE is extremely serviceable and all parts easily swap in and out (i.e. from a sacrificial unit).

>3rd se
are you using it as a dildo?

>the chinese government can spy on me
Where do you think your iPhone is made.

Cool, thanks for the link. I don't know why I keep buying OEM cases; they start to edge wear after a few weeks.

It's only being assembled there, tard.

There's a iPhone SE2 likely coming next year.

Nokia 9

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-20 Where Is the iPhone Made (Hint Not Just China).png (643x1077, 124K)

Why would Apple kill the current SE then, leaving a time gap where no small phone is available?

Small phones are memes.

it's too small

the new ones are to obig

Attached: 1536835680543.png (416x435, 92K)

Why do you need to upgrade ? SE is gud

/thread

>SE too small
>new iPhones too big
Get an iPhone 8 then

No idea, but there were four unknown iPhones leaked in Apple code before the new iPhones launched, the XR, XS and XS Max, and the fourth mystery one which is likely be the SE successor.

Attached: 85ac803e2d384e85984beb5fe49f5120.jpg (473x682, 53K)

Wileyfox Swift 2 or pocomeme f1

Not OP here, but another problem with those big phones is that they can barely fit in a pocket.

Poco

I just upgraded to the iPhone 8 from the SE. Pretty happy with my choice. The phone is not much bigger.

Apple definitely should have released a 4” iPhone XR though. Or at least an SE 2 same design with iPhone 8 specs.

Until the iPhone XE comes out

I bet they launch one in the spring with new iPads and AirPods

>upgrade

Literally why. The SE can run ios12 fine, it supports all apps and has enough ram to keep multiple apps running simultaneously. The only reason to upgrade is so you can give Apple more money.